Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Phi230
Feb 2, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Raskolnikov38 posted:

ppj lurked in some shitass chud goon discord to pull discord IDs because a goon made discord bot was doxxing everyone on all servers it was on

lol trying to minimize with just "lurked" we know he posted and was chummy with them

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Phi230
Feb 2, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Raskolnikov38 posted:

yeah i can't imagine why mods don't want to have a conversation with the mob that thinks they're all crypto-nazis

voluntarily associating yourself with right wing extremists is not a good look and I don't buy he was "infiltrating" them for a second

Phi230
Feb 2, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
Nobody thinks PPJ is a nazi. He either is friends with nazis (bad) or he has obviously done an extraordinarily bad job at being nazi hunter as evidenced by the events of the past month

all anyone is doing is making fun of the assertion that PPJ is some brave nazi tracker; and the audacity of the people making that assertion as if we are as stupid and credulous as places like DnD

Phi230
Feb 2, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
Considering that literally 0 of our concerns or requests have been granted; instead we lose Nichael's buttons and several key members of the community.

People wouldn't be this angry if you actually engaged

Phi230
Feb 2, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
ok forget PPJ

So why can't we have our own mods and IKs?

Why can't we be made top level?

Why is retaliation being made against people who are raising concerns?

Phi230
Feb 2, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
Even DnD got pissed with PPJ

Phi230
Feb 2, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Oh Snapple! posted:

If the issue is that folks are afraid of just being swamped I'm sure a lot of us would be more than happy to delegate to a few posters in an open, public conversation.

Phi230
Feb 2, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
this is a twist that would make M. Night blush

Phi230
Feb 2, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
Not a nazi but #1 with nazis

Phi230
Feb 2, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
this is all super gross

Phi230
Feb 2, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
this is all super gross

Phi230
Feb 2, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
FYI all this stuff would get any other poster permabanned instantly with no questions

Phi230
Feb 2, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
Instead of PPJ, a moderator that hangs out in nazi discords, getting in trouble we are all gonna get permabanned for helldumping

Phi230
Feb 2, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Raskolnikov38 posted:

hey na, hey na

chris benoit killed his family

Phi230
Feb 2, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
So if PPJ's cover got blown today wouldn't that mean the nazi spaces of which he is apart would start kicking him off or confronting him? Why is he, and the discords he is a member of, instead scrubbing their history and chatlogs?

Phi230
Feb 2, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
If PPJ was an informant why did he use his forums username, as a forum moderator?

Phi230
Feb 2, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
Why is PPJ so personally important to this plan? Why not get someone else you could trust; if what KM is saying is true, then there's already other people doing this.

Why must PPJ remain a moderator to conduct any of this?

Phi230
Feb 2, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
If all this is true, there will be easy answers to all the questions this thread and I have been asking.

Phi230
Feb 2, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
i will not stand for this aggression man

Phi230
Feb 2, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

docbeard posted:

I don't know how to even begin reacting to any of this.

hoot, holler

Phi230
Feb 2, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

They're defending PPJ btw in the fashy discords

Phi230
Feb 2, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Ghost Leviathan posted:

Mod a liberal and a fascist tweets

Phi230
Feb 2, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

twoday posted:

Are you also an undercover nazi?

gently caress

Phi230
Feb 2, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Phi230
Feb 2, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Serf posted:

i can now reveal that i have spent years infiltrating the extensive network of tankie discords and boy it is hard having to join 2 new discords with half the members every four days

Phi230
Feb 2, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Phi230
Feb 2, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
Eagerly awaiting Calibanibal to make a statement

Phi230
Feb 2, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Gumball Gumption posted:

Why didn't you guys just inform discord? They're actually good at deplatforming Nazis on their site when brought to their attention. Why didn't you just enforce strong anti-bigotry rules here to push out anyone who was fash or fash adjacent?

If doxxxing and real-world targeting was happening, why not report it to the police?

Phi230
Feb 2, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Serf posted:

this is honestly the funniest poo poo to happen on these forums in years

Phi230
Feb 2, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
Explain it?

CSPAM, I'm not a comic book villain. Do you seriously think I'd explain my nazi tracking if there remained the slightest chance of you effecting the outcome?

I sieg heiled 35 minutes ago

Phi230
Feb 2, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
its like rock paper scissors except its probe/ban/benghazi

Phi230
Feb 2, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
I don't wanna go to sleep because gently caress missing 8 hours of this poo poo

Phi230
Feb 2, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
free matey and remember sailor too

Phi230
Feb 2, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
playing phantom doctrine connecting the strings . . .

mods knew . . . PPJ . . . nazi discord . . . shalashaska . . .

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Phi230
Feb 2, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
fuckin lmaoing over here that none of this poo poo had to happen, the admins just had to switch out a few mods and move a subforum

fuckin lmao