Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
usual color of your pee
light lemonade
apple juice
motor oil
tar
4000 thread count egyptian cotton sheets two extra pillow cases value buy deep pocket (chrome autofilled this for me??)
View Results

buglord
Jul 31, 2010

Cheating at a raffle? I sentence you to 1 year in jail! No! Two years! Three! Four! Five years! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!

Buglord
and also why not?

I tried that for a couple of days, enough to where my urine was a light lemonade color. It was okay. But I ultimately stopped because I had to pee a ton. Also got in the way of my sleep because I woke up like 2-3 times a night to tinkle. Are there any long term benefits to this or...?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Yes I drink a lot of water

SHISHKABOB
Nov 30, 2012

Fun Shoe
I think I probably drink more water than the average person. I really like drinking big glasses with lots of ice in them. Helps that there's a ice cube machine in the fridge.

buglord
Jul 31, 2010

Cheating at a raffle? I sentence you to 1 year in jail! No! Two years! Three! Four! Five years! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!

Buglord
Do you guys drink even when you're not thirsty? That's the only time I ever actually drink, which is apparently problematic according to a few mommy blogs that say you're already mildly dehydrated at that point.

SHISHKABOB
Nov 30, 2012

Fun Shoe
I mean what are the downsides of being mildly dehydrated, and what are the long term effects of being mildly dehydrated a lot of the time?

RVWinkle
Aug 24, 2004

In relating the circumstances which have led to my confinement within this refuge for the demented, I am aware that my present position will create a natural doubt of the authenticity of my narrative.
Nap Ghost
It's all fun and games until you pass a jagged calcium deposit through you urethra.

sex excellence
Feb 19, 2011

Satisfaction Guranteed
I'm actually a lump of solidified trash so I don't need to drink water

Lucavi
May 12, 2002
stay hydrated

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

My pee is actually clear, please edit the poll.

I could pee in your water glass and serve to you as water and you wouldn't know the difference. :D

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

roarpower
Jul 11, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

buglord posted:

Do you guys drink even when you're not thirsty? That's the only time I ever actually drink, which is apparently problematic according to a few mommy blogs that say you're already mildly dehydrated at that point.

they aren't wrong. That is what being thirsty means

Woden
May 6, 2006

buglord posted:

I eat 15 times a day to stave off getting mildly hungry.

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax
I drink crazy amounts of water but also I pee like 600x more than the average person.

Fartington Butts
Jan 21, 2007

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uCqmTBhgAus

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

This case of an intraperitoneal zucchini is unusual, and does raise questions as to how hard one has to push a blunt vegetable to perforate the rectum.
Hydration is one of my few good habits.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Resting Lich Face posted:

Are you enjoying your hydration

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

This case of an intraperitoneal zucchini is unusual, and does raise questions as to how hard one has to push a blunt vegetable to perforate the rectum.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

Are you enjoying your hydration

brb gotta piss

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

No!! You're losing hydration!!

roarpower
Jul 11, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Woden posted:

I eat 15 times a day to stave off getting mildly hungry.

I drink hard liquor 15 times a day to stave off being mildly sober

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
I have a very large bottle that used to have premade sweet tea originally that I fill up with tap water and drink from every single day. I usually leave it in the freezer after going to work so that I've got ice water when I get home. I'll probably need to get a new one because you can see the build up from my apartments hard rear end water at the very bottom that soap doesn't touch.

Helps a lot when you :420:

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
If your pee isn't crystal clear and without even a hint of bad smell and taste, you don't drink enough water

Fartington Butts
Jan 21, 2007

Everyone should buy an insulated water bottle and carry it around and just... drink. Y'know? Just drink. Drink it. It's water.

xcheopis
Jul 23, 2003

Resting Lich Face posted:

Same. I drink at least 3 liters of water a day. Be good to your kidneys, people! (It also is good for your skin)

Gulping Again
Mar 10, 2007
my biggest christmas gift was a cold that is currently giving me persistent nausea and vertigo and i got a lot of water last week and not as much now

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

Yes I drink a lot of water

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

Wicker Man posted:

I have a very large bottle that used to have premade sweet tea originally that I fill up with tap water and drink from every single day. I usually leave it in the freezer after going to work so that I've got ice water when I get home. I'll probably need to get a new one because you can see the build up from my apartments hard rear end water at the very bottom that soap doesn't touch.

Helps a lot when you :420:

as a fellow sufferer of the heartbreak of hard water deposits, you might find success in removing that buildup with vinegar. I know it’s dramatically extended the life of our shower heads

as a fellow :420: enthusiast, heck yeah! I’ve been drinking more cold-brewed herbal teas of late, which is probably better for the purposes of hydration than diet soda (although goodness knows I still will enjoy a diet pepsi when I can). Iced jasmine tea is fantastic imo, but my current favorite has hibiscus and wild raspberry

feller
Jul 5, 2006

i get most of my water from beer

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

yikes! posted:

i get most of my water from beer

Beer is made from water yes it is true

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry

SatansOnion posted:

as a fellow sufferer of the heartbreak of hard water deposits, you might find success in removing that buildup with vinegar. I know it’s dramatically extended the life of our shower heads

as a fellow :420: enthusiast, heck yeah! I’ve been drinking more cold-brewed herbal teas of late, which is probably better for the purposes of hydration than diet soda (although goodness knows I still will enjoy a diet pepsi when I can). Iced jasmine tea is fantastic imo, but my current favorite has hibiscus and wild raspberry

Now that's a pro tip, thank you! Those teas sound good to me, sometimes the sugar can be a bit much but it's a step up from soda.

Turrurrurrurrrrrrr
Dec 22, 2018

I hope this is "battle" enough for you, friend.

Texas only has unsweet tea. Is there water in that? It is peed out the same color it is drank.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Turrurrurrurrrrrrr posted:

Texas only has unsweet tea. Is there water in that? It is peed out the same color it is drank.

The tea has no water in it only a gas that resembles a liquid

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
when i was younger i read a lot of articles about scientific studies where it was proved that people weren't drinking enough water. it later turned out that these studies were funded by bottled water companies

basically drink water if you are thirsty, this is how your body lets you know if you need water or not

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Mozi posted:

when i was younger i read a lot of articles about scientific studies where it was proved that people weren't drinking enough water. it later turned out that these studies were funded by bottled water companies

basically drink water if you are thirsty, this is how your body lets you know if you need water or not

The water has liquid within it that nourishes the body

A Concrete Divider
Jan 20, 2012

The Unbearable Whiteness of Eating
I drink a lot of water, probably at least 1 gallon per day. Is that enough? I weigh 205 and am 30

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

AOCs Pink Pearl posted:

I drink a lot of water, probably at least 1 gallon per day. Is that enough? I weigh 205 and am 30

I think that's okay

Metaline
Aug 20, 2003

The 6-8 glasses a day thing is based off of old and extremely outdated medical texts. Drinking water (or any other liquid!) when you feel like you need it is all your body actually needs, barring medical conditions. Even alcohol!

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Metaline posted:

The 6-8 glasses a day thing is based off of old and extremely outdated medical texts. Drinking water (or any other liquid!) when you feel like you need it is all your body actually needs, barring medical conditions. Even alcohol!

Water was created by God to drown millions of people

Metaline
Aug 20, 2003

Water was created by God to drown millions of people

Amazing

Borrowed Ladder
May 4, 2007

monarch of the sleeping marches
People who carry around those giant neon jugs of water with the stupid straw, and they bring them to meetings, really cheese me off. There's more to weightloss, you know!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
If you work up your immunity by drinking water in small amounts all the time, you can't drown!