Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Booourns
Jan 20, 2004
Please send a report when you see me complain about other posters and threads outside of QCS

~thanks!

the thing that confuses me with nyc_tattoo is that they were there within minutes of that thread being posted
also every time I think of that sailor moon edit I start giggling uncontrollably and hope I can manage to stop by tomorrow cause there's no way in hell I'd be able to explain why I'm giggling to someone else

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Booourns
Jan 20, 2004
Please send a report when you see me complain about other posters and threads outside of QCS

~thanks!

Some Guy TT posted:

i cant believe this entire bizarre and insane saga started because i made a very stupid qcs thread about a poster i was giving the benefit of the doubt to for no good reason

do the mods feel worse than i do because this was even dumber than that by multiple orders of magnitude or do they just have no shame because thats the key requirement for being a mod

don't feel too bad this poo poo has been building up for years and you were merely the pinprick that popped the poo poo balloon

Booourns
Jan 20, 2004

~thanks!

amaru_chulla posted:

They really know how to pick them

to be fair i'm pretty sure ppj was elected to be a thread specific IK and not a mod and maybe people would have voted differently if they knew that they would eventually get to be mod

Booourns
Jan 20, 2004

~thanks!

Mirthless posted:

I would like to see our hosting bill because tbh i dont buy it

Bandwidth in 2020 isnt that expensive

Its not a revenue stream and wouldn't cover living expenses but if registrations wasn't covering the hosting I'd be loving shocked

Lowtax is completely dependent on patreon donations though and plenty of those came from cspam.

You might be underestimating just how horribly inefficient the forums coding is, I believe that the page number drop down isn't calculated by the browser or anything, every single time you load a page the forums has to send out every number between 1 and the current page number which can really add up for huge threads with lots of viewers