Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

What.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

poo poo just got more interesting.

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

So this is what vindication feels like.

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

SKULL.GIF posted:

for real he wrote that entire post and then just abruptly stopped halfway through the story without even addressing any of the moderator actions he's been taking or the recent issues with fyad or anything

Don't act so shocked.

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

So this is why Lowtax doesn't pay attention to the site anymore.

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

Please stop probating people. You deserve this.

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

Slippery Nipple posted:

my biggest lmao in all of this is squizzle

the mod who didn't know

Oh thank God. I'd never live down the endorsement.

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

asecondduck posted:

Hey PPJ

You know you can change your name on Discord, right?

"/nick FuneralShipSmith"

It's that loving easy

And we never would have found out

So you're saying he wanted this.

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

Here To Help posted:

Giving you the benefit of the doubt:

You don't need to hang around with nazis to understand them or learn their wily ways. You just find them and crush them.

So while your in a nazi discord chilling with the nazis, vulnerable people are being harassed on these forums, and people who are speaking out against it are being banned by the moderators - including you. Were you doing it for cred in the nazi discord? You understand that your actions have a material effect on other people right?

The reality is that your actions have AT THE VERY BEST demonstrated that you are a total sucker and mark. You also directly harmed a number of people through your actions. Just step down, apologize, and self ban.

He doesn't care.

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

Save us Lowtax-san!

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

When I said,

Turdfuzz posted:

PPJ is an intelligence asset.

I was just joking.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU