Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Homora Gaykemi
Apr 30, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
is Tamayomi gay? the only thing i know about it is the key art i saw in an email about simulcasts starting last month and it looked pretty gay. could go for some sports romance

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Homora Gaykemi
Apr 30, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
ah, cool, guess i'll give it a look when i want to watch something

thanks

Homora Gaykemi
Apr 30, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

Waci posted:

loving gays, ruining gay spaces with our gimmick orientations

maybe wanna drop the "t" from the lgbt in the thread title if you're gonna go "wow, can you believe that us gays are ruining this gay space?" when someone asks for het trans stuff tbh

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Homora Gaykemi
Apr 30, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
i was pretty bad in ignoring why people were upset with Daiquiri just to jump in on something else with my post yesterday and i understand entirely why people are upset with them because their words really are bad and play into a lot of homophobic and misogynistic ideas even if they didn't mean them that way. i want to apologise for my part in being lovely and dismissive yesterday. i'm sorry.

Homora Gaykemi
Apr 30, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

Seshoho Cian posted:

someone changed it back but it's ok because i like misandry crap for dykes by a misandry author

Heck, same

Homora Gaykemi
Apr 30, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
okay, i read Luminous=Blue and it was very, very good so i'm glad it got brought up here again to catch my attention even if it was because someone was being an rear end in a top hat about it elsewhere

big mood

Homora Gaykemi
Apr 30, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

Homora Gaykemi
Apr 30, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
I'd also never heard of Double House before. Gosh darn that was good. It's disappointing to not hAve more beyond those three chapters but still, I wouldn't trust people to write trans stuff that well nowadays, never mind in 1998

Koko is so good

Homora Gaykemi
Apr 30, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

Wark Say posted:

So, it's been a couple of weeks since I made a decision and while I'm still trying to figure stuff out about... well, shitloads of things actually! I've decided to, at the very least, stop going for he/him and start using they/them

goondolences

Homora Gaykemi
Apr 30, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

Endorph posted:

i have never seen a fan wiki not be an rear end in a top hat about a trans character

Another area where TFWiki is the gold standard of fan wikis

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Homora Gaykemi
Apr 30, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

Snooze Cruise posted:

speaking of problematic stuff i kinda want to do a reread of stop hibari-kun

i'd been meaning to go and read that after someone posted the interview where the mangaka said the eggiest poo poo here but things tend to just end up on my pile and never leave there

e: not even eggy, just straight up "i draw women because i wish i was born a girl"