Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

This explanation doesn’t alleviate any of anybody’s concerns at all what the hell are you even doing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

even in the most generous reading that assumes 100% honesty and good intentions this is merely hilariously idiotic, misguided, and grossly incompetent
And actively punishing users for not making that honestly pretty drat big assumption out of blind faith and expressing their displeasure certainly doesn’t help.

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

Themage posted:

does this mod also go deep undercover in nazi discords

“moderations over 3 days will always have detailed explanations”

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

this undercover operation involves hiding everything from the people you’re “helping” and literally hiding nothing from the people you’re “spying on” why the gently caress would you expect us to trust you jesus christ

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

CainFortea posted:

I'm not really a cspammer, I post in like one thread here.

But correct me if i'm wrong but this entire OP does nothing to actually address the question "Why is PPJ a mod of CSPAM if he doesn't actually take part in the community?"

he’s not a mod of cspam he just lurks in cspam and tells the cspam mods to ban anyone he doesn’t like and the cspam mods did what he asked without question it’s very different you see

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

Miley Virus posted:

apparently quoting this innocuous post that i wholeheartedly agree with gets you probated

it is against the forum rules to not see PPJ for the brave hero that he is. You should be thanking him, begging him to join more neonazi discords. He is fighting to defend your freedoms.

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

Pick posted:

I think it's important particularly in political spaces to understand why people probably were on your side but may have misapplied their talents. I just think above all this is a learning opportunity, and I don't think it'll happen again.

it would probably help if they did anything, literally anything to establish some semblance of good faith.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

“From now on any probation longer than a 6er will have a proper explanation”