Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

lobotomy molo
May 7, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Grapplejack posted:

And yet they were more than happy to go into TGRS and talk to them, repeatedly, including several admins when asked.

yeah it’s loving crazy how over there, mods and admins actually answer their questions and don’t gas and lock the thread repeatedly and ban all the vocal posters. and they’re not furious? weird. :thunk:

get ready for another pronouncement, and more gassed threads and banned posters. surely this time that’ll fix things!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lobotomy molo
May 7, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Bushido Brown posted:

The only "arguments" defending PPJ are that he helped in a suicide scare, tracked some bad goons, and is nice on discord.

The only "arguments" I've seen about dickeye and crazy cloud are that they're annoying and not worth the hassle.

I've never seen an "argument" for not making C-SPAM top level.

I've never seen an explanation for the turnaround on dickeye's probation, unprobation, and ultimate banning, other than a single post mea culpa.

The only explanation for Nichael not being modded is that he probated a user by request who was subsequently banned.

Even if it doesn't seem like it to decorous D&D posters and SA moderators, I don't think most people here want to fight or get off on it.

I think people are sad that lovely things happened to posters they like, and they're confused about how and why things went down, and, because moderator responses have been hamfisted at best, things keep getting worse.

I truly, sincerely hope that things reach homeostasis again. But don't blame the broad userbase for reeling after being shaken.

lobotomy molo
May 7, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Oh Snapple! posted:

If the issue is that folks are afraid of just being swamped I'm sure a lot of us would be more than happy to delegate to a few posters in an open, public conversation.

Benghazi 2 took the lead on that in the truth and reconciliation thread. that’s why she got permabanned.

dissent is not tolerated, at all.

lobotomy molo fucked around with this message at 23:39 on Jan 7, 2020

lobotomy molo
May 7, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

razorrozar posted:

don't misgender Benghazi 2 pls

poo poo, my bad. fixed.

lobotomy molo
May 7, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

BgRdMchne posted:

reopen qcs and free our comrades

lobotomy molo
May 7, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

got any sevens posted:

is radiums code so bad it takes a week to just create a new qcs forum?

also free dickeye and crazy cloud, all they did was resist nazis, they are heroes

these threads are moving so fast i cant even try to keep up

when threads keep getting shot in the head, they’ve gotta move fast to survive

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lobotomy molo
May 7, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Jose posted:

a completely insane poster who should have stayed permabanned is really not the person you want to make your argument

Ogianres posted:

love to permaban whistleblowers to protect my nazi mods friends

ACAB