Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

fartzilla

how disgusting
Hi! My name is Arnold Snarb! And I'm lookin' for a good time!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heather Papps

hello friend

U found the rite place

Mr. Dick

by Cyrano4747
Mr. Dick feels that if he can get his head around Bleeding Edge and beat Maken X and get the good ending, he can mentally propel himself back to 2001 and bring about the future where the Dreamcast won the console wars and 9/11 never happened.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

fartzilla

how disgusting

Mr. Dick posted:

Mr. Dick feels that if he can get his head around Bleeding Edge and beat Maken X and get the good ending, he can mentally propel himself back to 2001 and bring about the future where the Dreamcast won the console wars and 9/11 never happened.

dreamcast already won the console war in my heart

not sure about 9/11 tho

Mr. Dick

by Cyrano4747
ITT we await silent Tristero's return

----------------

fartzilla

how disgusting

Mr. Dick posted:

ITT we await silent Tristero's return

thurn und taxis bitch

Mr. Dick

by Cyrano4747
The Thomas Pynchon Fan Club only has three members and one of them only remembers Vineland with any degree of clarity.

----------------

magic cactus

We lied. We are not at war. There is no enemy. This is a rescue operation.
Pynchon fan checkin' in :woop:

Thanks to Saoshyant for the amazing spring '23 sig!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crime on a Dime
inherent vice article