Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Baku
Aug 20, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Party Plane Jones posted:

So what the gently caress does this all mean? Well, thanks to being in there, there have been accounts found out and banned and lies given light so they're addressed. I'm not going to give out specifics as to which people got banned as a result.

fuckin name names

do it for the tea

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Baku
Aug 20, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Endorph posted:

imagine trying to explain literally a single word of this to someone who hasnt been on sa for at least five years

Baku
Aug 20, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Varinn posted:

what the gently caress are these probes lmao

maybe tohse are the secret nazis

Baku
Aug 20, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

StratGoatCom posted:

Perma PPJ for this, the mods that are helping him, and, finally, KM for dangerous ineptitude.

no mods, no masters

Baku
Aug 20, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
also yeah it rules that all the master sleuths knew or at least believed PCOS Bill was the owner of SS and still didn't perma him immediately lmao

Baku
Aug 20, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

pog boyfriend posted:

hey how come the mod posting blatant nazi memes was apparently being protected and sheltered by the mods, and yet nobody told me about this when they asked me to be a mod. i never would have agreed to it like whatsoever if i knew this was happening

this is next-level triple agent stuff and I won't be fooled again.

Baku
Aug 20, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Baku
Aug 20, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

littleorv posted:

I would like every mod and admin to step forward and explain how much of this poo poo they knew lmao

if only there was some kind of forum for questions, comments, and suggestions