Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Crime on a Dime
Nov 28, 2006
pee? Is this guy serious

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Sometimes you can’t gulp it down fast enough and your stomach is full and you just wanna hold it in like a beef casserole but you wanna gulp more so you puke it up and suck on the piss because it’s not coming out fast enough. :smug:

Gay Weed Dad
Jul 12, 2016

cool dude, flyin' high
I've drank quite a bit of piss and I can tell you it is a vast cornucopia. Piss kinda tastes how it smells so the best kind tastes like sweaty vagina; thanks for coming to my Ted Talk!

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

Gay Weed Dad posted:

I've drank quite a bit of piss and I can tell you it is a vast cornucopia. Piss kinda tastes how it smells so the best kind tastes like sweaty vagina; thanks for coming to my Ted Talk!

have you tried non drunk person piss? i never have!

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
lol i remember the goon who posted that they'd tried being a human toilet in the r kelly thread

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo

Jose posted:

lol i remember the goon who posted that they'd tried being a human toilet in the r kelly thread

just bringing it up like it was a normal thing

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

I do it the right way, with a twisty straw in my dick hole that I can take a sip from any time.

Gay Weed Dad
Jul 12, 2016

cool dude, flyin' high

hemale in pain posted:

have you tried non drunk person piss? i never have!

Yeah, but only when drunk myself so I suppose it's hard to have a baseline :shrug:

bloom posted:

Sounds unfair to women tbh. Are we gonna have to cancel the pee drinker community for misogyny?

Also the reindeer mushroom piss thing is real

A thread like this always separates the wheat from the chaff; it's called a Sheewee, get with the times!

Coolness Averted
Feb 20, 2007

oh don't worry, I can't smell asparagus piss, it's in my DNA

GO HOGG WILD!
🐗🐗🐗🐗🐗

Mnoba posted:

ya i wasn't aware this was thing and i grilled some bacon covered asparagus and got drunk and ate it all. jesus that was horrid

it turns out the asparagus thing is two genetic traits, the stink and smelling it
after extensive piss testing I found out I lack the ability to smell asparagus piss but do generate it
attached are some graphs I have prepared
https://udel.edu/~mcdonald/mythasparagusurine.html

Seizon
Oct 10, 2011

Coolness Averted posted:

it turns out the asparagus thing is two genetic traits, the stink and smelling it
after extensive piss testing I found out I lack the ability to smell asparagus piss but do generate it
attached are some graphs I have prepared
https://udel.edu/~mcdonald/mythasparagusurine.html

what the gently caress??

ASenileAnimal
Dec 21, 2017

Jose posted:

:staredog:

Coolness Averted
Feb 20, 2007

GO HOGG WILD!
🐗🐗🐗🐗🐗

Jose posted:

was that the dude who got the toilet lord AV?

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

What’s it mean when a piss drinker says that they’re going to “Balrog some piss”?

Coolness Averted
Feb 20, 2007

GO HOGG WILD!
🐗🐗🐗🐗🐗

Coolness Averted posted:

was that the dude who got the toilet lord AV?

this one, since I can't edit in a picture

edit: lol hoisted by my own pisstard

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Coolness Averted fucked around with this message at 03:30 on Jan 10, 2020

WrongThreadFred
Dec 19, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
e:WHOA, way wrong thread, my bad!

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

yo toilet lord are you still, ah, taking applications or?

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica
If drinking a warm pint of piss is wrong I don’t want to be right

Schweinhund
Oct 23, 2004

:derp:   :kayak:                                     
That reminds me of a story

quote:

In Jay Johnstone’s book “Temporary Insanity,” the ballplayer related how he was asked to provide a urine sample for a team physical but filled the bottle with apple juice, instead.

When he handed it to the nurse, she commented, “The color of that is not good.” Whereupon Johnstone took it back from her and said, “Well, let’s pass it back through and see if it gets better,” and gulped down the liquid to her horror.

Also just found out Jay Johnstone died of covid in September. :(

Internetjack
Sep 15, 2007

oh god how did this get here i am not good with computers
Top Cop

Jose posted:

haha, I'd forgotten that one. goon was so non-chalant... just chatting in a thread, "I've done the human toilet thing..." and continues their discourse. Like saying they just went to Baskin Robins to get an ice cream. Everyone else was "wtf did you just post?" I'm having a good laugh for a second time, so thanks for the reminder!

Edit: that chart is terrifying. If your pee is orange to almost brown, drink some drat water.

Internetjack fucked around with this message at 20:53 on Dec 19, 2020

DamnCanadian
Jan 3, 2005

Perpetuating the stereotype since 1978.
I drank my wife’s pee accidentally once. She was the road, no rest stops, had to go, so she pissed into a Dunkin cup. Left it in the console. I drive the car the next day, was thirsty, thought, “Oh, here’s an iced tea from Dunkin. “ Took a big ole swig; would not recommend.

Leper Go-getter
Nov 7, 2010
This peaked my interest and now I'd like to join in but then again lurking for years only to charge into the got dang piss drinking thread, I dont know.
So nevermind ok byee

Armitag3
Mar 15, 2020

Forget it Jake, it's cybertown.

DamnCanadian posted:

I drank my wife’s pee accidentally once. She was the road, no rest stops, had to go, so she pissed into a Dunkin cup. Left it in the console. I drive the car the next day, was thirsty, thought, “Oh, here’s an iced tea from Dunkin. “ Took a big ole swig; would not recommend.

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

DamnCanadian posted:

One time I pissed in a fast food cup while driving and stuck it in a cupholder next to an identical cup I was still drinking from. You'll never guess what happened a few hours later.

VinylonUnderground
Dec 14, 2020

by Athanatos

Kawasaki Nun posted:

How do you accidentally taste two different types of animal urine?

I'm guessing there was some pee residue left around the fur of the two different types of animal dicks he was sucking.

Les Os
Mar 29, 2010
I bet there are grades of pee, like anything else, and piss drinkers like the OP are connoisseurs of what makes a high quality piss. Would a supermodel have the best piss or a Buddhist monk? Im sure there’s a black market for pee too which makes me wonder: how can I get in on selling my pee there? I have brown eyes and hairy feet. Won’t somebody buy the piss of a brown-eyed hairy footed man?

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

Poop has the perfect macronutrient ratio for weight lifting.

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

eat a big bowl of poop and get yoked.

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

Kawasaki Nun posted:

How do you accidentally taste two different types of animal urine?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NO8V72pDw1o&t=190s

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

bloom posted:

Sounds unfair to women tbh. Are we gonna have to cancel the pee drinker community for misogyny?

Also the reindeer mushroom piss thing is real

The hilarious thing about this is you can just cook the mushrooms.

Bea Nanner
Oct 20, 2003

Je suis excité!

strange feelings re Daisy posted:

I knew a meth addict that was so desperate they drank their pee trying to get one last high out of it. I'm not sure if that actually works or not.

meth pee is a thing

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
gently caress yeah piss gets me so hot I can’t even fuckin stand it.

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

your piss can tell you a lot about your health. if it's sweet, you have diabetes. if it's syrupy, you're dehydrated. if there's suddenly a foul new taste or smell you might have a urinary tract infection. drinking piss could save your life!

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH

poverty goat posted:

your piss can tell you a lot about your health. if it's sweet, you have diabetes. if it's syrupy, you're dehydrated. if there's suddenly a foul new taste or smell you might have a urinary tract infection. drinking piss could save your life!

You can drink my piss and and tell me whats wrong

You’d be a hero

feelix
Nov 27, 2016
THE ONLY EXERCISE I AM UNFAMILIAR WITH IS EXERCISING MY ABILITY TO MAKE A POST PEOPLE WANT TO READ
Piss is just woman cum

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Nah that can't be right, piss is stored in the balls

GAYIDS
May 3, 2020

by Pragmatica
I think it is bad for you to drink pee I think you are not supposed to do it

VinylonUnderground
Dec 14, 2020

by Athanatos

Les Os posted:

I bet there are grades of pee, like anything else, and piss drinkers like the OP are connoisseurs of what makes a high quality piss. Would a supermodel have the best piss or a Buddhist monk? Im sure there’s a black market for pee too which makes me wonder: how can I get in on selling my pee there? I have brown eyes and hairy feet. Won’t somebody buy the piss of a brown-eyed hairy footed man?

For a few mil I'm sure the Mercer's pee-guy would share his esoteric knowledge with you.

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe

GAYIDS posted:

I think it is bad for you to drink pee I think you are not supposed to do it

Wow, mods????

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Les Os posted:

Hmmm yeah this supermodel piss has acrid, grapey overtones with a cider-like bite and bitter finish, but this stout, chubby girls piss tastes like an earthy sweet chicken broth with a hint of tanginess. I can’t decide which I like better, I will need more samples, this could take a while. :thunk: