Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Peace through overwhelming determination

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

I think probing people calling the mod who joined discord for literal nazis, who we also can't really trust because we don't know him, a nazi is probably a touch tone deaf and also maybe not the 'right' way to handle this situation. It's an abuse of power really and you should all have been prepared for this kind of fall out, because face it. It's a little controversial.

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Themage posted:

really good look when some mod that has never interacted with the community is probing people for a week because they were mean to their nazi best friend, they should probably resign too theres no way to damage control this poo poo lmao

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Themage posted:

does this mod also go deep undercover in nazi discords

Seriously, how are these probation appropriate when the person in question is literally just one perspective away from being a bona fida confirmed nazi? If someone came and posted this from an outside perspective in e/n we'd laugh off the forum and probate/ban them for being a nazi I think.

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tbuJGyB6XRM

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

poo poo, sorry I meant to say I'm posting th is in snooze cruises memory:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tbuJGyB6XRM

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Freaking Crumbum posted:

hey guys i know you're going to hate me for this but

BAN loving NAZI MODS

how hard is this concept

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Kitfox88 posted:

ppj hard at work

ppj's only recourse is to ban himself and let the other mods and administration pinkyswear to each other not to let their nazi spies into positions of power on the SA forum hierarchy because that seems very very dangerous.