Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ciaphas
Nov 20, 2005

> BEWARE, COWARD :ovr:

i have a 2014 mbp, it's quite nice

my laptop at work is a dell precision 7530 and it is a giant broken piece of poo poo. thinking i want to bring the mbp in and just use that for dev; but then it'd be infected with Job

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Best Bi Geek Squid
Mar 25, 2016
op I gave your wife a 16-incher iykwim

ClassActionFursuit
Mar 15, 2006

Endless Mike posted:

this still ranks as my favorite laptop

same op

it was such a marvel after dealing with windows laptops up to that time. i prefer the modern larger immoveable trackpad and of course the retina display on newer ones but that mba was so great in so many ways that i regret not replacing it with another instead of a mbp

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

papa cow is still rocking his 07 MacBook Pro for some reason

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

Displeased Moo Cow posted:

papa cow is still rocking his 07 MacBook Pro for some reason

if it works...

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

𝓪 𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓹𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓪 𝓲𝓼 𝓪 𝓬𝓾𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓼𝓸𝓻𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮
if I’d had a MacBook Pro instead of the plastic one I’d probably still be using it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

faxlore
Sep 24, 2014

a blue star tattoo for you!

still have my mid-2012 non-retina mbp. still runs great for a interneting machine.

probably going to need to replace the battery soon