Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen

"They may not call their hit, but they will honor it."

Suppressed on left, unsuppressed in right. Right one I shot first to zero, then mounted can to shoot left target & re-do zero, then took off can to confirm zero back on right.

I get why SOCOM went with Surefire as there's practically no POI shift. :krad:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MadBimber
Dec 31, 2006

what is this? looks compelling as poo poo.

Auto5 gallery
https://imgur.com/gallery/bvCEJ5x

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

Captain Log posted:

"I AINT DYING! Choo choo motherfucker!"
:toot::birddrugs::toot:

MadBimber posted:

what is this? looks compelling as poo poo.

Auto5 gallery
https://imgur.com/gallery/bvCEJ5x

Tomorrow War on Amazon Prime with Owen Thunderguns (Chris Pratt.)

If you can turn off the part of your brain that asks questions about the plot, it's really enjoyable. If you live to nitpick, this movie will make your head explode.

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen

https://i.imgur.com/h3ehT4G.mp4
Seeing Spiritus Systems out in the wild instead of on flat range Instagram hypebeasts is :psypop:.

Armacham
Mar 3, 2007

Then brothers in war, to the skirmish must we hence! Shall we hence?

This was the best part of the movie tbh.

My grandpa in Colorado during WW2 training. He's the little guy on the right lol

Armacham fucked around with this message at 21:18 on Jul 12, 2021

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

Proč bychom se netěšili když nám Pán Bůh zdraví dá?

Armacham posted:

This was the best part of the movie tbh.

My grandpa in Colorado during WW2 training. He's the little guy on the right lol

Duke?

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen

Those are boobs, but that's not important right now. :v:

My steel cased 5.56 stash is dwindling…

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

appears to be a delta force 1911, see the larry vickers delta carbine episode of forgotten weapons

Android Apocalypse posted:

Seeing Spiritus Systems out in the wild instead of on flat range Instagram hypebeasts is :psypop:.

are you sure that isn't instagram hypebeast? At the very least that looks like the south west.

PookBear fucked around with this message at 20:02 on Jul 14, 2021

Ygolonac
Nov 26, 2007

pre:
CLUTCH  NIXON

The Hero We Need

PookBear posted:

appears to be a delta force 1911, see the larry vickers delta carbine episode of forgotten weapons

Phased photon pistol in the 30-lumen range

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

Captain Log posted:

God drat, that looks fun.

If you ever do an airsoft event that needs an armed bartender for a scenario, give me a ring.

My airsoft rig -

(That was for the silly post apocalyptic costume contest we had for Halloween a few years back.)

(Yes, my finger is on the trigger because I was trying to time a shot where I was plugging my steel toed boot, which didn't work.)

Gin and Juche
Apr 3, 2008

The Highest Judge of Paradise
Shiki Eiki
YAMAXANADU

Ygolonac posted:

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

Ygolonac posted:

Holy crap!

https://screenrant.com/charles-bronson-look-alike-robert-bronzi-bronsonsploition/

Bronsonsploition!

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen

PookBear posted:

are you sure that isn't instagram hypebeast? At the very least that looks like the south west.

It's a little of both: that's my friend that's with 3rd Group, who also has his little Instagram page (complete with meme-level merchandise :rolleyes:). You know things are gonna get weird when he's a gigantic Neon Genesis Evangelion fan.

Captain Log posted:

God drat, that looks fun.

If you ever do an airsoft event that needs an armed bartender for a scenario, give me a ring.

My airsoft rig -

(That was for the silly post apocalyptic costume contest we had for Halloween a few years back.)

(Yes, my finger is on the trigger because I was trying to time a shot where I was plugging my steel toed boot, which didn't work.)

One of my friends used to run these ridiculous LARP-level airsoft events that were more Indiana Jones/Tintin period scenarios where there was less shooting & more role-playing/scavenger hunt games. Alas we got older, he had a kid, so those games aren't really done anymore. :(

I'm the one dressed in the gorilla costume and the cowboy hat. :clint:

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

Captain Log posted:

It's a little of both: that's my friend that's with 3rd Group, who also has his little Instagram page (complete with meme-level merchandise :rolleyes:). You know things are gonna get weird when he's a gigantic Neon Genesis Evangelion fan.

One of my friends used to run these ridiculous LARP-level airsoft events that were more Indiana Jones/Tintin period scenarios where there was less shooting & more role-playing/scavenger hunt games. Alas we got older, he had a kid, so those games aren't really done anymore. :(

I'm the one dressed in the gorilla costume and the cowboy hat. :clint:

I've still got enough high school Dungeons and Dragons in the basement, sword fighting in the park wearing leather armor style nerd left in me to do something like that. Even if I had to pick a spot and stay there. Like a corner.

It would be fun to practice my draw against a human, too.

Pictured - GUN MAGAZINES!

Captain Log fucked around with this message at 07:22 on Jul 15, 2021

Somebody Awful
Nov 27, 2011

BORN TO DIE
HAIG IS A FUCK
Kill Em All 1917
I am trench man
410,757,864,530 SHELLS FIRED

Also fun: posting pictures. ;)

Cyrano4747
Sep 25, 2006

Behind every great engineer is someone just hoping the "genius" doesn't bankrupt everyone.

Captain Log posted:

I've still got enough high school Dungeons and Dragons in the basement, sword fighting in the park wearing leather armor style nerd left in me to do something like that. Even if I had to pick a spot and stay there. Like a corner.

It would be fun to practice my draw against a human, too.

Pictured - GUN MAGAZINES!

Smokey, this is not Nam, this is bowling. There are rules.

MARK IT ZERO

smax
Nov 9, 2009

Had to crosspost from my box thread. We've achieved liftoff on my project:

Trillhouse
Dec 31, 2000

Chunky new gun made chunkier with chunky new laser/light.

Toshokan
Apr 11, 2008
Prepare yourself for some obtuse logic--->

A play in 3 acts.

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

Has anyone ever cut off the crimped part of a blank round to make a short version of that caliber?

Ygolonac
Nov 26, 2007

pre:
CLUTCH  NIXON

The Hero We Need

derp

Edit:

Ygolonac fucked around with this message at 18:01 on Jul 19, 2021

Toshokan
Apr 11, 2008
Prepare yourself for some obtuse logic--->

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

Captain Log posted:

While I know what that is, I refuse to believe it isn't also A Sex Thing.

madeintaipei
Jul 13, 2012

Captain Log posted:

While I know what that is, I refuse to believe it isn't also A Sex Thing.

Why you gotta make it weird. Why you gotta make it weird and post somthing so fine.

Wait, no

McNally
Sep 12, 2007

Ask me about Proposition 305

Do you like muskets?

MazeOfTzeentch posted:

Welp, guess the drones are gonna be busy for the next decade rendering all that poo poo inoperable.

Don't worry, nothing renders these vehicles inoperable faster than trying to use them.

Trillhouse
Dec 31, 2000

Caught this lovely Mk. 18 knock-off while watching The Bourne Identity. Who needs sights?

Trillhouse fucked around with this message at 14:51 on Jul 20, 2021

not black enough
Oct 14, 2004

eForm approval times are quick these days. X post from the AR thread.

not black enough fucked around with this message at 19:29 on Jul 21, 2021

The Eyes Have It
Feb 9, 2008

Third Eye Sees All
...snookums

The Eyes Have It
Feb 9, 2008

Third Eye Sees All
...snookums

Liam Acerbus
Sep 17, 2007

I acquired an LCP Max:

I only own three .380s, but they are pretty sweet .380s:

infrared35
Jan 12, 2005

border patrol qt

Plaster Town Cop

Perfect in every way.

Unrelated:

Only registered members can see post attachments!

JudgeJoeBrown
Mar 23, 2007

Trillhouse
Dec 31, 2000

we've all seen plenty of boomer gun shirts, but this is the first gen-x gun shirt I've seen.

infrared35
Jan 12, 2005

border patrol qt

Plaster Town Cop

Trillhouse posted:

we've all seen plenty of boomer gun shirts, but this is the first gen-x gun shirt I've seen.

Oooh, nice.

Unrelated:

Agrocrag
Oct 22, 2004

True love at last

Gin and Juche
Apr 3, 2008

The Highest Judge of Paradise
Shiki Eiki
YAMAXANADU

Capn Beeb
Jun 29, 2003

Enter the woods, find a friend!

The space lever does not have a Gellar Field, and has been subjected to chaos energies in the form of the JB Weld I used to get this QD cup to stay in the pre-drilled socket on the Ranger Point stock

yeehaw and praise Slaanesh

tarlibone
Aug 1, 2014

Am I a... bad person?
AM I??

Fun Shoe

Got a couple of pics on a quick ride I took this evening. And by quick, I don't mean speed. One of the few advantages of a comfort hybrid bike is that if you want a nice, comfortable, leisurely (read: fairly slow) ride, you can absolutely have one. And that's great if you're having some back pain, but you still want to see the river.

We drove up the River Road earlier, and the haze is the worst I've seen. Seriously, over the river? I haven't seen anything like it except for when the fog is rolling in. It almost looked like a foggy day. I tried to convey that with some pictures here, but there're fewer islands or other things in the river to look at through the haze, so the effect isn't that great. It was neat to see so much barge traffic, though.

A barge moored just downstream of Melvin Price Locks & Dam.

The downstream side of Melvin Price Locks & Dam. I took this from one of several little platforms along the shore. I believe they use these as mounting points for survey equipment when they take measurements of the dam's movement every so often. Because they do that. The haze is pretty visible in this shot, but nothing like what I saw earlier in the day upriver.

ZarathustraFollower
Mar 14, 2009

I did a thing this weekend

I only came in 203/295

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rifles
Oct 8, 2007
is this thing working

ZarathustraFollower posted:

I did a thing this weekend

I only came in 203/295