Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

dema
Aug 13, 2006

That's amazing and I want it in my life.

edit:

dema fucked around with this message at 04:31 on Jul 7, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dema
Aug 13, 2006

Jehde posted:

Edit in a photo. :ssh:

Whoops.

dema
Aug 13, 2006

I really like my King Cobra.

Need more practice with it in double action. But for me, in SA, it's my most accurate handgun.

dema
Aug 13, 2006

Interesting. Why'd you go with the DOA version?

My 9mm collection. I've shot the USP like twice in the last 10 years. Think I'm going to swap it out for a P365.

dema
Aug 13, 2006

Yeah, I was just thinking the XL might be a little too close to my XCompact. I've rented and shot the normal P365 twice and was fine as long as it had the 12 rd mag.

Family photo:

Should probably sell the M1A and all my 308. Think I've got like 3k rounds. I haven't shot it in years. Use that to buy a bolt action rifle and scope.

dema
Aug 13, 2006

Not sure what all is going on there. But it's pretty hot.

The Automator posted:

Dude did you just post dead people?

You made me RIS this. "Khloe Kardashian and Rob Pincus"

dema fucked around with this message at 02:58 on Nov 4, 2020

dema
Aug 13, 2006

ZarathustraFollower posted:

Pulled out most of my collection today, since I gotta clean a lot of them anyway.
.....when did I get this many guns

Nice. I need a wood stock for my M1A. Took it out yesterday for the first time in a few years. It shoots fireballs.

dema
Aug 13, 2006

The Walther PDP is the pinnacle of Tupperware guns. Ergonomics and trigger are perfect.

dema fucked around with this message at 02:08 on Mar 14, 2021

dema
Aug 13, 2006

infrared35 posted:

Absolutely. In my case, I sold like six to get one. :sweatdrop:

Some sort of 2011? I can't quite make out the brand.

But, I too am into pistol red dot sights.

dema
Aug 13, 2006

Anyone else like lovely rifles?

dema
Aug 13, 2006

Maybe antiquated is a better word.

I really enjoy shooting the 10/22 but it's super particular with ammo. I have many thousands of rounds of normal velocity Federal 22LR that it's not at all reliable with. FTE nearly every mag. My Ruger MK 3 and MK IV are both okay with it. Does better with the CCI, but not perfect.

I also can't get the bolt stop pin out. Even with a mallet and a punch. It's in there real good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dema
Aug 13, 2006

Sent that last photo to someone and said I was doing "redneck poo poo and hipster poo poo". But who am I joking? Sig MCX is hipster AF.