Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MageMage
Feb 11, 2007

I SUCK AND LOVE TO YELL PERFORMATIVE HOT TAKES AND NONSENSE LIES WHEN I GET WORKED UP. SOMETIMES AUTOBANNED IS BETTER. MAYBE ONE DAY WHEN I STORM OFF I'LL ACTUALLY STOP SHITTING UP THE SITE FOR REAL
FYAD never affected anyone and nobody had any interest in it or going there until it was decided they are ironic transphobic Nazis but the fact of the matter is I've been struggling with gender identity for decades and since I joined this forum only those from FYAD have ever shown me any genuine empathy. The irony is only the safe spaces designed for trans people made me feel awful, unloved, and unwanted.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lucavi
May 12, 2002
lol gbstv good times

Lucavi
May 12, 2002

MageMage posted:

FYAD never affected anyone and nobody had any interest in it or going there until it was decided they are ironic transphobic Nazis but the fact of the matter is I've been struggling with gender identity for decades and since I joined this forum only those from FYAD have ever shown me any genuine empathy. The irony is only the safe spaces designed for trans people made me feel awful, unloved, and unwanted.

im here for u

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar

Lucavi posted:

post ur favorite fyad memory itt (aside from closing yesterday)

When they removed your red star because you were a bigot.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Lucavi
May 12, 2002
that was not true

Dont Touch ME
Apr 1, 2018

Dudes wtf chill out you're asking for a taste of Burt's probes

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon

food court bailiff posted:

PSA: if you are going to 3d print sex toys for actual use, print them out of ABS (not PLA) and treat them with acetone vapor to melt out the FDM layers that can catch nasty bacteria and fester.

Always use a condom you don't want to have a plastic child

Lucavi
May 12, 2002
it was a good time tho, I didn't want it

Lucavi
May 12, 2002
lots of fellow toy connoisseurs itt

Dont Touch ME
Apr 1, 2018

"Hmm yes, the GBS mod with a twitchy probe finger has been patrolling this thread handing out punishments to anybody dragging up drama. I better kramer in and deploy all the dredge nets!"

Dont Touch ME
Apr 1, 2018

Lucavi posted:

lots of fellow toy connoisseurs itt

Selling Jimdos on SA-Mart to raise funds for a charity that helps relocate displaced FYADs

Dont Touch ME
Apr 1, 2018

I'm embezzling the money :twisted:

Lucavi
May 12, 2002

Dont Touch ME posted:

Selling Jimdos on SA-Mart to raise funds for a charity that helps relocate displaced FYADs

that's very generous

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

Dicks ITT, now with 1:1 head to shaft ratio

weirdly chilly pussy
Oct 6, 2007

MageMage posted:

I remember after my sex change I posted what my old junk looked like on FYAD and they photoshopped it to look like Alf, which was actually pretty clever and well done. Then one day I accidently deleted the core picture, so now the only picture of my pre op junk that exists anymore (that I've found, anyway) is my Alf wee-wee and I find that just beautiful

lol

Lucavi
May 12, 2002
oh yeah I remember alf lol

zooted heh
Oct 16, 2005

str8 mercin burgers my nigga
lets get the thread to 3k post

Lucavi
May 12, 2002

zooted heh posted:

lets get the thread to 3k post

almost there

Biohazard
Apr 17, 2002

Chalk me up as someone who never really "got" fyad. Not as in I just didn't like it, as in I'd go there once a year, try and read something, and none of it made any sense to me. I just always assumed you had to hang around there long enough to get the joke, which was kind of the point.

Sorry to hear it got so toxic for some people. Honestly with all the anger over it the last few weeks, kinda hope people can kind of just move forward.

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread
The user count is up in gbs
:downs:

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

I certainly dont have deep-seated issues involving birthdays.
can someone realtalk me what the actual gently caress fyad's gimmick was?

Disgusting Coward
Feb 17, 2014
One time KornBeef drew a nice picture of the avatar I had then and then I asked him to draw a picture of my girlfriend and I PayPal'd him the money for it and he drat-near immediately sent me back a receipt for a donation he'd made to charity in my name. What a nice young FYAD fella he was.

Dont Touch ME
Apr 1, 2018

Motherfucker posted:

Gross pics and flamewars

Lucavi
May 12, 2002

Motherfucker posted:

Cool Place to Hang Out

Koos Group
Mar 6, 2013

Motherfucker posted:

Lunch and anime.

Lucavi
May 12, 2002

Biohazard posted:

Chalk me up as someone who never really "got" fyad. Not as in I just didn't like it, as in I'd go there once a year, try and read something, and none of it made any sense to me. I just always assumed you had to hang around there long enough to get the joke, which was kind of the point.

Sorry to hear it got so toxic for some people. Honestly with all the anger over it the last few weeks, kinda hope people can kind of just move forward.

Yeah it's for the better, it was tiring for all parties

Lucavi
May 12, 2002

Koos Goop posted:

Lunch and anime.

Koos! You need an avatar

check your pms in a minute

Samsquamsch
Jun 6, 2011

Mexican touchdown, Mexican touchdown, Mexican touchdooooown!

Biohazard posted:

I came to make this post, sounds like we were in similar boats. Read the sequential announcements between trading on SA Mart and reading the relationships thread and thought, "huh, guess things are getting pretty out of hand over there."

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Koos Goop posted:

Lunch and anime.

Welcome back koos. I missed you.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon

Spinz posted:

The user count is up in gbs
:downs:

:aaa:

Lucavi
May 12, 2002
gbs is too powerful

Lucavi
May 12, 2002
remember getting excited everytime we reached 40 ppl browsing, there was a thread for pointing that out

communist kangaroo
Oct 2, 2006

those are my principles, and if you don't like them...well, i have koalas.
im having fast food burgers for lunch and also a soda

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Lucavi posted:

satin666’s 2 part malcolm in the middle avatar

Lucavi
May 12, 2002

HolePisser1982 posted:

satin666’s 2 part malcolm in the middle avatar

hey chobes

everything satin did was hilarious

his videos and posts

he did dissappear and it's nowhere to be found

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

"Carbons? Purge? What are you talking about?!"

Lucavi posted:

definitely the Bobbie Wickam dethroning

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Koos Goop posted:

Lunch and anime.

Welcome back Koos.

wearing a lampshade
Mar 6, 2013

I still think about the thin paper

Adbot