Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
No seriously it sucks
Yeah
No it's cool
I have a disability so it's actually pretty great
Stop being such a whiner
View Results

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

Tom Gorman posted:

2 things would make me get an Alexa

1) If I could just call it "computer" and then ask a question like captain picard
2) If the device wasn't constantly spying on me

Supposedly you can hack your Alexa to keep it from spying on your Jo sessions and change its name to computer with this thing called project alias

https://www.instructables.com/id/Project-Alias/

Too me, it seems like a lot of effort/money just to make Alexa good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

For my part, id like a robot to suck me off at exactly 11 pm each night. Sort of like a Roomba with a flexible arm that ends in a autoblow. It'd be nice if it cleaned itself as well. Really though I'm good with it having a cunpartment i could empty out every other week

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

Chinatown posted:

SHUT THE gently caress UP 3O