Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MazeOfTzeentch
May 2, 2009

rip miso beno

Ground floor

Enjoy some bad cell phone pictures of Star Wars props from a dark queue in Galaxy's Edge

And a real gun

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MazeOfTzeentch
May 2, 2009

rip miso beno

Do you still have that gooby 10.5" 223 I sent you?

MazeOfTzeentch
May 2, 2009

rip miso beno

MazeOfTzeentch
May 2, 2009

rip miso beno

Exit Strategy posted:

So I made my own holster like six years ago because fuckin' nobody made a comfortable-rear end holster for CZ P-01 with a light. Cut my own leather, bought hardware, bought some Kydex sheet and taught myself how to form it, all that. Went for .093" Kydex, because that was the thickest I could get at the time and I figured more plastic = more durable. It started cracking two years ago, and I duct taped the crack using my favorite neon chartreuse duct tape as a temporary fix. Then six months ago it cracked again, and I started looking for a new holster.

Turns out that still nobody makes a comfortable-rear end holster for CZ P-01 with light that accommodates a custom threaded barrel. So I just kind of listlessly stared at poo poo until it hit me:

Dumbass, you made your holster. Remake it.

There's a picture of the first fitting pass, before I cleaned up the edges and some of the wonkier bits then put it in my pants.

For what it's worth, there's light-specific holsters out there that are universal fit for handguns, like the PHLSTER Floodlight that would probably fit your uses, especially if you want AIWB:

Making your own stuff is rad as heck though

MazeOfTzeentch
May 2, 2009

rip miso beno

Just realized I can do 22 poo poo at night in my backyard

MazeOfTzeentch
May 2, 2009

rip miso beno

That mag dummy thicc

MazeOfTzeentch
May 2, 2009

rip miso beno

Ok I give up, where is it?

MazeOfTzeentch
May 2, 2009

rip miso beno

MazeOfTzeentch
May 2, 2009

rip miso beno

shamelessly shilling my answer to Cyrano's monthly chat challenge to get people out of the megathreads

MazeOfTzeentch
May 2, 2009

rip miso beno

MazeOfTzeentch
May 2, 2009

rip miso beno

MazeOfTzeentch
May 2, 2009

rip miso beno

lite_sleepr posted:

I see the 5.56 on a couch

The .577 Sniders standing behind the couch.

I can't be the only one.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MazeOfTzeentch
May 2, 2009

rip miso beno

tarlibone posted:

... I want to go to there.

Ayyy P17 buds