Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

HJB
Feb 16, 2011

:swoon: I can't get enough of are Dan :swoon:
The HR Rep was so successful they gave them their own spinoff series. I hope they kept the old writers, man they came up with some gold during the original run. The catchphrase "Unhelpful posting in QCS." was a stroke of genius.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

QCS is with FYAD and LF in forums heaven (normal person hell)

HJB
Feb 16, 2011

:swoon: I can't get enough of are Dan :swoon:
I spoke with lead writer Casey Peter ahead of the premiere, and this is what she had to say: "We were disappointed that events during the holiday season meant we had to cut the show's original run short, but we are excited to be back in the new year with a host of new characters that are sure to be household names by the spring. We have Marketing VP, a competitive go-getter with a will of iron but a heart of gold, Floor Manager who always seems to be behind HR Rep's shoulder at the most inappropriately comedic times [At this point Casey slowly turns her head to look behind her and we laugh], and of course there's Unpaid Intern, and while I don't want to spoil anything I'm sure the viewers are going to get a real "kick" [Air quotes] out of their story arc." At this point I try to ask her what she means by that but she sits there grinning until I close the interview off.