Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

ante posted:

Gah who gives a poo poo

joe rogan complaining about her being a shill lol

Is she muscling in on his soy-based brain pill grift?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL

Calvin Johnson Jr. posted:

she's so hot though, why are israeli women so hot??

Maybe you have a thing for Jewish women

EvilJoven
Mar 18, 2005

NOBODY,IN THE HISTORY OF EVER, HAS ASKED OR CARED WHAT CANADA THINKS. YOU ARE NOT A COUNTRY. YOUR MONEY HAS THE QUEEN OF ENGLAND ON IT. IF YOU DIG AROUND IN YOUR BACKYARD, NATIVE SKELETONS WOULD EXPLODE OUT OF YOUR LAWN LIKE THE END OF POLTERGEIST. CANADA IS SO POLITE, EH?
Fun Shoe

Because in the 40s the Nazis gassed all the unfit ones.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Just saw it, it was dumb, and not in a good way like old Golden Age Wonder Woman comics were.

AHH F/UGH
May 25, 2002

Also this scene lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yAluJOQCveI

Sentient Data
Aug 31, 2011

My molecule scrambler ray will disintegrate your armor with one blow!
The movie's only real crime was its lack of content. It could easily be rewritten to run a brisk 80 minutes, and the scenes still could have been given plenty of room to breathe

Full Metal Jackass
Jan 22, 2001

Rabid bats are welcome in my home
Mando was really good in this.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Flying like Superman was a step down from the invisible jet. They introduce the invisible jet then never use it again.

Inept
Jul 8, 2003

im glad steve died again

Madness
Jan 23, 2007

Who What Now posted:

Is she muscling in on his soy-based brain pill grift?

She's sling wonder woman battle ropes....

Sentient Data
Aug 31, 2011

My molecule scrambler ray will disintegrate your armor with one blow!

super sweet best pal posted:

Flying like Superman was a step down from the invisible jet. They introduce the invisible jet then never use it again.

Yeah, I forgot about that part already but way too many heroes were changed to be able to fly when that clearly flies in the face of their design

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Thank you Wonder Woman for saving the fictional Muslim children, your actress is now absolved for all the real children killed while she was in the IDF.

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

Did she actually kill children or is this just like a “you bought a diamond, their blood is on your hands!” Kind of thing?

ante
Apr 9, 2005

SUNSHINE AND RAINBOWS
IDF service is required for all Israelis, it's like summer camp for most people

its all nice on rice
Nov 12, 2006

Sweet, Salty Goodness.

Buglord

1redflag posted:

Did she actually kill children or is this just like a “you bought a diamond, their blood is on your hands!” Kind of thing?

She vocally supported an Israel attack that murdered children.

Lifepuzzler
Nov 5, 2009
It was nonsensical and overly long.

That's it. 2/5. Great work. Hopefully the Rifftrax is funny.

AHH F/UGH
May 25, 2002

ante posted:

IDF service is required for all Israelis, it's like summer camp for most people

It's super common for women to refuse to enlist with no consequences however, "just following orders" aside

Ape Fist
Feb 23, 2007

Nowadays, you can do anything that you want; anal, oral, fisting, but you need to be wearing gloves, condoms, protection.
Israel lol.

rain dogs
Apr 19, 2020

superhero movies are bad and this one probably especially so

we'll bring you the full story at 11

...of SCIENCE!
Apr 26, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

women are so in fashion at the moment

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug
My ol gramps fought in world war 83 so there wouldn't be a wonder woman 84 but here we are 2/7 rip gramps

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Wonder woman is kinda a dumb super hero.
This movie looks like complete rear end.
Gal Gadot makes me feel uncomfortable on some weird level and tbf while her mandatory service with the IDF is understandable, her full throated advocacy of it and Israel's policies is not and that IS part of it. Don't @ me.

git apologist
Jun 4, 2003

she is very attractive. but why does israel want to just destroy a whole nation of people and why do people support that (like gal gadot). my boner is so confusing

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Big Beef City posted:

Wonder woman is kinda a dumb super hero.
This movie looks like complete rear end.
Gal Gadot makes me feel uncomfortable on some weird level and tbf while her mandatory service with the IDF is understandable, her full throated advocacy of it and Israel's policies is not and that IS part of it. Don't @ me.

shes definitely a weird choice for a big name hollywood actor. normally you dont want an actor chiming in on how bombing kids is good

normally you get some generic anti war person unless youre interviewing the blue collar comedy group

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

Sentient Data posted:

The movie's only real crime was its lack of content. It could easily be rewritten to run a brisk 80 minutes, and the scenes still could have been given plenty of room to breathe

That was my complaint. The entire Cheetah arc felt like filler.

Badactura
Feb 14, 2019

My wish lives in the future.
This movie would have been cool if it was only about pedro pascals character and the world ended at the end

MAKE NO BABBYS
Jan 28, 2010
gently caress Gal Godot and her Zionist fascism and her CIA prop piece superhero movie.

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

Pedro Pascal was amazing and he deserves to be on the same pantheon as Terrance Stamp in Superman 2 for "amazing performance in a role that could have easily been cheesy as hell".

I enjoyed the movie. Not high art but I'd rather a goofy movie that's fun and has heart than an overly serious movie that pretends to be more important and smart than it is.

Her lassoing the RPG and the lightning bolts were both amazing and I wish there wasn't a pandemic so I could have seen it on the big screen.

Badactura
Feb 14, 2019

My wish lives in the future.
I appreciated gal gadot looking directly at the camera and literally telling the whole world to stop wishing for a better existence

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

It wasn’t very good but at least there was a lot of it

angryrobots
Mar 31, 2005

It was real bad and my kids fell asleep. Should have watched The Lego Movie again.

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

bird with big dick posted:

It wasn’t very good but at least there was a lot of it

There’s a “turn on your monitor” joke here somewhere

Your Moms Ahegao
Sep 3, 2008

toggle posted:

women are so in fashion at the moment

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

It was like a cash-in sequel where none of the original people returned except they all did.

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Gina Carano is a chud and Gal has some questionable views. The common thread between the two is Pedro.

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009
Hypatia of Alexandria is the real Wonder Woman, imo

Archer666
Dec 27, 2008

Ape Fist posted:

Israel lol.

But what if its not rael tho

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
why did we think founding a nation on the basis of racial purity on land that was already occupied was a logical response to the holocaust

israel having bizzaro media control

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chrs
Sep 21, 2015

I Gal Gadon’t give a poo poo