Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«12 »
Steeltalon
Feb 14, 2012

Perps were uncooperative.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ice Fist
Jun 20, 2012

^^ Please send feedback to beefstache911@hotmail.com, this is not a joke that 'stache is the real deal. Serious assessments only. ^^

What am I looking at here? It looks like a FAL crossed with an SKS.

Edit: Oh poo poo. hang on let me pay the tax....

Ice Fist fucked around with this message at 16:15 on Jan 24, 2020

Exit Strategy
Dec 10, 2010

So I made my own holster like six years ago because fuckin' nobody made a comfortable-rear end holster for CZ P-01 with a light. Cut my own leather, bought hardware, bought some Kydex sheet and taught myself how to form it, all that. Went for .093" Kydex, because that was the thickest I could get at the time and I figured more plastic = more durable. It started cracking two years ago, and I duct taped the crack using my favorite neon chartreuse duct tape as a temporary fix. Then six months ago it cracked again, and I started looking for a new holster.

Turns out that still nobody makes a comfortable-rear end holster for CZ P-01 with light that accommodates a custom threaded barrel. So I just kind of listlessly stared at poo poo until it hit me:

Dumbass, you made your holster. Remake it.

There's a picture of the first fitting pass, before I cleaned up the edges and some of the wonkier bits then put it in my pants.

Miso Beno
Apr 29, 2004

Tryin' to catch me ridin' dirty

Fun Shoe

Exit Strategy posted:

So I made my own holster like six years ago because fuckin' nobody made a comfortable-rear end holster for CZ P-01 with a light. Cut my own leather, bought hardware, bought some Kydex sheet and taught myself how to form it, all that. Went for .093" Kydex, because that was the thickest I could get at the time and I figured more plastic = more durable. It started cracking two years ago, and I duct taped the crack using my favorite neon chartreuse duct tape as a temporary fix. Then six months ago it cracked again, and I started looking for a new holster.

Turns out that still nobody makes a comfortable-rear end holster for CZ P-01 with light that accommodates a custom threaded barrel. So I just kind of listlessly stared at poo poo until it hit me:

There's a picture of the first fitting pass, before I cleaned up the edges and some of the wonkier bits then put it in my pants.

Dooooope

picturegod:

charliebravo77
Jun 11, 2003

Miso Beno posted:

Dooooope

picturegod:

You gotta stop posting pictures of that or I'm gonna do something stupid and buy one.

Glock 20 Gen 4 by charliebravo77, on Flickr

Miso Beno
Apr 29, 2004

Fun Shoe

charliebravo77 posted:

You gotta stop posting pictures of that or I'm gonna do something stupid and buy one.

Glock 20 Gen 4 by charliebravo77, on Flickr

i do what i want

gently caress you now i want a 10mm glock

Coxswain Balls
Jun 3, 2001

I'm not looking for your validation through this telescope, just planets boobies bullets

College Slice

Got around to putting a 10 rounder in this thing. I like it a lot.

Chillyrabbit
Oct 24, 2012

The only sword wielding rabbit on the internet

Ultra Carp

I always kind of liked the idea of owning an M305, but ammo costs and the fact that it is a battle rifle with associated kick (I am a delicate flower that likes .22 rifles) always gets me to shy away. I was extremely tempted by the M305a but meh.

Admiral Bosch
Apr 19, 2007
Who is Admiral Aken Bosch, and what is that old scoundrel up to?

Coxswain Balls posted:

I hope you live somewhere with regular snow because you're missing out on some dope photo opportunities. I wish I had some spare furniture for my rifle that I could play around with coloring; forest green and white would be loving slick.

Shaocaholica
Oct 29, 2002

Fig. 5E

Admiral Bosch posted:

I hope you live somewhere with regular snow because you're missing out on some dope photo opportunities. I wish I had some spare furniture for my rifle that I could play around with coloring; forest green and white would be loving slick.

18"?

Coxswain Balls
Jun 3, 2001

I'm not looking for your validation through this telescope, just planets boobies bullets

College Slice

Admiral Bosch posted:

I've been pretty busy lately but hopefully I'll be able to get some shooting in before the snow melts.

The Royal Nonesuch
Nov 1, 2005

Pillbug

Coxswain Balls posted:

You just gave me so many fond flashbacks:

Pic in case the RS box doesn't count

Coxswain Balls
Jun 3, 2001

College Slice

The Royal Nonesuch posted:

You just gave me so many fond flashbacks:

Hahah, yep, that's what inspired me to do it. That and the stock looked fugly and I wanted to make it look and feel nicer so I'd actually want to shoot it.

I've already put together all the cold weather gear that lets me stay outdoors for as long as I want at -40C, so all I need is a white hunting smock and I'm good to go.

Admiral Bosch
Apr 19, 2007
Who is Admiral Aken Bosch, and what is that old scoundrel up to?

16, and post a pic!

MazeOfTzeentch
May 2, 2009

rip miso beno

Exit Strategy posted:

For what it's worth, there's light-specific holsters out there that are universal fit for handguns, like the PHLSTER Floodlight that would probably fit your uses, especially if you want AIWB:

Making your own stuff is rad as heck though

The Rat
Aug 29, 2004

You will find no one to help you here. Beth DuClare has been dissected and placed in cryonic storage.

THE MACHINE SPIRIT IS RECONSECRATED AND RESANCTIFIED FOR OPERATIONAL USE

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen

X-post because I found it funny:

tarlibone
Aug 1, 2014

Am I a... bad person?
AM I??

Fun Shoe

Android Apocalypse posted:

X-post because I found it funny:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q0PuJ-Vx_jY

Exit Strategy
Dec 10, 2010

In the Deals thread, somebody posted some Walker in-ear NRR31 ear pro. Mine arrived today, and they're just my aesthetic all over.

Steeltalon
Feb 14, 2012

*Karl from Inrange posted this.

The Eyes Have It
Feb 9, 2008

Third Eye Sees All
...snookums

Blast from the past right here, it was a halloween shoot as I recall.

Old school Captain America blasting with a 1911 is boss as hell, that's why I turned it into a gif.

McNally
Sep 12, 2007

Ask me about Proposition 305

The Eyes Have It posted:

Old school Captain America blasting with a 1911 is boss as hell, that's why I turned it into a gif.

That's not old school Captain America.

This is old school Captain America.

Hayden
Jan 17, 2006
buttsex?

The Eyes Have It posted:

This gif gave me an idea that's stuck with me for years. I want to get an old, preferably posurp 870, a M1 carbine, and a S & W Model 10 and try to run a three gun match with it like some kind of 70's Highway Patrolman. Bonus points for matching khakis, aviators, and smokey the bear hat.

I've never done a three gun match, but the idea just makes me laugh.

Pic for the blood mod Admin:

mischief
Jun 3, 2003

A "Highwaymen" 3 gun class would be the poo poo. Wild Bunch is fun as hell to shoot but I think you'd be on to something.

Having all this insomniac tuned lighting makes my pitchers all yaller.

Thelonious
Jul 15, 2005

Put my goon group buy Dong red dot on an AR and it was boring as hell. Decided to get weird with it instead.

Steeltalon
Feb 14, 2012

Big pew https://i.imgur.com/VL7X8xv.mp4

Guttlesswonder
Mar 17, 2006

I'll take two adult and two kids tickets for "Alien Erection" please

I have had this for a while. Never taken it out, but it is my favorite old school piece.

Soupisgood
Dec 5, 2012

Thelonious posted:

Put my goon group buy Dong red dot on an AR and it was boring as hell. Decided to get weird with it instead.

I too enjoy Dong.

Dick Burglar
Mar 6, 2006
Check out my hot takes because I'm a straight white male

I found this at a local Japanese book store in their cards section and thought I would share it with y'all. I didn't actually buy it because I already had a lil bonsai tree kit and a sweet Japanese handkerchief I wanted and I'm cheap.

Here's a picture of a Japanese gun in case I need a more gun-related picture:

lmao at that AK-style chin weld for the optic

Dick Burglar fucked around with this message at 15:45 on Feb 3, 2020

Sten Freak
Sep 10, 2008

Despite all of these shortcomings, the Sten still has a long track record of shooting people right in the face.

College Slice

Guttlesswonder posted:

I have had this for a while. Never taken it out, but it is my favorite old school piece.

Cyrano4747
Sep 25, 2006

Guttlesswonder posted:

Somewhere sixgun just got a boner and he doesn't know why.

Soupisgood
Dec 5, 2012

SPACE AK!

Jehde
Apr 20, 2010

Who protects?

Grimey Drawer

Arts and crafts time

Balloon Time Hooray!
Apr 18, 2007
Maybe you're not an ugly human being but a good looking ape... with exceptional verbal skills.

Giganto muzzle brake why not (also )

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Clapping Larry

Going through some old folders and I'd like to throw this up as one of the high points of TFR

The Eyes Have It
Feb 9, 2008

Third Eye Sees All
...snookums

That was absolutely one of my better ideas

Smiling Jack
Dec 2, 2001

I sucked a dick for bus fare and then I walked home.

hi I'm gonna eat a no-picture probation just to say that yes, the reactive target facehugger egg was cool as hell

Miso Beno
Apr 29, 2004

Fun Shoe

dope. as. gently caress.

dong optic in alignment with thread title because i am not brave.

devmd01
Mar 7, 2006

Elektronik
Supersonik

this is how I play the game “stump”

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flatland Crusoe
Jan 12, 2011

Great White Hunter
Master Race

Let me explain why I'm better than you

Palmetto State Armory: Our credit card info got stolen too and we can’t pay to fix our sign

«12 »