Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Micromancer
Apr 17, 2002

He went out to the store
and when he got back
Roll-marks said .22 Short, jack.
If anything I could say that
this gun was rare
Its covered it sweat,
toilet water, and hair

It's going to be really really hard not to sink extreme amounts of time into CP2077. As I age I've found I can't run 36 hours on caffeine anymore, this may affect my job adversely if I can't just binge every other day between blackouts.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Micromancer
Apr 17, 2002

He went out to the store
and when he got back
this gun was rare
Its covered it sweat,
toilet water, and hair

Shima Honnou posted:

Look, firearms safety was just not as evolved back then. Safe firearms handling was "If I shot you by accident but you ain't dead then we're being safe, pardner"

Possession is 9/10ths of the law. That's your bullet now and not my problem.

Micromancer
Apr 17, 2002

He went out to the store
and when he got back
this gun was rare
Its covered it sweat,
toilet water, and hair

Shooting Blanks posted:

I'm not sure if you noticed, but I'm shooting blanks.

I don't remember if empty quoting is cool, but if it is ignore this text.

Micromancer
Apr 17, 2002

He went out to the store
and when he got back
this gun was rare
Its covered it sweat,
toilet water, and hair

I wish I could remove Div1 from my memories so I could play it all again. On the PS4 I have multiple optimized sets of classified and any exotics I could want. I have almost the same on PC, but not quite as much. XBL I think I have one character kitted well and the rest all need help.

After the 1.6 patch it was a good game. 1.7 made it great and 1.8 made it unforgettably awesome.

I don't quite get the bullet sponge hate in Div1 as there is definitely builds you can put together that will liquify drat near anything. Or survive anything. Sometimes both.

Micromancer
Apr 17, 2002

He went out to the store
and when he got back
this gun was rare
Its covered it sweat,
toilet water, and hair

Wildlands Im sure had some kind of story to it, but I'll be damned if I can remember it over being the second best coop rear end in a top hat simulator since Dead Rising 2.

Take a friend that just started playing it. Convince them you are going to go get all the collectable weapons and poo poo from around the map and then do that.

Then fly the chopper to the item. Like directly to the item and crash. While he's trying to grab the pickup provide cover and escape. After he gets sick of it and starts heading out on his own to find things, surprise him by showing up after he's been sneaking inside and set off the alarms as you crash the chopper.

gently caress Tier Mode. gently caress hour long missions watching guard patterns or disabling poo poo. Wreck poo poo and run, hope your drone can rez the newbie.

Micromancer
Apr 17, 2002

He went out to the store
and when he got back
this gun was rare
Its covered it sweat,
toilet water, and hair

Prey is a seriously good deal, if you find it on sale its even better. It has a couple bugs, most of which have been patched. I liked the game a lot. If you have gamepass, it's also in there I think.

Micromancer
Apr 17, 2002

He went out to the store
and when he got back
this gun was rare
Its covered it sweat,
toilet water, and hair

the only game I want horses added to is FONV. adapt some stupid Oblivion or skyrim mod whichever is compatable. it cant be that hard

Micromancer
Apr 17, 2002

He went out to the store
and when he got back
this gun was rare
Its covered it sweat,
toilet water, and hair

All this classic GTA talk is making me wonder if I still got it

https://youtu.be/G46kdKc_RcY

Micromancer
Apr 17, 2002

He went out to the store
and when he got back
this gun was rare
Its covered it sweat,
toilet water, and hair

madeintaipei posted:

Fine work. Maybe I need to start getting a wanted level before trying that! NRG500 challenge is so, so frustrating.

This latest playthrough of SA, I can't manage to get gold in all the driving school tests. Despite nailing the 90° parking challenge first time (pure luck), I just can't seem to gold City Slicking anymore.

That was done by starting the game and immediately jumping the bridge to San Fiero without having done any missions to unlock that section of the map. That 4 star wanted level doesn't go away, even if you roll over pickups.

CainFortea posted:

The driving in 4 was awful, and the characters were just awful. Not like, terrible people, like they couldn't even be terrible. They were mediocre.

"Hey cousin! Lets go bowling!"

The last time I checked my hours in GTAIV, it was like 120. Easily half of that was with the phone off and backing up to the swingset. Listening to the radio and launching random cars for hours was good times.

Micromancer
Apr 17, 2002

He went out to the store
and when he got back
this gun was rare
Its covered it sweat,
toilet water, and hair

priznat posted:

OG TMNT is the black and white comics

you fuckin know it.

gently caress pizza turtles.

Micromancer
Apr 17, 2002

He went out to the store
and when he got back
this gun was rare
Its covered it sweat,
toilet water, and hair

Captain Log posted:

I'll be God damned. I thought that was a Rush song for all these years. That bass line is so loving Geddy Lee it hurts.

facts be damned Im going to continue to believe this

Micromancer
Apr 17, 2002

He went out to the store
and when he got back
this gun was rare
Its covered it sweat,
toilet water, and hair

ZebraBlade posted:

I use the ones you already listed plus longer powerlines, brighter pipboy flashlight, faster terminal displays, junk/scrap has no weight, and some character re-skins

Wires are infinitely long and can clip through anything allowing them to be hidden why do you need a mod for this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=36lgmEaprio

Micromancer
Apr 17, 2002

He went out to the store
and when he got back
this gun was rare
Its covered it sweat,
toilet water, and hair

Internet Wizard posted:

The Pred fight you just have to hunker down at a certain tree trunk and stay in cover there the whole time. If you start running around and try to hunt it and/or have fun you're going to die.

Unless the predator mission has changed, he telegraphs his attacks like really bad and about the only trouble my group had with it was us not being coordinated with the chain revives.

Micromancer
Apr 17, 2002

He went out to the store
and when he got back
this gun was rare
Its covered it sweat,
toilet water, and hair

Installed Div2 on my PC and it runs like poo poo but is playable at least. Ive been casually collecting things and doing map stuff UBI name is Micr0mancer for chill leveling and explo.

In unrelated news holy poo poo I need a gear tutor I don't get this system at alllllll

Micromancer
Apr 17, 2002

He went out to the store
and when he got back
this gun was rare
Its covered it sweat,
toilet water, and hair

Psion posted:

beeb is correct. Make number go up. Try everything out.

The leveling system is at this point absurd, it's 1-30, then World Tier 1-5 based on Gear Score (which goes up to 515) and then if you bought WONY, back to leveling 31-40.

once you do get there builds right now are pretty narrow so it comes down to 'stack reds' or 'stack certain yellows' with 'stack blues' for the true patriot gear set and not much else

Stacking colors is the bit I dont get, theres two colums one is color tier, the other is item has an attribute that matches that color. No amount of balancing the tiers with the effects seems to unlock them as some have what look like progress bars full and others have only partial or less or none.

Its still early, Im level 9 and frankly Im not really seeing a difference in gear at all other than knowing I have bonuses Im not getting because I cant get the gear tuning down. Set bonus are nifty though, and Ive been able to piece a couple different 3 piece sets so far.

I missed out on the preorder because I thought I had more time so I havent got the expansion yet but I do expect to get it at some point. I just want my seekers and turrets to be useful. With things as easy as they are so far Im just afraid it will be like launch was where I was getting turrets that lasted less time than the deploy animation

Micromancer
Apr 17, 2002

He went out to the store
and when he got back
this gun was rare
Its covered it sweat,
toilet water, and hair

FruitNYogurtParfait posted:

Turret of some type + a heal ability is what I would recommend for low level stuff/non hard solo poo poo. Even with just 1-2 skill tier the normal turret fucks up non yellows and heavies go out of their way to go stomp on it giving you a ton of time to shred them.

Ground out level 19 yesterday, tier 1 and 2 turret performs exactly as you say. my other slot is seeker mines with cluster mod. I dont use heal skills and really only need armor kits if I get reckless. I have done 0 things that were not normal difficulty. Im probably just going to story mission my way to 30 and then try adapt to the new gear styles there.

Around level 10 I popped into the DZ to try and quick loot some better gear and it was dead in there until it wasnt I ended up extracting like 10 things 3 of which I wore for 4 or 5 levels before finding better things.

Cyrano, forgot to quote you and Im on a monster sleep dep bender so:

I played enough Diablo II for the set bonuses to require no thinking to get. The problem I am having is while Tier makes sense, the effect column next to tier is less apparent in what it means. For instance, looking at red I have Tier 2 but have 3 effects total on various pieces of gear. This seems to me why the red bar on the pic of the item is only 2/3rds full. So I have been trying to keep effects on gear less than my tier level for that color. I really like Tier 3 skills, but can not seem to keep more than Tier 2 for any meaningful time before getting something that is better enough that its dumb not to use it. Going back to the Core Attribute being 2/3rds full, why is the red skill below that under Attributes not at all full? Shouldn't it also be 2/3rds?

The main diagram of Red/Yel/Blue being the large circle also confuses me. Why is part of each bar fat? What affects it? What does it affect? I can't help but feel there is something super simple I am just not seeing to understand what I am even supposed to do here.

Ultimately I also recognize that its very likely in the next 10-15 hours the whole thing is moot because I will be going to get gear that won't even use that system or whatever once I hit the gear score grind.

I actively avoid things that make me feel dumb, and I can't help but feel Im trying to solve some kind of Braille Sudoku puzzle just to play dress up for 20 minutes or so and then level again and so have to redo everything again.

Micromancer
Apr 17, 2002

He went out to the store
and when he got back
this gun was rare
Its covered it sweat,
toilet water, and hair

Captain Log posted:

I like to think enough of us know each other in the real world that it wouldn't be impossible to relocate if/when the time comes.

My information hasnt changed in 12 years or something and its dead easy to find my phone number address or whatever. I've dropped both often in addition to 4chan's distribution and Id like to remind everyone that has it, anyone at any time for any reason may give anyone else my address or phone number without my consent. If anyone wants it give it to them, you are saving them like 30 minutes of internet search.

Micromancer
Apr 17, 2002

He went out to the store
and when he got back
this gun was rare
Its covered it sweat,
toilet water, and hair

I've been solo on my Div2 journey with the exception of answering a call for help and hanging with a rando with no mic for two missions. I've been dark the last three days because my job finally shut down and I wanted to relive a bit of my old game binge ways.

I read the equipment posts from days ago just now when I decided to catch up to the thread for a trip report. Thanks to everyone that tried. I've since figured out gear and the stupid bars on items being only a display of the current stat as it relates to min and max value. I have also put around 80 hours into the game. A couple hours ago I solo'd the end fight of Warlords of New York with a 6 tier skill build. My gear is haphazard and some is way below level 40. That should change by the time I go to bed sometime tonight.

Micromancer
Apr 17, 2002

He went out to the store
and when he got back
this gun was rare
Its covered it sweat,
toilet water, and hair

Heading to the store for drinks then back at the gear grind. Is there a not poo poo place to find people to group with? Matchmaking fails before I finish things most of the time.

Micromancer
Apr 17, 2002

He went out to the store
and when he got back
this gun was rare
Its covered it sweat,
toilet water, and hair

Jack B Nimble posted:

Div 1's survival mode supports co-op and is high on my list of "why didn't I play that more".

I still have it on all three platforms and Survival is so dope I still do it on occasion hit me up for coop on that

Micromancer
Apr 17, 2002

He went out to the store
and when he got back
this gun was rare
Its covered it sweat,
toilet water, and hair

The Rat posted:

Oh I played Dishonored and the sequel a while back and they were decent.

Will put Prey on the watch list though!

I still cant believe how not at all hyped Prey seems as it never really hit my radar until a couple years after release. Definite good times. Needs some suspension of disbelief to really enjoy but all around I had a blast with it and would recommend it very highly. If you can find it and the DLC on sale for $20 or less you'd have to actively avoid getting your money back out of it.

Cyrano4747 posted:

I remember when micromancer said it sucked during the beta.

A fallout game losing micromancer is like a fourteen year old saying he doesnít want a blowjob. Not only is something wrong something is so profoundly wrong that you have to stop and make sure you didnít slip into a parallel universe while you werenít paying attention.

FO76 completely killed every scrap of Bethesda Apologist I had. Buddy of mine is going to dive back in because of the human NPCs and new story poo poo and I for one have zero interest in going back until items mean something. I am the player the bobblehead station was made for. I collect things. Even if I don't need them. I like objects and the harder or more obscure they are to obtain the better. No stash space and then everything is random spawn oh look heres power armor in a field for no good reason was a huge turn off for me. Not even the bugs, or quirky gameplay or lack of feeling like the game had any meaning.

How they handled everything after release day cemented them into the even I wont ignore a company being poo poo to play they games territory.

Micromancer fucked around with this message at 07:45 on Apr 15, 2020

Micromancer
Apr 17, 2002

He went out to the store
and when he got back
this gun was rare
Its covered it sweat,
toilet water, and hair

HappyCapybaraFamily posted:

I bought Prey + Mooncrash at a discount a little while ago and never even installed it. Last month, I found an eBay listing for Prey 2006 and am playing that now instead

I'll start Prey 2017 after I finish this, I promise!

The story is neat and it I wont spoil it at all but it was the only time that outline for a story not only made sense but actually felt right.

Psion posted:

If you slog through Kenly College you can get an exotic 1886 which is pretty ridiculous

I did Kenly solo and when I got done and looted that gun and actually used it I was so happy I did. That gun while comical to look at is also fun to use.

priznat posted:

Dammit I want that but gently caress Kenly College

Do this echo! Now do another! Now another! Oh you died? Haha gently caress you start over!!

Are you on PC? I'll totally buddy system it with you, it's only got a few lovely fights.

Micromancer
Apr 17, 2002

He went out to the store
and when he got back
this gun was rare
Its covered it sweat,
toilet water, and hair

https://store.steampowered.com/bundle/14956/Square_Enix_Eidos_Anthology/

$40 for all the games you own on other platforms or whatever or catch up on things like Deus Ex where you may have missed one or the other newer games. On this list if I divide the cash between the games I will install and play at least once its like $5 a game or less.

Micromancer
Apr 17, 2002

He went out to the store
and when he got back
this gun was rare
Its covered it sweat,
toilet water, and hair

Captain Log posted:

Are Hitman games all stealth based? Or can you just play as Captain Hack n' Slash?

I hate sneaking. But some of those games look fun.

I've only played parts of Hitman tm and Hitman 2 tm but in every place I've ever been in game, ignoring rewards or whatever and trying to just murder the map is fun in both loud and methodical methods.

My Hitman 2 on steam is like the first mission only and nothing else unlocked. $16 for Gold version seems like a no brainer, this is exactly what I was going to ask if anyone knew about and then found people talking about it before I could post it :p

Micromancer
Apr 17, 2002

He went out to the store
and when he got back
this gun was rare
Its covered it sweat,
toilet water, and hair

If for some reason you have The Turing Test which may have happened in any number of ways be it free from the PS4 games with Plus or maybe as part of that sick Square bundle a few days ago. Maybe you are looking at it as part of XBox Game Pass and wondering if you should install it.

Take the first half of Portal. Make the puzzles easier. At the beginning of each level put a trigger to spit out a couple lines of barely interesting dialogue. Make sure that absolutely no other dialogue happens until the test you are on has been completed. Make the tests take long enough to solve to have the player forget what was being talked about. Continue dialogue as if no time had passed. Put bonus rooms along the way that give no rewards other than reading material that is not even connected to what is supposed to be going on. At around the half way point you will start hoping the game is almost over. Surprise, it isn't. The gameplay doesn't change mind you, it's just still droning on at the same level of difficulty. Wrap the entire thing up into exactly the same Man Vs Machine trope that other games do. Put exactly one object in the game that can deal damage, and only ever have it controlled by the AI side. Three times. Ever. Two if you want the OTHER ending. Yes, there are two completely different endings to this game. The game is identical in all respects up to around the 20 seconds remaining part where you can choose which ending you want by doing nothing or something.

In TTT's defense, I did get stuck on one puzzle. But only because I had achieved road blindness and was assuming an object was a different object without looking at it. There are seven chapters, and a bunch of levels in each chapter. This game is predictable, trite and probably the most uninteresting game I've played yet. There is zero replayability here. Steam says I have 9 hours in the game and I feel that may be bloated due to getting food or taking a poo poo or any number of menial tasks that in retrospect were more fun. If you really want to install it and experience it I guess that's your choice. I have it free TWICE and I feel like I was ripped off.

I think my biggest gripe with the game is there is absolutely no danger. No skill needed to progress. No feeling of accomplishment when you figure out how to solve the room. Eventually you just get to the point where you are hoping the game will end and for as short as this game was, I still feel it was too long. Put some adrenaline in here somehow. IDFK how to actually fix it, but the message your story tried to give me was lost completely in the uneventful presentation.

gently caress this game completely. The best part of it is I can free up hard drive space for anything else. Narbacular Drop was more fun and that game barely had a game in it.

Micromancer
Apr 17, 2002

He went out to the store
and when he got back
this gun was rare
Its covered it sweat,
toilet water, and hair

I bought a usb dongle on amazon to connect to XB1 controllers wirelessly for like 18 bucks and it has been super painless. The hardest part is remembering to charge the controller occasionally.

Micromancer
Apr 17, 2002

He went out to the store
and when he got back
this gun was rare
Its covered it sweat,
toilet water, and hair

Cyrano4747 posted:

The last time I played it was on my current system a few years back. Win 10, modern card and ram etc. it was modded but not crazy. The big thing to install is the FONV script extended and the community bug fixes. I mean thereís a ton of other poo poo that can really overhaul it but those two will get you going.

I'm gonna be super disappointing to everyone here I'm sure. I play FONV drat near vanilla. Bugs and all. I use Gtab's ammo mod, a gag gun I made I use to kill a couple cazadors and then put in a locker, a reworked .308 sniper that takes 12.7mm ammo and a mod that lets me craft multiple skill books from the recipes in OWB. I get maybe two or three of each skill book if even that because it still takes like 200 raw books to make the one skill book and by the time I get enough to make one I've moved on from even needing skill points.

All of those are at http://acecomputers-tn.com/awful/fonv which also has my old player planner .xls

If I were to dive into must have mods I would say its script extender, probably some kind of graphic enhancer for slightly darker nights, community bug fixes if occasional crashes arent your thing and then something to help organize items.

If you really want to have a good time, get one that removes essential flags from all PCs and all quest flags from items. Go in blind and do what ever feels correct. If it borks a quest so be it.

I stopped counting time in FONV at around 2500 hours and know I've played well past that. The problem with the game now is I can't play it blind because I know things exist. I may not remember where something is exactly, but knowing it is in the game and an option prevents me from ignoring it. I end up playing the same character every game. Same starting outfit, same starting outline of things to do before helping clear the geckos from Goodsprings. Of all video games I have played in my life, FONV is absolutely the pinnacle of personal enjoyment easily the truest to my heart best, flaws and all.

I almost think not having the bugs would make it feel awkward, because things wouldn't behave how I expect them to.

Micromancer
Apr 17, 2002

He went out to the store
and when he got back
this gun was rare
Its covered it sweat,
toilet water, and hair

Cyrano4747 posted:

Have you given the outer worlds a shot? Itís not quite FONV but itís a lot of the same devs and the feel is similar. Not as purely open world as FONV in a ďgently caress around in the desert kind of wayĒ but it was also done on a small budget. I suspect that if there is a sequel it will be significantly bigger.

Donít think you would put four figures worth of hours into it but I think youíd have fun for a few play throughs.

I've played through a couple times. There is very little in the way of perks that look fun as I'm not a melee guy at all. Solo Supernova is a good time though if you can live long enough to get a few levels under your belt. I cant risk companion death when I can't save often, so I leave them in the ship. I liked it a lot and it has a little replayability but you are right, 4 digit hours is likely not happening. I also think a sequel would be better than DLC, as I'd like to continue with what happens after you finish the game.

I'd also really like a settlement sim that let you colonize multiple planets complete with AI corps vying and fighting for your poo poo. Basically same world but a different game entirely with the same lore and universe would be nifty as hell.

Micromancer
Apr 17, 2002

He went out to the store
and when he got back
this gun was rare
Its covered it sweat,
toilet water, and hair

Captain Log posted:

I've got Outer Worlds from when my father somehow miraculously played through it. (After I switched it to "Story" (easy) mode. Still, he did it.)

I'm just not sure I can handle that janky rear end combat after playing Destiny for months, if not edging up on a year.

Combat is much better when its not close. Groups of enemies are rarely larger than can be mitigated by long range, and the ones that are can be dealt with in other ways. Shock mag in a high rate of fire weapon is also good to stun while retreating

Micromancer
Apr 17, 2002

He went out to the store
and when he got back
this gun was rare
Its covered it sweat,
toilet water, and hair

CainFortea posted:

Those videos someone posted of that guy doing some kind of magic sudoku puzzle lead me down a rabbit hole and I found out that he and his partner put out some games on steam and various mobile devices. These games are different types of sudoku puzzles if you're into them.

They're pretty well done and have lots of options for how much help you want to be given. And the bundle is on sale right now.

Was that the video of the puzzle that only had two boxes filled in with some wild ruleset? I avoided sudoku for years because the fear of feeling stupid wouldn't let me attempt one and this video was absolutely wonderous to watch.

Starts slow and dry as you would expect but if you are like me and was interested in but couldn't bring yourself to try them, watch this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yKf9aUIxdb4

Seeing this unfold and the guy's reactions to the puzzle as it develops was simply wonderous.

Micromancer
Apr 17, 2002

He went out to the store
and when he got back
this gun was rare
Its covered it sweat,
toilet water, and hair

5er posted:

I have loving treasured the years of "IT'S NOT loving GAMEBRYO", because they expect people to just sight-unseen accept that giving the same old loving engine a new label with every iteration, totally makes it ok and reasonable to pretend it's a completely new engine built from the ground up for the game you're in. "IT'S NOT loving GAMEBRYO", they shout, as the exact same console commands for the past 12 years do the exact same things.

If I wrote something that had keywords I had been using for years to do something and a team of people that were used to using those words, I would likely use the same terms in the new iterations of the engine. I am in no way saying its not Gamebryo, but I am saying that best practice would be to reduce relearning things as a dev every new game.

Micromancer
Apr 17, 2002

He went out to the store
and when he got back
this gun was rare
Its covered it sweat,
toilet water, and hair

You know what tabletop game I wish would see a ressurection?

Car Wars.

Micromancer
Apr 17, 2002

He went out to the store
and when he got back
this gun was rare
Its covered it sweat,
toilet water, and hair

Nipponophile posted:

Well, you guys are in luck. Car Wars 6th ed. just went up for pre-order.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/sjgames/car-wars-sixth-edition-by-steve-jackson-games

Apparently we're not the only one who remembers this game. Not too sure how much I can get into the 3d models, but this is definitely good news. Jacksons website has digital downloads of the old manuals as well it looks like. Neat.

Micromancer
Apr 17, 2002

He went out to the store
and when he got back
this gun was rare
Its covered it sweat,
toilet water, and hair

I had not, that looks neat

Micromancer
Apr 17, 2002

He went out to the store
and when he got back
this gun was rare
Its covered it sweat,
toilet water, and hair

Captain Log posted:

I really don't get Farming Simulator.

Or games that make you balance food, water, stamina, and body temperature.

I want escapism from dull life, not escapism to dull life.

There is a certain aspect of this personal management that provides positive feedback to people incapable of taking care of themselves IRL for whatever reason allowing them to feel good about themselves for being able to maintain the characters needs well. I have a laundry list of dumb poo poo that goes on in my head that directly affects my health and maintenance and I absolutely can't get enough of poo poo like FONV's Hardcore mode or any number of other game's character needs being met. For much the same reason I play games excessively to push the I Achieved Something button, being able to trick yourself into keeping a not real thing alive is a similar draw and one I'd be hard pressed to give up.

Edit: It's the escapism to being good at some kind of life I think that is the real hook

Micromancer
Apr 17, 2002

He went out to the store
and when he got back
this gun was rare
Its covered it sweat,
toilet water, and hair

Discord #5398, same address and phone number I've had for like 14 years. I read two threads on SA, this one and the Eve thread but decided to finally look around and see what else is going on regarding the doomsday talk. If you need me, I'm still dead easy to find. Please reach out - I'm absolute poo poo at keeping in contact with people and without an active thread of communication I'm very likely to be staring at someone's name on FB or whatever wishing I was better at it, knowing the entire time I could send a message first but because of the severe pressure of not wanting to bother people who might not want to hear from me I close up and friendships die because I've killed them for not being engaged.

The vast majority of you guys are super important to me. If nothing else please let me thank you for being the best support group over the years, even if you didn't know you were being that. I hope the forums pull through.

Micromancer
Apr 17, 2002

He went out to the store
and when he got back
this gun was rare
Its covered it sweat,
toilet water, and hair

Bought the Hitman 1 Legacy Gold pack for 6 bucks today to round out my PC install to having all the poo poo available. Was really nice to be able to get a silenced sniper rifle for the Hitman 2 stuff.

Micromancer
Apr 17, 2002

He went out to the store
and when he got back
this gun was rare
Its covered it sweat,
toilet water, and hair

Ugly In The Morning posted:

Did you ever play Dead Rising on the CRT? If you did Iím curious as to wether or not the text was legible, it was insanely resolution sensitive.

I did do this and the answer is loving no. 100% of the text was complete guesswork.

Micromancer
Apr 17, 2002

He went out to the store
and when he got back
this gun was rare
Its covered it sweat,
toilet water, and hair

Cyrano4747 posted:

Kerbal Death Star Program.

If I didn't have a decade of branding attached to my username, this would be a dope mod change request

That's no Mun ...

Micromancer fucked around with this message at 13:45 on Aug 5, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Micromancer
Apr 17, 2002

He went out to the store
and when he got back
this gun was rare
Its covered it sweat,
toilet water, and hair

5er posted:

In principle, yes, but you'll have to leave that to vivid imagination. You can also wait like eight months to earn enough special secondary currency space bucks to get a tacky dashboard hula girl toy... or spend IRL cash now for it.

If you are willing to spend cash on a hula girl, just play Eve. Also, someone tell Gtab to give me his stuff