Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Carbohydrates
Nov 22, 2006

Listen, Mr. Kansas Law Dog.
Law don't go around here.
Savvy?

my kinda ape posted:

Designed and 3D printed myself a SITES Spectre mag loader since no less than four different people told me they'd have one available soon and never delivered :v:

Yeah that's a must-have right there.

Five-ish years ago, I did a big ol' effortpost about the Spectre and those images/words were pretty much lost to time, so I stuck 'em on Imgur so they may live on.

https://imgur.com/gallery/zPCdD1i

Polygonal rifling on a 40 year-old Italian subgun!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Carbohydrates
Nov 22, 2006

Savvy?

my kinda ape posted:

Haha someone cross posted that in /r/ForgottenWeapons a week ago and I didn't notice your username in the imgur album at the time. That's about the most thorough rundown of the gun I've seen anywhere.

Remember when I asked you about a year ago about getting the stock attached? I actually got it done! Sorry to everyone else who has to see these pics for the 5th time.

Thanks! Yeah I stuck it on r/guns to get it some exposure. That stock looks fantastic, by the way. Happy for you!

Never expected to see this thing in a video game. Thanks, Receiver 2!

Carbohydrates
Nov 22, 2006

Savvy?

from r/guns

Carbohydrates
Nov 22, 2006

Savvy?

my kinda ape posted:

Back to Spectres one last time because I want to post this guide somewhere on the forums because I spent like three hours putting it together and it explains the mechanism of the folding stock which is impossible to find publicly available information on anywhere else.

https://imgur.com/a/NTnOWdI

Mostly just posting for anyone who may want it in the near or far future :v:
That's a bit more of a pain in the rear end than I thought but I'm glad it all works!

Mighty man-stopping firepower: H&R 733 in .32 S&W Long. Original box and all papers. Box is stickered "$119.99" but a hardware store sales receipt inside shows it was sold brand new in Dec 1981 for $80. Good hagglin'!