Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wild Karrde
Dec 5, 2003

SKULL.GIF posted:

how can we possibly trust anyone from the mods or admin team after this? they told us a comprehensive explanation was coming and we get this. multiple admins and SuperMods are reaving through these threads hunting dissidents. they insist repeatedly that Dialogues Have Been Opened but every subsequent post gets dumber and more insane and never gets any actual followup other than another probation spree and closed threads.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wild Karrde
Dec 5, 2003

Schnorkles posted:

I am laughing so hard my face hurts, but I am deeply, incredibly angry and hurt at the destruction that's been wrought on this community by the supposedly "allied" moderation team.

The fact that you are refusing to take responsibility, the fact that you are unwilling to engage constructively and respond to real, justified anger with this poo poo is disgraceful.

None of you should be in charge. All of you should go. I don't want to lose my friends because of your stupid loving power tripping about your buttons or your deluded fantasies of being a secret agent.

LEAVE. YOU. AREN'T. WANTED.

See everyone in a week i guess.

this, but also: NAZI MODS gently caress OFF

Wild Karrde
Dec 5, 2003

Plinkey posted:

did we ban the nazis yet?