Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Kungmitsu posted:

I am loving astounded that it hasn't even been a week since fyad closed and this poo poo happens

that was yesterday

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Thug Lessons posted:

"Nietzsche put it: in this matter, the truth is that we haven’t seen anything yet."

bachman-nietzzche overdrive

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Gringostar posted:

this is a 100% honest question

obviously you can’t disclose every nazi you outed and banned but like can you confirm that crazy cloud, benghazi 2, and lastgirl were all nazis as to why you banned them because if not you legit banned people that also wanted nazis gone from this site and, to me at least, that seems like the most hypocritical poo poo you could have possibly loving done
mods hypocrites? well i never

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

redneck nazgul posted:

SHOW! ME! THE! NAZI! SCALPS!

my dog ate em

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Turdfuzz posted:

When I said,

I was just joking.
stupidity asset