Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Is this hill really worth dying on, AA? If so, why? I somehow doubt any posters there intend to directly hurt your forum experience.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo
Why can't we all just get along

Moon Slayer
Jun 19, 2007

Let's all take a break for a few hours.

Moon Slayer
Jun 19, 2007

Okay let's try again. From now on posts that boil down to "you/the forum you post in are bad" will get a day off.

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
what the gently caress were the last 858 posts

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF
My favorite forum is the football funhouse

Moon Slayer
Jun 19, 2007

verbal enema posted:

what the gently caress were the last 858 posts

People mad about posting.

ulvir
Jan 2, 2005

anyone remember what that old shark week in gbs was about? the only mention I’ve found about it on the ‘clopaedia is a vague description of ice queen’s downfall

Woodpile
Mar 30, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 11 hours!

Absurd Alhazred posted:

Only reason I keep responding to you:

I missed the party last night and would like to revisit this.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

ulvir posted:

anyone remember what that old shark week in gbs was about? the only mention I’ve found about it on the ‘clopaedia is a vague description of ice queen’s downfall

Been a long time, but wasn't it just banning a bunch of people that were considered "pearl clutchy."

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Check the Leper’s Colony lol

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob
I once tried to stop the creation of the anabolic steroid thread in TCC because I had some vague moral issue with it and the other admins were like "uh-huh and the heroin thread?" and I learned never to care about anything in TCC ever again.

Moon Slayer
Jun 19, 2007

net cafe scandal posted:

Yeah, let's ... leave that be for the moment. Please trust me on this if nothing else.

Crespolini
Mar 9, 2014

Absurd Alhazred posted:

Only reason I keep responding to you:

Awe inspiring

ulvir
Jan 2, 2005

Solice Kirsk posted:

Been a long time, but wasn't it just banning a bunch of people that were considered "pearl clutchy."

I sincerely cannot recall, other than that I know GBS was heavily into the whole “gently caress the ocean!! lol” thing back then, and that’s what my mind instinctively goes towards

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

Moon Slayer posted:

People mad about posting.

RARRGHGHRRGH gently caress!

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF
I like to post and chat with my friends

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Porpoise noise continues.
Oh man, remember Jazzercise?

ulvir
Jan 2, 2005

net cafe scandal posted:

lmao

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
I love everything.

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

It was fuckin jazzy as poo poo

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 hours!

net cafe scandal posted:

Lmfaooo

ulvir
Jan 2, 2005

this forum owns

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

net cafe scandal posted:

This is why autobanning is a bad idea

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

net cafe scandal posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DieyzCVTMog

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

net cafe scandal posted:

oh no. oh nooo

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012

Moon Slayer posted:

People postingmad about posting.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
Nevermind. Turns out Riverdale is realistic.

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

I loving love Riverdale. What the cock is that poo poo.

everythingWasBees
Jan 9, 2013

oh my god

hakimashou
Jul 15, 2002
Upset Trowel
The disgraced former politics forum mod knows he shouldn't peek. He knows it will upset him but he can't help it. "Why should I subject myself to this," he asks himself, "no good can come of it." Isn't it better not to know? But he cant help himself.

Every moment for the past three days the link has been there again, right on the front page. Its a famous tweet... It's mocking him, he doesn't know what the tweet is. He isn't stupid he's really smart he's always known it, smarter than everyone else.

He knows what's going on in there, in his guts. They're laughing. They are so happy their forum is back they won and they are making jokes about it having fun, just like before. What if he just leaves it to his imagination? Then it wont be real, then it cant hurt him, its just an idea in his head.

But day by day the compulsion builds, the intensity rises, and he just can't help himself. A man can do what he wills, but he cannot will what he wills. As sure as night turns into day, he will click that link. Just seeing it there, it's like passing the event horizon. The middle of a black hole isn't a place, it is an inevitable event in all possible futures once you've passed that line.

He has to know. No matter the consequences, for the end of man is to know.

From outside his house, there is the sound of a glass shattering, as though something fragile were thrown against a wall with great force. The birds look up from their seed pecking and turn their heads in alarm.

A loving IK DEMANDS THIS???

OF ME????

A loving IK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!???

hakimashou fucked around with this message at 22:26 on Aug 24, 2020

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Wow, just when you think things can't get any dumber. Also brb, gotta go make an alt account to follow myself around saying I'm handsome.

Crespolini
Mar 9, 2014

net cafe scandal posted:

lmfao

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

This definitely feels like the plotlines you start getting around Season 20 or so

Puppy Galaxy
Aug 1, 2004

Puppy Galaxy is right, guys.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Posting on jingle jangle rn

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012

Solice Kirsk posted:

Wow, just when you think things can't get any dumber. Also brb, gotta go make an alt account to follow myself around saying I'm handsome.

Solice Kirsk is cool and good, and we should all consider subscribing to his patreon to get more of that sick oc he makes

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
Lmao the entry about Koalas March in saencyclopedia

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007

Moon Slayer posted:

Yeah, let's ... leave that be for the moment. Please trust me on this if nothing else.

this has the makings of an excellent conclusion to the ongoing saga

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"
lmfao