Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
yeah close the thread that got like 2 pages of posts per minute, that'll make this all go away

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
mods are drawing straws to see who has to do something even dumber to draw attention away from this

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen

Phi230 posted:

lol it was all a lie too

gonna need a source for this because goddddddamn

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
gently caress I really wanted to hear more from him, there's so much about this stupid plan that I wanted to know

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
like how long was this going on? were Smythe and FAU aware of this poo poo? did most mods kinda know about this but were mostly like "whatever this is dumb but I'm not gonna say poo poo" or were they kept in the dark too?

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen

Endorph posted:

wait

'goons that assist in this?'

this was a loving culper ring???

oh man

people are going to spend months trying to figure out who else was in on this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
im lolling at the fact that loving chairmaster kickstarted this entire chain of events like the world's most pathetic rube goldberg machine