Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
usual color of your pee
light lemonade
apple juice
motor oil
tar
4000 thread count egyptian cotton sheets two extra pillow cases value buy deep pocket (chrome autofilled this for me??)
View Results

A Concrete Divider
Jan 20, 2012

The Unbearable Whiteness of Eating
I drink poop water

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Biohazard
Apr 17, 2002

I probably don't drink enough, given how dry my state is. But, I do crush a lot of La Croix at work, so maybe I'm hydrating better than I think I am. I never seem to be dehydrated unless it involves alcohol.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Fartington Butts posted:

Only if you buy it from the good Dollar Tree. The one that Brenda shops at fuckin' sucks.

I get all m’ Diet Thunder down at th’ Tree. Good place to pick up an ice cold six and some o’ that good Jack Links jerky for squatchin’.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

pot of coffee by day
six pack of beer by night

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

numberoneposter posted:

pot of coffee by day
six pack of beer by night

What causes the transformation