Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MadBimber
Dec 31, 2006

Admiral Bosch posted:

I need one of those and someone's ratty old Vetterli so I can upgrade my Hunt: Showdown cosplay.

funny you mention that just now, i recently started playing and happen to have a vetterli converted to 6.5mm. some crazy man on instagram gave me loading tips to get it to load smokeless without exploding, but uh... eh... I'll see about getting a good pic of it.

pictured: other hunt showdown guns

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MadBimber
Dec 31, 2006

Capn Beeb posted:

Hey, look at this

🤔

are those.. stg57s??

MadBimber
Dec 31, 2006

cross postin

MadBimber
Dec 31, 2006

turn on sound for the kerCHUNK

https://imgur.com/M6IYr5q

MadBimber
Dec 31, 2006

spike bayonet, you say?

MadBimber
Dec 31, 2006

cellphone pic

Edit:

I don't wanna empty quote, nice Ross! I see it has the wacky mag thing on the side. Did you pick this up as project gun? I'm not very well versed in Rosses but that is a fine firearm. I honestly can't tell if that's factory or sporterized later.

MadBimber fucked around with this message at 18:42 on Mar 23, 2021

MadBimber
Dec 31, 2006

phone photography really only looks good on phones, eh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MadBimber
Dec 31, 2006

what is this? looks compelling as poo poo.

Auto5 gallery
https://imgur.com/gallery/bvCEJ5x