Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«12 »
Miso Beno
Apr 29, 2004

Tryin' to catch me ridin' dirty

Fun Shoe

i mean if im gonna catch a ban for goatse-ing cyrano's drunk thread i might as well get a prob for posting no pics in here too

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Miso Beno
Apr 29, 2004

Fun Shoe

double post:
if cyrano gets his poo poo together and returns my rear end to the grave via a ban let this be my last post until i find ten ghost bux

Beardless
Aug 12, 2011

I am Centurion Titus Polonius. And the only trouble I've had is that nobody seem to realize that I'm their superior officer.

Dingleberry
Aug 21, 2011

Anybody got some good vintage style pics of Filipino Juicy Girls? I got some of those clear sweetheart grips for my Armscor 1911 mil-spec... thought it’d be most appropriate...

My re-blued 1903 1918 vintage and the PeeWee....

Fearless
Sep 3, 2003

DRINK MORE MOXIE

Miso Beno posted:

double post:
if cyrano gets his poo poo together and returns my rear end to the grave via a ban let this be my last post until i find ten ghost bux

It says a lot about the horrors that I have seen that I see goatse these days and just chuckle like I might when seeing an old friend for the first time in a long while.

Fearless fucked around with this message at 21:47 on Apr 24, 2020

Dick Burglar
Mar 6, 2006
Check out my hot takes because I'm a straight white male

I bought a butterfly knife (Kershaw Lucha) and within an hour I managed to nick myself. I probably should've ordered a trainer along with this life-bladed one Instead, I just wrapped it in some tape and hope for the best!

Edit: why the gently caress are my attached images uploading sideways? They look normal if I view them on the desktop.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Tyro
Nov 10, 2009

Dick Burglar posted:

I bought a butterfly knife (Kershaw Lucha) and within an hour I managed to nick myself. I probably should've ordered a trainer along with this life-bladed one Instead, I just wrapped it in some tape and hope for the best!

Edit: why the gently caress are my attached images uploading sideways? They look normal if I view them on the desktop.

Have fun, enjoy working on your latch drops and aerials, don't go to the ER during pandemic

edit dammit I'm not paying attention to what thread I'm in and the power went out so my internet is backup craaaaawling 3g. Maybe I get a pic uploaded in time, maybe I don't!

Tyro fucked around with this message at 22:41 on Apr 24, 2020

ThinkFear
Sep 14, 2007

Watch your fingats.

Tyro posted:

Have fun, enjoy working on your latch drops and aerials, don't go to the ER during pandemic

edit dammit I'm not paying attention to what thread I'm in and the power went out so my internet is backup craaaaawling 3g. Maybe I get a pic uploaded in time, maybe I don't!

Take a penny leave a penny.

ThinkFear fucked around with this message at 23:54 on Apr 24, 2020

The Eyes Have It
Feb 9, 2008

Third Eye Sees All
...snookums

22LR is pretty fun.

Hey look what I just happened to stumble across:

Action-Bastard
Jan 1, 2008

The Eyes Have It posted:

22LR is pretty fun.

It definitely is friend

wargames
Mar 16, 2008

official yospos cat censor

folded thousand times

https://i.imgur.com/0TUmmlU.mp4

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

Proč bychom se netěšili když nám Pán Bůh zdraví dá?

Suicide Prevention Trigger Guard in Turkish Armed Forces

drat, that's bleak.

Thermos
Mar 29, 2019

wargames posted:

folded thousand times

Well duh Diet Coke didn't even exist in the Edo period

Beardless
Aug 12, 2011

I am Centurion Titus Polonius. And the only trouble I've had is that nobody seem to realize that I'm their superior officer.

Thermos posted:

Well duh Diet Coke didn't even exist in the Edo period

That web belt/magazine carrier is pretty rad.

my kinda ape
Sep 15, 2008

Everything's gonna be A-OK

Hair Elf

I think I need to invest in some shooting gloves since I'm a delicate flower who is constantly being injured by my guns.

Miso Beno
Apr 29, 2004

Fun Shoe

what the gently caress dude

baking chat in food chat

Sten Freak
Sep 10, 2008

Despite all of these shortcomings, the Sten still has a long track record of shooting people right in the face.

College Slice

I don't know how to embed an imgur vid but this is a guy in a full hazmat type suit doing a dance over a loose high pressure hose with music.

https://imgur.com/a/uFHTluU

unrelated

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Clapping Larry

Sten Freak posted:

I don't know how to embed an imgur vid but this is a guy in a full hazmat type suit doing a dance over a loose high pressure hose with music.

https://i.imgur.com/zN0TjK6.mp4

just paste in the direct link to the video (i dot imgur dot com slash (seven characters) dot extension) and the forum should wrap html tags around it. Don't use img or timg tags.

DeesGrandpa
Oct 21, 2009

Sten Freak posted:

unrelated

Gasolina and Danza Kuduro immediately transport me back in time to going to the Latino clubs in Hartford with an ex circa 2013. I don't know why I thought I could dance but man I tried.

tarlibone
Aug 1, 2014

Am I a... bad person?
AM I??

Fun Shoe

I lined 'em up today just to say hi and to remind them that no, I haven't forgotten about them.

Three of those are from my Pestilence Load. And yes, that's a Blazer aluminum shell 38 special LRN. I told my wife to grab some 38's before this all got too crazy, but it was day 1 of the ammo run. It was literally the only thing left. That store hasn't had 38 special in there since, which sucks because I'd feel better if I had some +P for my snubby.

Goldfinger
Aug 6, 2006

I've been away a while, but I've recently gotten back into shooting. I completed these 2 P80 G19s recently:

Glock 19 Polymer80 Frame, carved out with dremel
-Brownells Long Slide
-Holosun HE508TGR
-AIM surplus fiber suppressor height
-Threaded barrel
-Glock internals
-Polymer 80 black compact frame
-Killer Innovations trigger
-Inforce WML light (shared but usually mounted here)

Glock 19 GGP Frame
-Wuelf slide and barrel
-Grey frame
-Syndicate Arms Trigger
-Lone wolf parts kit
-Ameriglo Hackathorn sights

I should be picking up a new Omega from Atlantic Firearms in a few days, it'll be my first MP5K clone. I really love the compact with the Wulf slide and barrel off ebay- it's cool enough that I started carrying again.

Goldfinger fucked around with this message at 13:55 on May 3, 2020

B4Ctom1
Oct 5, 2003

OVERWORKED COCK

Slippery Tilde

Memento posted:

https://i.imgur.com/zN0TjK6.mp4

just paste in the direct link to the video (i dot imgur dot com slash (seven characters) dot extension) and the forum should wrap html tags around it. Don't use img or timg tags.

https://i.imgur.com/Ah5rTcz.mp4

(EDIT: Direct link because you need to hear https://imgur.com/Ah5rTcz )

just in case that doesn't work here is another pic that will

B4Ctom1 fucked around with this message at 17:05 on May 3, 2020

chitoryu12
Apr 23, 2014

Dick Burglar
Mar 6, 2006
Check out my hot takes because I'm a straight white male

I mean, that's pretty much exactly the gun that the sniper baddie from Trigun has:

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

It would be a sad error in judgement to mistake me for a corpse.

Clapping Larry

Congratulations you have dreamed up the V3 gun.

chitoryu12
Apr 23, 2014

From Jim Cirillo’s ideas for CCW:

glynnenstein
Feb 18, 2014

Jobbo_Fett posted:

Congratulations you have dreamed up the V3 gun.

^The ballistic centipede.

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Make sure to keep your rifle NFA-compliant while attempting to overthrow foreign governments

Final Blog Entry
Jun 23, 2006

"Love us with money or we'll hate you with hammers!"

Slim Pickens posted:

Make sure to keep your rifle NFA-compliant while attempting to overthrow foreign governments

Haha I guess that's from those dummies that went to Venezuela?

For the pic god

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer

That's it. Just a quick selfie with me n da boyz plotting a coup, probably get home in time for last call

Wifi Toilet
Oct 1, 2004

Toilet Rascal

Slim Pickens posted:

That's it. Just a quick selfie with me n da boyz plotting a coup, probably get home in time for last call

Middle guy trying to be all serious while bubbas to the left and right of him got their beer guts hanging out. Yes I know they're wearing shirts.

Capn Beeb
Jun 29, 2003

We all got it coming, kid

Slim Pickens posted:

https://twitter.com/uncannyafghani/...649225623572485

here is a '97 pow pow

Full brass make serotonin machine go brrrr

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

Proč bychom se netěšili když nám Pán Bůh zdraví dá?

Stupid Bay of Pigs

Scratch Monkey fucked around with this message at 02:34 on May 6, 2020

chitoryu12
Apr 23, 2014

Notice something else with those guns?

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer

"don't worry we'll just use it to get a real gun when we get there"

Also I'm like 90% sure those are all PSA poverty pony builds, we need close-ups!

The Royal Nonesuch
Nov 1, 2005

Pillbug

Slim Pickens posted:

"don't worry we'll just use it to get a real gun when we get there"

Also I'm like 90% sure those are all PSA poverty pony builds, we need close-ups!

#activeshootertraining #nutrition #harleydavidson

The Royal Nonesuch fucked around with this message at 02:33 on May 6, 2020

Action-Bastard
Jan 1, 2008

The Royal Nonesuch posted:

#activeshootertraining #nutrition #harleydavidson

Better add a pic to your post friend,

https://twitter.com/CalibreObscura/...0731309056?s=20

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen

chitoryu12 posted:

Holy poo poo is that's an Airsoft gun?

Tax:

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

Captain Log posted:

"I AINT DYING! Choo choo motherfucker!"

Fun Shoe

chitoryu12 posted:

gently caress the airsoft, is that a Kindle?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Miso Beno
Apr 29, 2004

Fun Shoe

Airsoft kinda makes sense if they were planning on training up a crew.

«12 »