Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
:iiniku:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

biosterous

when you are "the butt of the joke", it is called that because it is not funny for you (the butt)

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

butts have been present for every atrocity in human history

Heather Papps

hello friend

Bo-Pepper posted:

Also, eyeballs. Brb driving nails into my pupils
\
:negative:

canyoneer

I only have canyoneyes for you
guest speaker at school assembly walks onstage to snickers and giggles.
*turns chair around and sits on it backwards*
"i bet you think i'm doing this to be cool. well, i'm not. you know what else isn't cool? i have to sit this way, or else i'd slide out. i smoked cigarettes for 20 years and now I HAVE NO BUTT"
*stunned silence in auditorium*

Goons Are Gifts

Bo-Pepper posted:

Almost every good person that ever died had a butt, too, this is a pattern.

Areola Grande

:tinfoil:

Areola Grande

real talk, I'm prepuce repurposed and I... I...!!!

I HAVE A BUTT

:cry:

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

love the sinner hate the butt

cda

by Hand Knit

Lucavi posted:

butts are funny from where I come

in france they call them Les butts and they're supposed to be funny but they aren't

biosterous

hosed up if true

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

The MUMPSorceress

^SHTPSTS

the butt is not funny but the amount of photoshop employed to make it look like cursed plastic instead of human flesh is hilarious. it is some guys job to just ruin pictures of butts like that all day

Thanks City of Glompton for the glorious sig

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

The MUMPSorceress posted:

it is some guys job to just ruin pictures of butts like that all day

my hero

Areola Grande

I would do that job

But definitely not for the lulz, because there wouldn't be any

Areola Grande

hosed up that ppl laugh about butts. butts were already having a lovely time anyway

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

"My name is Mike Rowe... and this is my job. I explore the country looking for people who aren't afraid to get dirty. Hard-working men and women who earn an honest living doing the kinds of jobs that make civilized life possible for the rest of us. Now get ready... to get dirty!"

*cuts to Mike Rowe ruining butts and grimacing*

nut

are farts funny asking for a friend

Areola Grande

what's that :confused:

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

true story: I was almost kicked out of a strip club because when the dancer rubbed her butt on the pole it looked funny to me and I laughed a little bit. I was so wrong and have since learned my lesson.

google THIS

It's another person you enjoy hanging out with, but that's not important right now.

google THIS

"The next pre-human species we will be studying is Homo buttwreckus."

The high school biology teacher smiles placidly as the students dutifully take notes without so much as a smirk. The name change worked.

Twenty Four

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

:toughguy:

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."

:marc:

Korean Boomhauer
im really sorry you guys but i had a really large fart in the stairwell at work and it echoed really good and i laughed for a while bout it i'm sorry everonye

tradjik

butts are for pooping :/

ty heather papps u da bes

ASenileAnimal

tied to a chair clockwork orange style being bombarded with images of butt after butt as everyone looks on waiting for me to crack

Escape From Noise

ASenileAnimal posted:

tied to a chair clockwork orange style being bombarded with images of butt after butt as everyone looks on waiting for me to crack

nut

a marble bust of rakishi in the louvre

Entenzahn

erm... quack-ward
Sometimes I wonder, do rifle butts poop? Because if no why are they called butts and if yes where does the poop come from

thank you Evan Jellicle for the honkin' rad holiday sig

copy rite by cda -> do not steal!

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

do rifles poo poo in the woods?

Vitamin Me

im lurking this thread for the funny content only, yessiree

FutonForensic

the butt, normally known for its humor, once starred in a bleak drama titled The Day the Butt Cried

Jedrick

:420: There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high-powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
Smoke weed every day.
:420:
butts crack me up

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

Jedrick posted:

butts crack me up

did they attack you are you in pain are you full of broken bones

pixaal

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

I think that is an attempt at pioneering a butt joke. You see butts have cracks and no, it just doesn't work. There is nothing funny about a butt.

sig by owlhawk911

pixaal

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

if you don't know crack is slang for the part of the how do I phrase this, the part that the two halves touch, it's the space between that's what the kids are calling "the crack".

sig by owlhawk911

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

minds crack
bones crack
addicts smoke crack
butts do not crack

google THIS

You know what they say: Everything before the "but" is at least potentially funny.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cda

by Hand Knit
*looking at a ladys butt* this makes me very horny but not the slightest bit amused