Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

roarpower
Jul 11, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Who cares? The Royal family is a drain on the British people

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

They want to move to my city lol.

Relayer
Sep 18, 2002
I feel bad for meghan because the white royalty hate her for not being white, and also many pocs hate her for allegedly selling out and marrying into a white family. She has nowhere to go.. except to my house :smug:

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

Relayer posted:

I feel bad for meghan because the white royalty hate her for not being white, and also many pocs hate her for allegedly selling out and marrying into a white family. She has nowhere to go.. except to my house :smug:
i wouldnt kick her out for eating tea and crumpets in bed

roarpower
Jul 11, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Relayer posted:

she is an American. I will always have her back

Traveler
Sep 13, 2006

Relayer posted:

Actually it's the UK tabloids that hate her for not being white

naem
May 29, 2011

roarpower
Jul 11, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

England is smaller than Pennsylvania. Who cares what their 5th in line says.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
Mrs sexual still love princess Diana to this day. I find it all very odd.

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
what a strange person

esperterra
Mar 24, 2010

SHINee's back

Burt Sexual posted:

That's because Di was kickin' rad.

roarpower
Jul 11, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Burt Sexual posted:

I was 15 when princess di died. MTV told me it happened.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Ive never heard Candle in the Wind and until I was like 20 had assumed Princess Diana died in the like 1980s

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Barudak posted:

Ive never heard Candle in the Wind and until I was like 20 had assumed Princess Diana died in the like 1980s

She also died on our wedding night, during the reception thing. They rolled TVs in. I was drunk af and didn’t care probably got charged too for them

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Burt Sexual posted:

She also died on our wedding night, during the reception thing. They rolled TVs in. I was drunk af and didn’t care probably got charged too for them

And now, years later your sleeper agent Markle makes her move for the first step of your revenge

CrcleSqreSanchz
Aug 21, 2002

I'm feeling something new...something...I'm happy??!!

Burt Sexual posted:

I remember where I was when Princess Di died. We were watching a movie as a family and my Dad stopped the movie to take a fax (he was in the music industry and they never shut down) and it was all over CNN and my mom wanted to watch it all and we never finished the movie.

The name of that movie? The neverending story.

j/k I have no idea what movie it was I was just mad that we couldn't finish whatever movie it was

esperterra
Mar 24, 2010

SHINee's back

We were all at a cousin's house, and whatever we were watching kept getting interrupted every like 15 minutes to reiterate that Princess Diana had just died. Our brother kept us up half the night by piping up every 15min or so while we all tried to sleep to say the same canned words that news announcer had been saying all night.

The Breakfast Sampler
Jan 1, 2006

really, is every country besides the UK and the US this interested in this particular royal family? i know there's other royal families and i couldn't tell you a thing about them.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

The Breakfast Sampler posted:

really, is every country besides the UK and the US this interested in this particular royal family? i know there's other royal families and i couldn't tell you a thing about them.

The House of Saud's got too many heirs to be as compelling

Kill All Cops
Apr 11, 2007

Pacheco de Chocobo

Hell Gem

Including the commonwealth, yes probably. Outside it, not as much

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

The Danish royal family was in the news a while back for a prince marrying an Australian woman. Apparently their kid gets called 'Kingaroo'.

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008

Ghost Leviathan posted:

The Danish royal family was in the news a while back for a prince marrying an Australian woman. Apparently their kid gets called 'Kingaroo'.

A Tasmanian women. The only notable thing a Tasmanian has ever done.

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

I would blow Dane Cook posted:

There's also Meg, Mog and Owl.

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy
https://twitter.com/michellemalkin/...ingawful.com%2F

Nastyman
Jul 11, 2007

There they sit
at the foot of the mountain
Taking hits
of the sacred smoke
Fire rips at their lungs
Holy mountain take us away
Being royalty is like being in the mafia, lol if you think you can just walk away from that kind of gently caress you money and publicity.

Now, if I were trying to dodge the upcoming guillotines, on the other hand..

JollyBoyJohn
Feb 13, 2019

For Real!

I would blow Dane Cook posted:

Ricky Ponting lost the ashes 3 times, that's pretty noteworthy

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
I was at a bed and breakfast hotel thing with my dad, I was 10. some lady stopped me, a child, in the hall and asked if I had heard that Princess Diana died.

Kazak
Jan 10, 2012

Lol

Kazak
Jan 10, 2012

The Emasculation of Will Smith in six pictures
*3 pics of Will in Bad Boys 2, MiB, Independence Day*
*3 more pics of Will in whatever mopey sad movies he made*

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope
The only reason I cared even a little about Princess Di's death is because Harry is close to my age and I wondered what I would have done if my mom died in some horrible crash.

Also, my mom & I absolutely despised "Candle in the Wind", and we made fun of it for being so stupid and cheesy.

JollyBoyJohn
Feb 13, 2019

For Real!
My mum recorded the entire 8 hour funeral on VHS

peanut
Sep 9, 2007

Jasus Christ posted:

Hexit and Meghxit REXIT from Royexit Fexit!

yeah

peanut
Sep 9, 2007

lol check out the current King of Thailand

Japanese emperor is chill and nice

Hammerite
Mar 9, 2007

And you don't remember what I said here, either, but it was pompous and stupid.
Jade Ear Joe

*shaking tiny, effete fists* SJWs!!!!!! Ooh, I hate them so much!!! * throws bill o'reilly book out of pram, looks expectantly at parental figure*

Pookah
Aug 21, 2008

🪶Caw🪶

A Buttery Pastry posted:

AFAIK, this was the sequence of events:

His brother Will has an affair, the press finds out about it. To distract from the affair, Will (and possibly Elizabeth) give the people who killed Harry's mom the go-ahead to harass Meghan ceaselessly. On top of that, his uncle is a huge pedo, and he just got a kid. Harry finally breaks his conditioning and realizes his family is a bunch of monsters, and decides to get out.

It's not a recent thing - for some reason the british tabloids have decided that Meghan Markle's role in the British royal family is to be the conniving, spoilt, evil outsider. Not like poor paedo Andrew, who was just too drat honorable to end his friendship with Epstein :(
She's the designated punching-bag, and it seems like she and the husband aren't terrible happy with the role.

Collateral
Feb 17, 2010
The curse of Koh-I-Noor is real.

Kazak
Jan 10, 2012

The Emasculation of Jesse James by the Hollywood SJW Robert Ford

Dravs
Mar 8, 2011

You've done well, kiddo.

Pookah posted:

It's not a recent thing - for some reason the british tabloids have decided that Meghan Markle's role in the British royal family is to be the conniving, spoilt, evil outsider. Not like poor paedo Andrew, who was just too drat honorable to end his friendship with Epstein :(
She's the designated punching-bag, and it seems like she and the husband aren't terrible happy with the role.

lmao, I remember how immediately after the wedding the only thing the tabloids seemed to care about what that Meghan had weird knees or some bs.

Edit: Also if people don't realise that Harry could just walk into any random media publication like teen vogue or some poo poo and earn a couple million for a 5 minute interview then wow.

Pookah
Aug 21, 2008

🪶Caw🪶

Dravs posted:

lmao, I remember how immediately after the wedding the only thing the tabloids seemed to care about what that Meghan had weird knees or some bs.

Edit: Also if people don't realise that Harry could just walk into any random media publication like teen vogue or some poo poo and earn a couple million for a 5 minute interview then wow.

Fundamentally its because they are absolutely appalling snobs - if he'd married, say... Countess Marie-Thérèse Walburga Gabrielle Diana Georgina Franziska von Waldburg zu Zeil und Trauchburg, they'd have exploded with stories of how approachable she is, how ordinary she is (even though she grew up in a castle - see our 18 page colour spread!) , how she hardly ever beats her servants or strangles puppies any more.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WorldsStongestNerd
Apr 28, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

d0s posted:

I did 23 and me and it told me I was 100% ethnically british, like I didn't even get the 1% african thing. I think that means these people are my relatives

e: I did it because I was adopted not to find out how racially pure I was

Considering that the Windsor family are transplanted German pedophile family you probably aren't related if you're 100% British.