Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«12 »
Cyrano4747
Sep 25, 2006

Old Photo thread here

I'm rebooting some of the oldest megathreads. This one is loving ancient. RIP old thread, you were cool.

Post pictures in this thread or I'll probate you.

Oh and don't hotlink.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EorayMel
May 29, 2015

You got the fluffy kitty kitty!

Oooh, a wise guy eh?

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Smiling Jack
Dec 2, 2001

I sucked a dick for bus fare and then I walked home.

Cyrano4747 posted:

Post pictures in this thread or I'll probate you.

I volunteer as tribute, blood for the (new) blood mod

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

The Rat
Aug 29, 2004

You will find no one to help you here. Beth DuClare has been dissected and placed in cryonic storage.

chitoryu12
Apr 23, 2014

I recently discovered Kalashnikov's prototype SMG and I'm kind of in love.

MazeOfTzeentch
May 2, 2009

rip miso beno

Ground floor

Enjoy some bad cell phone pictures of Star Wars props from a dark queue in Galaxy's Edge

And a real gun

chitoryu12
Apr 23, 2014

Oh, here's a donation for you guys. The only good pictures of the Thompson T2 prototype had it without a magazine, so I did a quick Photoshop job to add a magazine to it so everyone can now see exactly what the complete fish gun would have looked like. Both source images were from Rock Island Auction pictures so they were identical in resolution and lighting.

Miso Beno
Apr 29, 2004

Tryin' to catch me ridin' dirty

Fun Shoe

First birb

Liam Acerbus
Sep 17, 2007

Last thread almost make 100k replies. Nuts.

Hello, new thread!

Capn Beeb
Jun 29, 2003

We all got it coming, kid

BIG IRON BIIIIIIIIIIIG IRON

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

It would be a sad error in judgement to mistake me for a corpse.

Clapping Larry

Butch Cassidy
Jul 28, 2010

Rules were made to be broken.

dubzee
Oct 23, 2008

Godspeed Cyrano, I wish you luck in these trying times

Internet Wizard
Aug 9, 2009

BANDAIDS DON'T FIX BULLET HOLES

Here is my good stupid gun and my better dumber dogs

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen

In on the ground floor.

Mating AK parts is such a pain.

Butch Cassidy
Jul 28, 2010

Only one probation per user per page, additive, escalating? Let's find out!

dubzee
Oct 23, 2008

Mod sass on page 1. Thread has a bright future.

Cyrano4747
Sep 25, 2006

Butch Cassidy posted:

Rules were made to be broken.

HenryJLittlefinger
Jan 31, 2010

stomp clap

Where dis? Red Feather?

The Rat
Aug 29, 2004

You will find no one to help you here. Beth DuClare has been dissected and placed in cryonic storage.

HenryJLittlefinger posted:

Where dis? Red Feather?

Watson lake in Prescott, AZ. Actually have never been to red feather.

Javid
Oct 21, 2004

My sole partiality is to that delectable spiced meat. Any additional confederation of vegetables shall not compromise the pie as I see it.

Laid out my favorite bag of barrels recently. Pretty sure this bag covers 99% of the wildlife in North America..

MazeOfTzeentch
May 2, 2009

rip miso beno

Do you still have that gooby 10.5" 223 I sent you?

Javid
Oct 21, 2004

My sole partiality is to that delectable spiced meat. Any additional confederation of vegetables shall not compromise the pie as I see it.

Sure do, it's in the OTHER bag

Force de Fappe
Nov 7, 2008

The only good armorer.

Force de Fappe fucked around with this message at 21:12 on Jan 7, 2020

GlitterBob
Mar 29, 2010

chitoryu12
Apr 23, 2014

So I didn't keep up with the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier Sentinels getting new guns from loving Equilibrium.

quote:

Pistol Names: each of the four pistols bears the name of Silence, Respect, Dignity, or Perseverance and is featured on the dust cover. Dignity and Perseverance represent “The Sentinel’s Creed,” and Silence and Respect represent the request to the public by Arlington National Cemetery when visiting the Tomb of the Unknown, and during the Changing of the Guard;

Custom Wood Grips: in 1921 the chosen Unknown was transported to the United States of America aboard the USS Olympia. The custom wood grips are made with wood from the USS Olympia and include the crest of the 3rd Guard, Tomb of the Unknown Soldier identification badge inset;

Cocking Serrations: XXI cocking serrations are engraved on the slide to signify the twenty-one steps it takes for the Tomb Sentinels to walk by the Tomb of the Unknowns and the military honor of a 21 Gun Salute;
Sight Plate: an engraved impression of the Greek Figures featured on the east panel of the Tomb – Peace, Victory, and Valor – are featured on the sight plate;

Sights: a glass insert made with marble dust from the Tomb of the Unknown fills the sights of the ceremonial pistols;

Engraved Magazines: the 21-round magazines feature an aluminum base plate engraved with the names of the Greek figures featured on the Tomb of the Unknown – Peace, Victory, and Valor – and include a name plate on the bottom of the magazine engraved with the Tomb Sentinel badge number.

Serial Numbers: the pistols are serialized with a unique set of serial numbers that incorporate items of significance to the Old Guard: “LS” represents line six of the Sentinels’ Creed, “My standard will remain perfection; “02JUL37” to signify the first 24-hour guard posted at the Tomb of the Unknown on July 3, 1937; “21” to signify the 21 steps it takes the Tomb Sentinels to walk by the Tomb of the Unknown, and the military honor of a 21 Gun Salute. The full series of M17 Tomb of the Unknown Soldier Pistols serial numbers are LS02JUL37A21 (Silence), LS02JUL37B21 (Respect), LS02JUL37C21 (Dignity), LS02JUL37D21 (Perseverance).

Lightbulb Out
Apr 28, 2006

slack jawed yokel

need to update this picture

Cyrano4747
Sep 25, 2006

goddamn. Yours? That's slick as poo poo.

Smiling Jack
Dec 2, 2001

I sucked a dick for bus fare and then I walked home.

Cyrano4747 posted:

boom gottem

Lightbulb Out
Apr 28, 2006

slack jawed yokel

Cyrano4747 posted:

Relation. Mine's only the M1 Carbine which now lives on this display

In other news if anyone needs the wall mounting system(https://www.matrixarmory.com/) I know some people

Butch Cassidy
Jul 28, 2010

Cyrano4747 posted:

Heh, was coming back to comment on you being soft on crime.

I Demand Food
Nov 17, 2002

Lightbulb Out posted:

need to update this picture

drat nice.

HDR was on on my phone potato:

DEAD GAY FORUM
Dec 18, 2018

the good posts were inside you all along

I have an appointment to have my 16 year old dog put down on the 23

Cyrano4747
Sep 25, 2006

Butch Cassidy posted:

Heh, was coming back to comment on you being soft on crime.

The funny thing is I'd give myself a sixer for that if I loving could.

Not being able to probate myself is the most annoying poo poo ever.

DEAD GAY FORUM posted:

gently caress man, I'm really sorry to hear that. Give 'em some extra pats for me

Butch Cassidy
Jul 28, 2010

We can always go for a good, old fashioned punitive measure. You could strip to you account underwear and run through all the forums and subs with a sign around your neck chanting about this incident. Be better than a probe! The sign could be your ex's Red Army doppelganger as your avatar.

Also, and more importantly, sucks about the dog. Ours is 15 so hearing that is an extra gut punch.

Angryboot
Oct 23, 2005

Grimey Drawer

Page 1!

(It's gun-related; Mk12 in the soft case strapped to the pillion, at the parking lot of a range).

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

Captain Log posted:

"I AINT DYING! Choo choo motherfucker!"

Fun Shoe

DEAD GAY FORUM posted:

My heart goes out to you and your family. I'm certain you've given that dog a wonderful life. Hang in there.

Getting a picture of a parrot doing something is like trying to photograph the predator. I was very happy when I caught this yawn.

Miso Beno
Apr 29, 2004

Tryin' to catch me ridin' dirty

Fun Shoe

DEAD GAY FORUM posted:

Safe journeys good bub. :'(

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen

Miso Beno posted:

Safe journeys good bub. :'(

I've been meaning to ask what that pistol on the bottom is. I've seen it before somewhere, like a movie. I think it was 6 Underground …

Tax:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Craptacular
Jul 11, 2004

Android Apocalypse posted:

I've been meaning to ask what that pistol on the bottom is. I've seen it before somewhere, like a movie. I think it was 6 Underground …
Silencerco Maxim9.

«12 »