Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

420 Gank Mid
Dec 26, 2008

WARNING: This poster is a huge bitch!

instead of gassing unresolved moderator abuse related threads

posting this while mods are here
e.

Ayn Randi posted:

"personally i dont think nazis should be allowed to post on or moderate forums"

Koalas March posted:

I didn't want to have to do this but gently caress it.
Jones helps run a network keeping tabs on chud and Nazi goons. I know some of those people/goons who assist in this, but I am with holding their name(s) for very obvious reasons. Jones has personally come to me with evidence of neonazis doxxing me, skoll in particular, threatening me and telling each other to do poo poo like take pictures of my house, mail me stuff etc. Whenever something heats up off-site and I might be in danger, Jones tells me. I have gigs of data sent to me by Jones whole he was collecting info on them. I've known this for a long, long time. I know which discords he is in and the people he is monitoring in those discords. I know that this info has been collecting over time was/is used to help keep the GDN chud and Nazi free.

I'm doing my best not to be really disheartened by this, but yeah. That's what I know.

Jeffrey of YOSPOS posted:

Indeed. Blowing up a "legit informant" over cspam drama makes it actively harder to fight nazis on this site. I'm sure that sounds ridiculous but as more and more community interactions happen on discord, we rely on information from folks in those discords to help prevent planned abuse such as this. A month ago, everyone was *begging* us to do something about doxxing - this is what doing something about doxxing looks like. We don't control offsite poo poo and need folks in those spaces if we're to be anything but blind. The mod forum frequently discusses and permabans people from hateful offsite places because we want to prevent them from negatively influencing the forums. On multiple occasions I've personally done it based directly on information nazi alt accounts from PPJ.

NecroMonster posted:

if prester jane is right and this is fbi/cia poo poo i'm going to claw my eyes out of my face while giggling

Phi230 posted:

They're defending PPJ btw in the fashy discords

Zoran posted:

lmao forever that the administration tried to respond to the forums controversies by establishing their own spy ring, sending a mod under cover as himself, and possibly even getting him turned

cda posted:

The Spybourne Clock

CharlestonJew posted:

its like Point Break but instead of doing cool stuff like surfing and and skydiving PPJ is joining the KEK guild in Destiny 2

Gringostar posted:

the fact that the benghazis are now responsible for the downfall of two mods on this forum is loving hilarious to me

420 Gank Mid fucked around with this message at 05:47 on Jan 8, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

420 Gank Mid
Dec 26, 2008

Squizzle posted:

there is a big response trying to address a buncha things directly, as clearly as possible, and as fully as possible, being worked on now

Great, in the meantime, leave QCS open so that the community has a place to voice questions, comments, and concerns during whatever process is ongoing and so those questions, comments, and concerns dont need to be voiced in every other place.

420 Gank Mid
Dec 26, 2008

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3 posted:

actually fyad took so long to close because it was the nesting ground for a group of rare spotted nazis and their removal had to be coordinated with the fish and wildlife service

lol

420 Gank Mid
Dec 26, 2008

mods spent their budget of "reasonable dialogue among equals" with FYAD transphobes and now have none left for any else i guess

420 Gank Mid
Dec 26, 2008

THE MOD GROWLS "TAKE DOWN TH OSE POSTS, CITIZEN." I COMPLY, REVEALING THE FULL LENGTH "trmpo" TATTOOS ON BOTH LEGS. THE COP SCREAMS; DEFEATED

420 Gank Mid
Dec 26, 2008

Anukis posted:

Exactly. By having the discussions only in TGRS they're able to rely on the TGRS leadership to poo-poo people for "talking about CSPAM in the Designated SA Isn't Bigoted We Swear space" and being nasty old Berniebros who make it about themselves. Nevermind that this massive forum full of many marginalized leftists is treated like an utter nuisance at best.

antisemitism towards bernie has been more and more a thing in TGRS lately

honestly a lowtax made posting ghetto for minorities was bound to end up a disaster sooner or later

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

420 Gank Mid
Dec 26, 2008

The Shortest Path posted:

Oh hey a bunch of poo poo that never happened.

The d&d mods being loving awful is bad, but trying to attack tgrs over whatever the gently caress this bullshit is is dumb as hell and you should gently caress off.

maybe its just fluffdaddy but I left when it became clear his bullshit was acceptable there

420 Gank Mid
Dec 26, 2008

HiHo ChiRho posted:

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM MY LAPTOP FROM SLEEP MODE. ITS OPEN TO NAZI DISCORD CHANNEL 1488 AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I START DOING THE TRACKING MOVES ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, PPJ BLAZKOWICZ. I DO EVERY MOVE AND I DO EVERY MOVE HARD. MAKIN WHOOSHING SOUNDS WHEN I SLAM DOWN SOME NAZI BASTARDS OR EVEN WHEN I MESS UP TECHNIQUE. NOT MANY CAN SAY THEY ESCAPED THE GALAXY'S MOST DANGEROUS BIGOTS. I CAN. I SAY IT AND I SAY IT OUTLOUD EVERYDAY TO LEFTISTS IN C-SPAM AND ALL THEY DO IS PROVE PEOPLE IN C-SPAM CAN STILL BE INTOLERANT JEKRS. AND IVE LEARNED ALL THE LINES AND IVE LEARNED HOW TO MAKE MYSELF AND MY APARTMENT LESS LONELY BY SHOUTING EM ALL. 2 HOURS INCLUDING WIND DOWN EVERY MORNIng

420 Gank Mid
Dec 26, 2008

really queer Christmas posted:

https://twitter.com/starwarsbetamax/status/1214672496684867584

lmfao

swbm got banned like years ago, why the gently caress would you still care? He didn't even post in fyad! lmao

finally he found a website where he could like his own posts

420 Gank Mid
Dec 26, 2008

It's me, i'm the reasonable centrist who exists between two extremes of "jews are evil" and "trans people are fine"

420 Gank Mid
Dec 26, 2008

Scoops My Goops posted:

This is the brave nazi hunter the mods are rallying around, inciting the very Nazis he is supposed to be bravely protecting us from.

Free Benghazi 2, free the other bad bans, free me, once you come to your senses after the insuing permaban.

Bonus gun chat:

Riso was banned from mapgoons for being an obvious nazi back in like 2015/16

Nice pals you hang out with PPJ!

420 Gank Mid
Dec 26, 2008

Raskolnikov38 posted:

i dont even understand the problem in screenshot 2. i've posted that exact same information about the STG44s in syria as well, they're quite famous among gun collectors

Were you in a chatroom palling around with various ex-goon nazis?

420 Gank Mid
Dec 26, 2008

Stairmaster posted:

personally i think the mods should talk to the users especially when theres a secret nazi blood cult

"well actually we think that would go poorly for both the community here and the secret nazi blood cult so for the time being all discussion of the secret nazi blood cult is verbot-I mean forbidden"

420 Gank Mid
Dec 26, 2008

NecroMonster posted:

"I'm hunting nazis" - party plane jones, to his monitor, which is off

420 Gank Mid
Dec 26, 2008

Indeed. Blowing up a legit informant over cspam drama makes it actively harder to fight nazis on this site. I'm sure that sounds ridiculous but as more and more community interactions happen on discord, we rely on information from folks in those discords to help prevent planned abuse such as this. A month ago, everyone was *begging* us to do something about doxxing - this is what doing something about doxxing looks like. We don't control offsite poo poo and need folks in those spaces if we're to be anything but blind. The mod forum frequently discusses and permabans people from hateful offsite places because we want to prevent them from negatively influencing the forums. On multiple occasions I've personally done it based directly on information nazi alt accounts from PPJ.

His cover was blown by cspam drama and not by using the name "Jones" and authenticating with the Something Awful account "Party Plane Jones"?

420 Gank Mid
Dec 26, 2008

Venomous posted:

loving hell. Re-Open QCS already

420 Gank Mid
Dec 26, 2008

NecroMonster posted:

i am legitimately laughing at this point. just chuckling. everyone who said that sa isn't funny anymore was dead loving wrong

420 Gank Mid
Dec 26, 2008

C-SPAM: a forum for responsible nazi hunters and harm reduction

420 Gank Mid
Dec 26, 2008

420 Gank Mid
Dec 26, 2008

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

420 Gank Mid
Dec 26, 2008

Tired:

Zeta Acosta posted:

Whats the point in infiltrating discord?
Wouldnt be easier enforcing rules in SA?

Wired:

Indeed. Blowing up a legit informant over cspam drama makes it actively harder to fight nazis on this site. I'm sure that sounds ridiculous but as more and more community interactions happen on discord, we rely on information from folks in those discords to help prevent planned abuse such as this. A month ago, everyone was *begging* us to do something about doxxing - this is what doing something about doxxing looks like. We don't control offsite poo poo and need folks in those spaces if we're to be anything but blind. The mod forum frequently discusses and permabans people from hateful offsite places because we want to prevent them from negatively influencing the forums. On multiple occasions I've personally done it based directly on information nazi alt accounts from PPJ.