Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mischief
Jun 3, 2003

They keep multiplying.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mischief
Jun 3, 2003

A "Highwaymen" 3 gun class would be the poo poo. Wild Bunch is fun as hell to shoot but I think you'd be on to something.

Having all this insomniac tuned lighting makes my pitchers all yaller.

mischief
Jun 3, 2003

Bought a box of slides from an estate auction that appear to be old ballistics lab photos. I did a quick scan of them and uploaded it, if there are any of the slides that anyone wants a better copy of for wallpaper or whatever let me know. There's some really cool pictures in there. I know some of them are backwards, upside down, etc. Just let me know if I need to fix any of them.

Link

Edit: I debated making a thread but eh. I think it's all super cool but I'm short on spare time with work.

mischief fucked around with this message at 23:14 on Mar 8, 2020