Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rectal Death Adept
Jun 20, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Themage posted:

mods this isnt prince of persia, deleting threads doesnt rewind time

The autosave was after the moderator was revealed to be a nazi and they hadn't manual saved since 2009

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rectal Death Adept
Jun 20, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Rectal Death Adept
Jun 20, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
hahaha just joining this secret nazi discord undercover lmao

oh poo poo i'm being forced to post now

It's been months and my hands are still inexplicably typing out racist and bigoted messages, someone help

Rectal Death Adept
Jun 20, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
undercover nazis in secret nazi discords? undercover nazis in secret nazi discords never changes.

Rectal Death Adept
Jun 20, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Lightning Knight posted:

The stance historically was “we don’t care about off-site drama.” But after the Bobbie Wickam debacle we’ve been slowly considering whether that is wise in the age of Discord. In that context, having a mod volunteer to monitor the bad Discords and other people being like “yeah sounds cool dude” makes sense. We’re damned if we do and damned if we don’t.

I imagine you know this but just in case anyone is not aware I cannot change ban statuses or the position of a subforum.

I think you are damned if one of the moderators is a nazi. There probably wouldn't be any damning if he wasn't.

Rectal Death Adept
Jun 20, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Beet Wagon posted:

I get that but like... folks in here were calling for KMs head for being part of a nazi coverup conspiracy which is staggeringly, almost impossibly stupid.

didn't you vehemently defend the Star Citizen stalker thread for literal years against everyone that wanted it closed?

Rectal Death Adept
Jun 20, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
CSPAM: "Lol the 007 nazi mod was hosed up. The mods admitting to knowing about it are dumb."
Starcitizen Stalker Mod: "UM ACTUALLY"

Rectal Death Adept
Jun 20, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

exmarx posted:

the idea was to get advance warning of future doxxing attempts, not to identify permabanned nazis. a little reading comp goes a long way.

When cops want to prevent future bank robberies they go shoot up a bunch of banks. I knew Point Break was a documentary.

I scream as i throw probations and bans at C-spam instead of the nazis

Rectal Death Adept
Jun 20, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
exmarx reaches for his nightstick to dish out some resisting arrest bans

his hand sadly grasps empty air

Rectal Death Adept
Jun 20, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Cerebral Bore posted:

i wonder what the recruitment process for the mod mossad is. do you have to perform a keystone kops skit to the satisfaction of the committee for bumbling or is it enough to just be a certified absolute dumbshit?

i think once promoted you can do anything you want and the blue wall of silence is in place.

You just go "Hey guys I'm infiltrating chud/conservative/nazi discords" and they are like "Cool. Permaban whoever you like"

Rectal Death Adept
Jun 20, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
My name is Party Plane Jones. I was "stranded" on a Nazi Discord with only one goal, gather intel. Now I will fulfill my handler's wish to use the list of names I compiled and bring down those who are poisoning my forum. To do this I must become someone else. I must become something else.

Rectal Death Adept
Jun 20, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

some sort of fish posted:

elite team of swat mods busting down the doors of the nazi rust discord server, but their hands are tied because their posting warrant was for doxxing and not being a nazi

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rectal Death Adept
Jun 20, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
post the zip