Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

whatis posted:

i bet the mod forum is named "the eagle's nest"

:eyepoop:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound
just think everyone

we’re only 7 days into 2020 and it’s already at unimaginable levels of stupid compared to 2019

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

D.Ork Bimboolean posted:

It still doesn't feel real.

I was alive and watched it all go down tonight, posting paralysis set in as I F5'd reality away one reply at a time.

i will die knowing i posted throughout the whole thing, and nothing i do in life will top it

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Zas posted:

we still dont know who gave the discord screencaps to the leaker right? it was probably the rust group right, they knew who he was so they figured they'd gently caress up his reputation and cause as much drama as they could when the time was right. i dont know just a theory

from what the nazi that posted the participation log said it seems like they knew it was PPJ (obviously, how the gently caress did he not change his screen name) and from their end it was a honeypot... but nazis are known to lie so maybe it’s all bullshit

it’s also why im reluctant to lump any other mod in with PPJs loving idiocracy (your welcome arf) since he probably exaggerated about things like the dumbass he was and was the only one that knew the full extent of things

either way, free CC, B2, and LG

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

BrutalistMcDonalds posted:

someone is going to have to write up a summary in a few weeks so i can understand this bonkers poo poo

you know all the good work people do doxxing nazis?

what if a mod that was really loving dumb and also spammed a bunch of nazi poo poo in nazi discord under their literal forum name tried their hand at it?

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound
at least jeff has said that the people who ate a week calling PPJ a nazi after PPJ posted about being a nazi will get that poo poo reversed

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Ghost Leviathan posted:

C-SPAM, the Afghanistan of forums

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Cerebral Bore posted:

now free all political prisoners you cowards

you were literally punishing people to protect someone who was a nazi dupe at best and an actual nazi at worst

why the gently caress are you yelling at me, i ain’t no fuckin cop

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Cerebral Bore posted:

i was yelling at the mods and agreeing with you

sorry if it came off the wrong way

it’s cool friend

gently caress the police

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Whitenoise Poster posted:

I think the worst part is the fact that there are too many posts for me to read them all. Just noticed people talking about this in the games general chat thread and though, oh gently caress how many other threads are posting about this in all these subforums besides c-spam and gbs

tonight was like, top 5 all time event on this site so im not surprised a lot of people are talking about it

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

CascadeBeta posted:

Bunch of poo poo stirrers with an agenda keep coming in here to literally victim blame an abuse victim from this, to which I can only repeat: gently caress off.

:hai:

until proven otherwise the ire should be focused on PPJ and to some extent Jeff. People going after KM or LK can gently caress right off with their poo poo and fyad should remained shuttered for good

also a big loving lol that PPJ was a textbook example of fishhook theory

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

hi liter posted:

can someone explain whats going on for folks who have regular sleep schedules

TRUMP

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Iron Crowned posted:

I'm confused, did the nazis win this time?

the real winners were the nazis we made along the way

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

everythingWasBees posted:

Benghazi 2/Dickeye was so notorious a poster outside of CSPAM at the very least that she's ban on sight in multiple subforums. While I certainly don't support PPJ for any of this, there was enough of a negative history following her for repeated, unceasing actions outside of CSPAM that a perma seems kinda justified.

otoh, their aggressive style of shitposting is the only reason why all this came to light

free crazy cloud, free benghazi 2

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

As far as I'm aware, her only posting crime was saying that the Nazis needed to be permabanned and anyone who disagreed couldn't be trusted.

gently caress anyone who doesn't aggressively shitpost to get nazis permabanned

permaban every nazi in sight

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound
so i just realized something

ppjs goon project was to ban nazis and, looking at all the facts i can say he was actually the first goon to make a successful goon project

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Venom Snake posted:

the rules are if you start a shitstorm that gets a mod permabanned than you get your permaban reversed. im sorry i didn't come up with it but thats the way it is

actually the rules are if you get a mod permabanned you get to replace them as a mod :getin:

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

WampaLord posted:

I am in the process of communicating with mods/admins to try to get the major C-SPAM issues addressed.

Unfortunately, it will not happen overnight. Give it some time, folks.

if you run into interference let us know

my posts are ready to fly into some mod towers

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Nonsense posted:

the first post in their shithole was "gently caress cspam" lmao

i mean, they're not wrong

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

WampaLord posted:

I unironically love this community and want to see it thrive. Everything I have done is with that goal in mind.

Appreciate all the comments and feedback, y'all are great people. Solidarity forever.

workin hard, thank you

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

cum posted:

So just to make sure, to what extent are we allowed to talk about Hitler exactly? I'd like to pinpoint exactly where the line starts and where it ends.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

the virgin fyad vs the chad cspam

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Nix Panicus posted:

So has anyone besides LK apologized for the extremely stupid spy op yet?

KM has in TGRS and a few others have chimed in on various other subforums yeah

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound
also i legit hope KM stats on as a mod since it's pretty obvious PPJ was manipulating her there

and also because she pisses off all the fyad posters and gently caress those homeless rear end clowns

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

mystic pimp posted:

the people won a victory today

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Prester Jane posted:

Santa came a bit late but man oh man he came all over my face.

Feelin a bit vindicated this morning lol

mods, change my name to bukkaki justice

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Phi230 posted:

In light of the recent vacancy I'd like to put my name in for mod of DnD

gently caress that

crazy cloud and benghazi 2 should be freed and made d&d mods

you keep what you kill here folks

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

DACK FAYDEN posted:

yeah I went in there and I was baffled why they were just letting the nazis post

fuckin Lucavi there was one of the mods of Neo New FYAD for the week it existed! why the gently caress are they not banned?

lucavi is also posting a bunch of poo poo about KM somehow also being a nazi (which :lol:) so double gently caress that piece of poo poo

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound
benghazi force one

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Terrorist Fistbump posted:

Agreed, gently caress the mods, because they're knew cops

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

power word- Jeb! posted:

gently caress gbs
marry cspam
kill fyad

:hai:

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound
my source say the death penalty, for being a cop, is being considered for squizzle. i am pro-life and take no pleasure in this

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Zeta Acosta posted:

demod KM imo

gently caress you

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

zegermans posted:

I think we're losing sight of the fact that Tiny Brontosaurus and Negromancer should also be freed.

shut the gently caress up zegermans

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound
nice

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Schnorkles posted:

I mean ffs SA is filled with smart, successful people.. Has no one even looked at how to do basic crisis PR management?????

is it really though?

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Phi230 posted:

The DnD userbase needs to answer for their love of the nazi mod

this is an easy fix

unban crazy cloud and benghazi 2

make them mods of d&d

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound
so LK touched on something a few pages ago re: punishing goons for poo poo they do off site which i think needs to be addressed going forward after the E/N drama and now this drama since they're apparently both related in that aspect so here's my suggestions on that.

1) don't go after people for off site stuff*. if they're being a loving nazi off site but polite here then honestly, knowing nazis, that can only last so long before they start talking about 14 words and poo poo and then by all means ban hammer their rear end.

2) *the exception to (1) is that if someone PM or emails a mod info about someone doing actual illegal poo poo or threatening the welfare of other posters here on an off site venue then it's the/a mods responsibility to investigate and take action. also reversal or fortune should apply in that if someone makes up fake information to go after a forums enemy then it's a 100% permaban for the person reporting them.

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

YamiB. posted:

I would say don't have the mods punish them for non-criminal offsite stuff. But should be free for other posters to hound then about it.

nahh

importing drama is loving lame and one of the big reasons why fyad needed to loving die

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

NecroMonster posted:

i'll be an admin. i'm already crazy so this poo poo cannot break me. i'm a deeply angry communist who still has enough self control to not tell people to kill themselves. i am both deeply moral and deeply humble. i'm the smartest loving person on these forums. i think farts are funny. i definitely wont burn gbs to the ground and salt the ashes

i almost wrote a long post about how you should always tell nazis to kill themselves, but then remembered nazis aren't people so i hereby endorse this good and/or service