Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sincx
Jul 13, 2012

furiously masturbating to anime titties

sincx fucked around with this message at 06:22 on Mar 23, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

just another
Oct 16, 2009

these dead towns that make the maps wrong now
Not recently, no.

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

No that's pretty bad OP, you hit the nail on the head.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

i want to check out myfloridaangel.com but not while im at work

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
myfloridabarelylegal.com

Biohazard
Apr 17, 2002

This follows with every assumption that I have about florida. With the one exception that I assumed the bottle of pills on the bottom of the page was to sell you painkillers, which I guess it's not.

ELI PORTER
Sep 16, 2007

I posted on Something Awful and all I got was this lousy t-shirt
nice find op. i've seen a lot of websites in my day. some have been good, but others? others are not very good.

Szyznyk
Mar 4, 2008

I like that our state agricultural commissioner put pictures of herself on the stickers that tell you the gas pumps were inspected. She’s a St. Pete 6.

ELI PORTER
Sep 16, 2007

I posted on Something Awful and all I got was this lousy t-shirt
st pete fuckin sucks rear end

Sleeveless
Dec 25, 2014

by Pragmatica
Florida has no state income tax and is also full of elderly conservatives who retire there for that exact reason and have nothing better to do with their time than vote obsessively in every election,its infrastructure is trash even by American standards because there's no way of paying for it.

A Concrete Divider
Jan 20, 2012

The Unbearable Whiteness of Eating
Everything on the site is about fentanyl and pain pills lmbo

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

numberoneposter posted:

i want to check out myfloridaangel.com but not while im at work

Myfiveyearoldadoptedstepchildnurturemomma.com

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
I thought it was My Florida Gal and assumed this was another thing like the republican goddess dude

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

Sleeveless posted:

Florida has no state income tax and is also full of elderly conservatives who retire there for that exact reason and have nothing better to do with their time than vote obsessively in every election,its infrastructure is trash even by American standards because there's no way of paying for it.

I vaguely remember there being a shitload of toll stops on their freeways?

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

A while ago, a friend of mine and I were trying to think up the most ridiculous domain names, and we settled on www.hairynipples.gov

I mean, you need special permission to register a .gov, so this pre-supposes that, for whatever reason, some branch or dept of the US government has a vested interest in nipples with hair on them, and signed off on it.

SHISHKABOB
Nov 30, 2012

Fun Shoe
What does it mean for a website to say "not secure" next to the address. Like, practically speaking for me, do I need to care about that.

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

SHISHKABOB posted:

What does it mean for a website to say "not secure" next to the address. Like, practically speaking for me, do I need to care about that.

If you input any information into it, that info isn't secure, as it's unencrypted. Same goes for any info you access from it (think personal email). Someone, with probably minimal 'hacking', could access that info.

This is assuming you don't already have a system that's infected with a virus that's already spying on you.

Visit hairynipples.gov for more info.

Sleeveless
Dec 25, 2014

by Pragmatica

DeadFatDuckFat posted:

I vaguely remember there being a shitload of toll stops on their freeways?

Exactly. They can't get any tax dollars to pay for roads so a bunch of major cities have to use toll roads because the olds are morons.

It also has some of the lowest minimum required limits for auto insurance in the country which combined with the huge elder population that is statistically way more likely to be in auto accidents means insurance is really expensive because you're incredibly likely to be sued by someone coasting by on the minimum or have to sue to even get enough money to pay for your car. But the olds just blame it on the drat illegals and keep voting Republican.

Telebite
Aug 23, 2018

The site that makes and sells soap rocks has been unchanged since 1999:

https://www.tspink.com

"We recommend either Netscape 4.7 or IE 5 for better viewability."

I didn't try placing an order but I know the company is still there and the products are still made, and the https certificate is current.

A Concrete Divider
Jan 20, 2012

The Unbearable Whiteness of Eating
Those soaps look cool as heck

Jesustheastronaut!
Mar 9, 2014

Lipstick Apathy
TOLL-FREE: 1-866-9-NO-SCAM

Scammers, like police, have to tell you if you ask

Gay Weed Dad
Jul 12, 2016

cool dude, flyin' high
Is there something going on with SSL certs getting mass-revoked? I noticed alot of Viacom's stuff is also expired; Comedy Central, Adult Swim, and a few others that I cant be assed to remember.

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

Sleeveless posted:

The roads are real nice because of all the tolls though.

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

big nipples big life posted:

The roads are real nice because of all the tolls though.

Hairy nipples hairy life.

EDIT: vv so much better.

Rupert Buttermilk fucked around with this message at 17:55 on Jan 8, 2020

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

Rupert Buttermilk posted:

Hairy nipples hairy gov.

Phuzun
Jul 4, 2007

North Dakota opened up a new site for court records in the past week and it was shut down after a few days when it was revealed that the records contained all the personal information for criminals and victims. That included social security numbers, data of birth, crime scene photos, etc.

Sleeveless
Dec 25, 2014

by Pragmatica
Florida also has two open QAnon believers running for congress this year, one of which is running unopposed.

a peck of pickled peckers
Aug 3, 2014

I am your Redeemer! It is by my hand that you arise from the ashes of this world!

The film Spring Breakers takes place in St Pete's and that film is excellent, but it does make St Pete's sound like kind of a shithole

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

a peck of pickled peckers posted:

The film Spring Breakers takes place in St Pete's and that film is excellent, but it does make St Pete's sound like kind of a shithole

That's our secret, everywhere in Florida is a shithole.

Sleeveless
Dec 25, 2014

by Pragmatica

a peck of pickled peckers posted:

It's fun watching Tangerine and The Florida Project and seeing how both Los Angeles and Orlando are both total shitholes surrounding isolated veneers of glamor just in slightly different ways.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a peck of pickled peckers
Aug 3, 2014

I am your Redeemer! It is by my hand that you arise from the ashes of this world!

Sleeveless posted:

It's fun watching Tangerine and The Florida Project and seeing how both Los Angeles and Orlando are both total shitholes surrounding isolated veneers of glamor just in slightly different ways.

I haven't seen Tangerine yet, but yeah, The Florida Project accurately depicted the despair immediately surrounding "the most magical place on Earth."