Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

I went to the bathroom 7 minutes ago with the other thread still open and finally getting slow-ish, thinking "that was a hell of a ride, now at least I might finally get some sleep"

and then this happens, and oh my god are the laughs gonna continue for a while longer

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Schnorkles posted:

The qcs thread was right to be closed. It had reached its peak and the full stupidity of the situation has now bloomed.

PPJ - you need to step down. The entire admin team should take a long hard look at what's going on and most of them should probably step down too.

The lot of you completely hosed up the response to FYAD, you hosed up the response to CSPAM, you hosed up the response to this, and frankly with a few exceptions none of you have any goodwill left.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Themage posted:

really good look when some mod that has never interacted with the community is probing people for a week because they were mean to their nazi best friend, they should probably resign too theres no way to damage control this poo poo lmao

:agreed: demod and permaban PPJ and Nyc

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Gumball Gumption posted:

Why are people eating a week prob for mod sass when people have gotten less in the last few days for slurs?

Because they're in on it too

hostess with the Moltres posted:

Nazi mods gently caress off

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Gonna finally go to bed (maybe for the day, maybe for the week), just figured I'd leave one quick note:

https://www.patreon.com/GamingGarbage If you're still subbed to this, fix that until Party Plane Jones and Nyc_Tattoo are demodded at least (ideally permabanned too). Nazi mods: gently caress off