Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Terrorist Fistbump
Jan 29, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
Mods knew.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Terrorist Fistbump
Jan 29, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
The moderation on this website, in this very thread, just keeps getting worse.

Terrorist Fistbump
Jan 29, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo

Gringostar posted:

this is the stupidest day in forum history, a record that will be broken by every subsequent day in forum history

Terrorist Fistbump
Jan 29, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo

ZenMasterBullshit posted:

Really cool to see that after the old trans threads got moved to protect trans goons that had posted personal information from the creepers, stalkers, bigots, and nazi weirdos that have accounts, it turns out one of the moderators is posting on multiple of those groups' discords and communities, under the same username paling around with them, allegedly to get their SA names and ban them. It's very cool this stranger with access to info on me personally was, at best, playing IRL Mafia with the scummiest poo poo on the internet.

It is also incredibly cool to have the one mod who I thought had my back and genuinely cared about minority posters on SA defending this absolutely lovely idea and getting mad that people were upset about this obviously stupid breech of trust. It doesn't hurt at all and I in fact don't feel like absolute poo poo over it.

Thanks Koalas March and PPJ. I'm sure you playing pretend nazi between banning posters cause they're rude to you definitely helped the forum and wasn't the worst goddamn idea you could have possible had.

EDIT: Amazing timing and understanding of tact by the mods probing people ITT. Seriously, spectacular work in the most literal sense.

Mods knew. gently caress the mods.

Terrorist Fistbump
Jan 29, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
PPJ returning to the forums with a list of Nazis to ban

Terrorist Fistbump
Jan 29, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
Need a "witnessed PPJ's cover being blown" gang tag

Terrorist Fistbump
Jan 29, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo

whatis posted:

they deleted the hitler AMA thread because they were afraid PPJ would accidentally out himself

Lmao

Terrorist Fistbump
Jan 29, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo

Lmfao

Terrorist Fistbump
Jan 29, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo

Gumball Gumption posted:

This is the worse response possible. You open the thread saying people will be mad and then prob people who are mad. And then those probs are longer then some of the people using slurs. All while telling us you're a defender of SA. This is so wildly incompetent.

Genuinely amazed to see what's transpired over the past month all over this forum due to the negligence and incompetence of the moderation team.

Terrorist Fistbump
Jan 29, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
Coupons admin swingin that scythe!!

Terrorist Fistbump
Jan 29, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo

elf help book posted:

ironic bigotry is bigotry, actual bigotry not so much apparently

Sacrificing FYAD in a false flag operation to protect the Nazi D&D mod is epic and ftw

Terrorist Fistbump
Jan 29, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo

Terrorist Fistbump
Jan 29, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo

Fantastic Flyer posted:

Like, how do we even address this poo poo? Who can we trust? Are we actually going to need to make the mod forum public so we can see for ourselves who knew what and when?

Without a doubt, yes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Terrorist Fistbump
Jan 29, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo

mystic pimp posted:

i used to hunt nazis but i found out a way to stop them. i do all kinds of stupid and racist poo poo. they cant out you if you dress up like an ss officer and say the n-word. i dont like doing it but it works

Lol