Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

HOYL loving poo poo GOLDMINE THIS loving poo poo LMAO

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

ArfJason posted:

But the twist is....this tiome, its real LOL :D

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

Thinking about how blessed I was to see the adtrw mod meltdown. the rgd mod have a baba booey meltdown, and now this FWUCKING poo poo LMAO

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

Yo loving VICE you seeing this poo poo?? lmao

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

You think after you got halfway done typing that out you would realize "drat, this isn't a good look" and delete that poo poo right?

I am loving glad you stuck that poo poo out bro, don't get me wrong

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

I assume you were convening with other mods about posting this. Other mods why didn't you stop him??? lmao

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

El Burbo posted:

mfw I recognized the reference to the skin carving guy in the OP

fucken poggers dude

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

In order to properly infiltrate the nazi discords I must post in there

with my normal name

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

pog boyfriend posted:

never thought i would be fighting side by side with cascadebeta in cspam, but well, here we are. what the f is going on

epic loving poo poo makes strange bedfellows

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

homeless snail posted:

Yeah how about a round of applause for our spymaster mod and his years of intense training to blend in seamlessly in the nazi discords and lol at their snuff videos

This is definitely that one relative of yours in CK2 that has 2 intrigue but really wants to be a spymaster

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

I am loving dabbing so hard right now

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

Meltdown May starts earlier every year

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

In order to defeat the racists in a battle of wits

you must become racist

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

Seriously this loving thing better be goldmined by morning. This is the funniest poo poo in years

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

It's tiem for the here we didn't know we needed to come back to us

Yes, welcome back FAU

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

I would like every mod and admin to step forward and explain how much of this poo poo they knew lmao