Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DeimosRising
Oct 17, 2005

ˇHola SEA!

Inspector Hound posted:

Yeah I cruised through the written one; it was added as an afterthought but his justification kind of works. I just mean from an Easter egg standpoint it's a bit of a shame he hadn't had it in mind the whole time so he could have added in little hints for the observant Lovecraft reader.

Every single thing with an even slightly lovecraft adjacent idea does this already. My kids watch scooby doo cartoons with miskatonic u jokes, at this point we’re well past the possibility of a reference being clever

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU