Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Capn Beeb
Jun 29, 2003

Enter the woods, find a friend!

BIG IRON BIIIIIIIIIIIG IRON

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Capn Beeb
Jun 29, 2003

Capn Beeb
Jun 29, 2003

Android Apocalypse hooked me up with a low profile QD mount for my PA advanced micro dot, and the XS lever rail from Brownells arrived today

Yeehaw Need to get it out in the natural light for some proper pics

Capn Beeb
Jun 29, 2003

Good lighting get

I might throw a medium loop lever on it from Ranger Point Precision, especially considering their new ones are 60% lighter than factory levers

Capn Beeb
Jun 29, 2003

Dot time, might gently caress around later and look into low powered scopes from PA, something like a 1-4 or 1-6

I wish Ranger Point Precision offered their lightened loading gate in that nice blue they use for their followers

Black looks good but their blue is just so nice!

Capn Beeb
Jun 29, 2003

Slim Pickens posted:

That's it. Just a quick selfie with me n da boyz plotting a coup, probably get home in time for last call

https://twitter.com/uncannyafghani/status/1257649225623572485

here is a '97 pow pow

Full brass make serotonin machine go brrrr

Capn Beeb
Jun 29, 2003

Then there's this guy

Capn Beeb
Jun 29, 2003

Hey, look at this

🤔

Capn Beeb
Jun 29, 2003

my kinda ape posted:

Haha someone cross posted that in /r/ForgottenWeapons a week ago and I didn't notice your username in the imgur album at the time. That's about the most thorough rundown of the gun I've seen anywhere.

Remember when I asked you about a year ago about getting the stock attached? I actually got it done! Sorry to everyone else who has to see these pics for the 5th time.

How feasible would it be to thread the barrel

DEPLOY THE LIZARDS

Capn Beeb
Jun 29, 2003

Y'all

BJ Blazkowicz is fuckin real

Capn Beeb
Jun 29, 2003

Got some BCM grip strips and a KAG on my 11.5" AR, got to looking at them like hmmm how would these fare on the space lever?

Exceedingly well is how

Capn Beeb
Jun 29, 2003

my kinda ape posted:

I finally done did it. The complete SITES Spectre:

Holy poo poo

Capn Beeb
Jun 29, 2003

Summer vibes

Capn Beeb
Jun 29, 2003

Ygolonac posted:

Sounds like Twitter needs a sixer.

Or six million-er, considering the majority of content there.

(Also, I'd rehosted to imgur, and the copy/paste apparently didn't. Eagerly awaiting waffleimages opening back up for all shitposting needs. )

I'll be honest, I'd love an en bloc fed lever action in an intermediate caliber.

More guns need turquoise on them

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Capn Beeb
Jun 29, 2003