Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CascadeBeta
Feb 14, 2009

by Cyrano4747

Flesh Forge posted:

are you out of your mind, don't even consider publishing that stuff.

Edit: good snipe for this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

I LITERALLY SLEEP IN A RACING CAR. DO YOU?
p.s. ask me about my subscription mattress
Ultra Carp

Ayn Randi posted:

im pretty sure what im complaining about thanks, namely the nazi mod sheltering his nazi friends while persecuting cspam posters and other mods rallying around him on the pretense that it was done for reasons contrary to the blindingly obvious explanation of "he hangs in nazi discords under his publicly known forums id because hes a nazi"

lol @ people repeatedly coming in here to claim this is hard to understand or isn't whst happened or isn't a problem

Koalas March
May 21, 2007

Flesh Forge posted:

"for the past year ive been active in literal nazi chat grps using my SA forum moderator name" is uh, not something I saw coming, sorry dude

Yeah like for example I had no idea he was just lounging around as Jones lmao everything to do with this is so completely dumb

Flesh Forge posted:

are you out of your mind, don't even consider publishing that stuff.

Nooo I would never. I was just trying to explain why

Danger
Jan 4, 2004

all desire - the thirst for oil, war, religious salvation - needs to be understood according to what he calls 'the demonogrammatical decoding of the Earth's body'

Flesh Forge posted:

"for the past year ive been active in literal nazi chat grps using my SA forum moderator name" is uh, not something I saw coming, sorry dude

Yea, I went back and clarified as I typed that way more narrowly than I meant. I was meaning to refer to the fact that many many posters have been asking for scrutiny of PPJ for a long time that fell entirely on deaf ears.

JuulPodSaveAmerica
Aug 29, 2012

Ayn Randi posted:

im pretty sure what im complaining about thanks, namely the nazi mod sheltering his nazi friends while persecuting cspam posters and other mods rallying around him on the pretense that it was done for reasons contrary to the blindingly obvious explanation of "he hangs in nazi discords under his publicly known forums id because hes a nazi"

ChickenWing
Jul 22, 2010

:v:

post the piss tape nazi logs

SardonicTyrant
Feb 26, 2016

BTICH IM A NEWT
熱くなれ夢みた明日を
必ずいつかつかまえる
走り出せ振り向くことなく
&

Koalas March, being you are I presume a rational person, I don't think it can be held against you for not seeing through something as unfathomably stupid as ppj's bizarre scheme.

Booourns
Jan 20, 2004
Please send a report when you see me complain about other posters and threads outside of QCS

~thanks!

Mirthless posted:

I would like to see our hosting bill because tbh i dont buy it

Bandwidth in 2020 isnt that expensive

Its not a revenue stream and wouldn't cover living expenses but if registrations wasn't covering the hosting I'd be loving shocked

Lowtax is completely dependent on patreon donations though and plenty of those came from cspam.

You might be underestimating just how horribly inefficient the forums coding is, I believe that the page number drop down isn't calculated by the browser or anything, every single time you load a page the forums has to send out every number between 1 and the current page number which can really add up for huge threads with lots of viewers

Lightning Knight
Feb 24, 2012

Pray for Answer

Koalas March posted:

Yeah idk what it contains or if there are Innocent parties that could be harmed. Like I said I have not been able to bring myself to look and have just been contemplating deleting it

Do a stream titled “donate to see the Nazi logs” and then after an hour show the folder named “nazi logs” in the documents tab and delete it on stream

Zoracle Zed
Jul 10, 2001

Koalas March posted:

I think transparency is the only way we're going to make it through this and I'm happy to answer any questions about my conduct. Idk if this is the thread to do it in but my PM's are always open

Just one question -- in one of your early posts on PPJ you implied he was part of a team of multiple goons doing inglorious basterds poo poo, and you knew their screennames but wouldn't post them -- have those other posters been looked into since the recent revelations, etc?

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

Lightning Knight posted:

Do a stream titled “donate to see the Nazi logs” and then after an hour show the folder named “nazi logs” in the documents tab and delete it on stream

Lightning Knight
Feb 24, 2012

Pray for Answer
hello cspam.

QCS is open

please go there

I am closing this thread

thank you for your time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Lightning Knight posted:

“nazi logs” sound like the villains in a harrowing veggie tales period piece