Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Javid
Oct 21, 2004

My sole partiality is to that delectable spiced meat. Any additional confederation of vegetables shall not compromise the pie as I see it.

Laid out my favorite bag of barrels recently. Pretty sure this bag covers 99% of the wildlife in North America..

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Javid
Oct 21, 2004

My sole partiality is to that delectable spiced meat. Any additional confederation of vegetables shall not compromise the pie as I see it.

Sure do, it's in the OTHER bag

Javid
Oct 21, 2004

range bike!

sure makes 300 yard shooting less of a pain.

Javid
Oct 21, 2004

How cheap is cheap? I too have many guns I would like to shove that down parts of.

Firearm related image: two very serious imported hunting dogs

Javid
Oct 21, 2004

airsoft lol

Javid
Oct 21, 2004

Hornady's attempts at social media have always been funny to me. They vaguely correctly emulated the format but it's still clearly a bunch of 70 year olds doing it

Javid
Oct 21, 2004

My SBR rifle rack is also great for my switchbarrel guns, I've discovered. (black guns not mine)

Javid
Oct 21, 2004

current and future hunting accessories on a road trip this week

Javid
Oct 21, 2004

Someone read me that article and I had to stop them at "Glock 19 rifle" to make sure it wasn't just the media being clueless about guns. Yep that sure is a g19 with a stock I guess

Garage find today:

Javid
Oct 21, 2004

My dad is very proud of his self installed brake

Javid
Oct 21, 2004

gun related content (ie hunting dogs) (may not all be dogs)

this post was gonna be longer but imgur is making GBS threads out this morning, it seems

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Javid
Oct 21, 2004

Toshokan posted:

Got a line on that STL?

what is that thing