Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kidd-Liggit
Sep 6, 2011

You mean I have to go to Philly?
It's impressive how they can always pick the absolute worst decision for every controversy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kidd-Liggit
Sep 6, 2011

he's gone now

Kidd-Liggit
Sep 6, 2011

So, where would this rank on the list of the forum's dumbest/weirdest drama?

Kidd-Liggit
Sep 6, 2011

Kidd-Liggit
Sep 6, 2011

Grondoth posted:

This is fair

This is the dumbest goddamn thing I've ever seen and I don't understand how EVERYONE didn't go "what? no, don't do that" once he explained it to literally another person. A single other one. This is an obvious terrible idea that accomplishes nothing unless what you want to do is talk with racists while maintaining some deniability about chattin' up those racists.

It's baffling this "plan" roped so many people into going along with it, any mod/admin that was involved need to step down just for the absolutely poor decision making involved in this poo poo