Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Daikloktos
Jan 1, 2020

by Cyrano4747

DangerDan posted:

controversial move by the Trump Adminstration to send PPJ to distract everyone here from the war with Iran. it's a CIA psyop!!!
Imagine if Trump hadn't gone to bed tonight.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Daikloktos
Jan 1, 2020

by Cyrano4747

GulagDolls posted:

nazi guy had to literally reveal himself to get perma'd. the sailor moon meme is incredibly accurate
That Nazi guy was in the screencaps PPJ posted, and had posted in the Reopen QCS thread earlier.

Daikloktos
Jan 1, 2020

by Cyrano4747
I love that they thought PPJ making that announcement with the Coupons mod coming in behind him dropping the hammer on dissenters would at all quell the situation

Daikloktos
Jan 1, 2020

by Cyrano4747

Endorph posted:

wait

'goons that assist in this?'

this was a loving culper ring???
The full extent of this needs to come out

Daikloktos
Jan 1, 2020

by Cyrano4747

whatis posted:

if you think this is funny now, wait until lowtax tries to fix everything
I've been thinking all night about how this is still hanging over the situation

Daikloktos
Jan 1, 2020

by Cyrano4747

Grymauch posted:

How does this stack up against the jack-booted catlady mod purge from the 2010s?
My favourite was when Twisty got probated for asking about chickens in the chicken thread and subsequent digging found the mod in question "murdered chickens with ac/dc hadokens".

Or maybe it was the drug mod who told the dying heroin addict to try LSD instead of rehab and compared himself to Lenny from Of Mice and Men in his subsequent tell-all to Something Sensitive.

Daikloktos
Jan 1, 2020

by Cyrano4747

In Training posted:

i mean. do you know how absurd that sounds when you read it back to yourself
Unless you can donate directly through Discord I doubt Lowtax has thought about it in years

Daikloktos
Jan 1, 2020

by Cyrano4747

Endorph posted:

woah i missed this one is that like literally just sticking plugs into chickens
She ran a space heater for them in her basement so they wouldn't get cold and was surprised when they died

Daikloktos
Jan 1, 2020

by Cyrano4747

AnoHito posted:

Even if it was possible to explain succinctly, you'd probably never actually believe it. It's that dumb on a fundamental level.
That's why I stayed up tonight. If I'd missed the climax I'd be kicking myself in the morning

Daikloktos
Jan 1, 2020

by Cyrano4747

Admiral Ray posted:

i imagine this means they can easily reveal who they banned based on his info
They can't compromise the "other people/Goons" still in the field

Daikloktos
Jan 1, 2020

by Cyrano4747

Ape Has Killed Ape posted:

Permaban all the mods and admins and choose new ones via lottery. This can only be an improvement.
The cool leftist way to say this is "sortition"

Daikloktos
Jan 1, 2020

by Cyrano4747

Endorph posted:

tbf its from 2 years ago and theres no way of knowing if they bowed out when the server made the inevitable leap from edgy jokes to full on nazis

might have been a useful thing for, say, a secret nazi spy to check, but he was too busy, uhhhhhhh
In that post their symbol is a Nazi flag and they talk about whiny SJWs.

Daikloktos
Jan 1, 2020

by Cyrano4747
I like the idea we were gonna see week probations coming down after PPJ's announcement and all fall in line

Daikloktos
Jan 1, 2020

by Cyrano4747

littleorv posted:

What are the odds PPJ will be playing Rust with the nazis tomorrow?

You don't get that deep (lmao) without becoming genuine friends
That's the best part. He burnt that bridge, no way they're having him back.

Daikloktos
Jan 1, 2020

by Cyrano4747

Sheng-Ji Yang posted:

already posted this but i dont remember ever seeing any of this discussed in the mod forum, though i definitely didn't read everything.
I don't buy getting Mod Forum access and not wanting to see everything behind the curtain

Daikloktos
Jan 1, 2020

by Cyrano4747

ArchRanger posted:

Who wants to take bets on coupon mod being literally just ppj stll
It's pretty good odds PPJ will be let back on in a separate account

Daikloktos
Jan 1, 2020

by Cyrano4747

Terrorist Fistbump posted:

The saga actually starts in the mujihadeen thread when KM chided ppl to stop speculating that PPJ was perhaps cryptofash, because he hunts Nazis to keep her and the rest of TGRS safe. Jokes ensued and the thread was gassed. That was something like 15-16 hours ago. Good reading goons.
I was so confused when I logged on for the night because, when last I left, we were still celebrating the death of FYAD, and suddenly everyone was angry again?

Daikloktos
Jan 1, 2020

by Cyrano4747

comedyblissoption posted:

it's cuz he was handing out *literally counting* 19 separate one-week-probes as soon as ppj made his self-defense post, suggesting coordination
Of course it was coordinated. There's no doubt PPJ's announcement was hashed out in the mod forums before he made it, that's been true of all mod dramas. They wanted someone on hand other than Jones to start dropping the hammer immediately on the hair-brained notion that we'd see week probations going out and fall in line. They either drafted NYC_Tattoo into it or they're an abdicated account used for deniability, no real conspiracy here

Daikloktos
Jan 1, 2020

by Cyrano4747
I love that Capri Sun Tzu was right loving there in the screencaps PPJ posted and yet he was walking free as this all went down. I'll believe Jeffrey when he says PPJ passed him alt suspicions but just loving lmao.

Still want to hear about these other goons KM said were working alongside him.

Daikloktos
Jan 1, 2020

by Cyrano4747

flashman posted:

This. It's reprehensible that the name of the place for closed threads is after somewhere that minorities and political prisoners died.
It's worth reiterating that the name came from Lowtax giving furries their own forum, then training them there and renaming it "The Furry Concentration Camp", before finally turning it into The Gas Chamber as it stands today.

Daikloktos
Jan 1, 2020

by Cyrano4747

quote:

my thought process got really bizarre and i would repeat things like “stop sullying my doner” and “brazil has the best shooting vids these days” in my head for hours

Daikloktos
Jan 1, 2020

by Cyrano4747

redneck nazgul posted:

Thank you for being the first person associated with any of this to apologize.
Oh my god, he actually is, isn't he

Daikloktos
Jan 1, 2020

by Cyrano4747

01011001 posted:

probably thought ppj had a good explanation and wanted to whack people who obviously didn’t take the time to fully digest the entirety of it tbh but who knows
I really don't think there was any intention of a followup to his initial post.

It really shouldn't be forgotten that as far as we know, the mods and admins were behind him 100% through that post. We don't even know if he was talked into stepping down or if he gave up himself.

Daikloktos
Jan 1, 2020

by Cyrano4747

NO LISTEN TO ME posted:

If ghosts are real then I have some very bad news for nazis about the 17 million ghosts that probably really loving hate them waiting on the other side.
If ghosts are real the Nazis' occult researches surely showed how to bind them to some sort of crystal

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Daikloktos
Jan 1, 2020

by Cyrano4747
The whole reason knights wear armor is to channel sorcerous lightning through to the ground, but it's okay if you spent your time learning more worthwhile things than milhist