Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

unlimited shrimp
Aug 30, 2008
I promise to only leak the mod forum if it's the comedy option.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
if a single thing the Damning Leaks of this event have shown us it's that deep in the bowels of the mod forums there's a smoking gun that takes the shape of someone politely inquiring whether goku pants are a gang sign

Persiflagist
Mar 7, 2013
im going to photoshop this thread wearing fonzies jacket, waterskiing, jumping clear over it

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
lmao people who want the mod forum leaked but don't go to their children's school board meetings

Moon Slayer
Jun 19, 2007

unlimited shrimp posted:

I promise to only leak the mod forum if it's the comedy option.

Spoilers, there's nothing in the mod forum remotely interesting, much less scandalous.

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Pouches, bandages, shoulderpad, cyber-eye...

Bitchin'!

Moon Slayer posted:

Spoilers, there's nothing in the mod forum remotely interesting, much less scandalous.

there's three unread posts in the chessex thread

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!

Len posted:

there's three unread posts in the chessex thread

:siren:THEY KNOW TOO MUCH!!!:siren:

BigFactory
Sep 17, 2002

Pick posted:

lmao people who want the mod forum leaked but don't go to their children's school board meetings

Harsh

Some Pinko Commie
Jun 9, 2009

CNC! Easy as 1️⃣2️⃣3️⃣!

Pick posted:

Bold of you to assume anybody posting ITT has managed to reproduce.

Rando
Mar 11, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
lol it's because they don't gently caress. I get it.

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

Moon Slayer posted:

The shittiest posters just know there's a thread dedicated just to talking about how dastardly yet handsome they are, and by gum, they want to see it!

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Heath posted:

The shittiest posters just know there's a thread dedicated just to talking about how dastardly yet handsome they are, and by gum, they want to see it!

I mean yeah that's their main

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
I'm a pretty insecure person deep down and if I had recently been exposed as a rube I don't think I could muster the gall to be smug towards anyone. I would feel like a huge fraud. It's interesting how different people can be.

VanSandman
Feb 16, 2011
SWAP.AVI EXCHANGER

Funky See Funky Do posted:

I'm a pretty insecure person deep down and if I had recently been exposed as a rube I don't think I could muster the gall to be smug towards anyone. I would feel like a huge fraud. It's interesting how different people can be.

You're not strong enough to be an idiot on the internet.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!

Funky See Funky Do posted:

I can be smug after pooping in a 5-gal bucket I can be smug about anything. :haibrow:

SyNack Sassimov
May 4, 2006

Let the robot win.
            --Captain James T. Vader

Well I had a crazy idea a few nights ago, and finally found some time to bring it to life. And none too soon it appears as we're at the end of this thread. So, here's a tribute from (a surprisingly male-sounding but don't misgender her that's rude) Honey Trap Queen to a very dear friend of hers.

https://voca.ro/qhtJqLLavPa

Romes128
Dec 28, 2008

Fun Shoe

ChubbyChecker posted:

you kinda have to respect km

i think that no one else apart from lowtax has gotten so much money out the forums

how much did doobie get?

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!

Super Soaker Party! posted:

Well I had a crazy idea a few nights ago, and finally found some time to bring it to life. And none too soon it appears as we're at the end of this thread. So, here's a tribute from (a surprisingly male-sounding but don't misgender her that's rude) Honey Trap Queen to a very dear friend of hers.

Jesus Christ.

This thread.

:five:

hakimashou
Jul 15, 2002
Upset Trowel

Antivehicular posted:

Is that the one where there were accusations about the candidates wanting to leak the mod forum, their supporters denying it, and then one of them being like "HELL YES I will leak the mod forum!!"? Because that was an amazing chain of events

yeah it was when the thing with the space nazis and the spy or whatever were going on, and they would not shut the gently caress up in QCS just spamming and spamming to get these crooks made into mods, I think one had already been fired twice for abusing their powers, and Reene I think was like "shut the gently caress up these people will never get to be mods, never, nobody trusts them and nobody ever will, it will not happen"

so they had a fit about that and someone was like "they were talking in discord about how they were planning to go hog wild leaking all the sensitive info from the mod forum I got screenshots" and the shitbirds were like "NAZIS made those FAKE screenshots!!!! IT ISNT TRUE NAZIS MADE THEM"

and then the people from the screenshots were like "ehh actually nah it wasnt space nazi forgeries, we actually said all that lol"

and from that point nobody spammed QCS to make them mods anymore

I think somewhere along the way some hosed in the head IK wrote some 5000 word resignation letter over the failure to promote the spy shitheads too

I think it mostly got glossed over since the fyad extermination happened near around then too

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

:five:

El_Elegante
Jul 3, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Biscuit Hider
I believe that if leaking the mod forum were funny, someone would have done it by now

Fucker
Jan 4, 2013

lol

Ammat The Ankh
Sep 7, 2010

Now, attempt to defeat me!
And I shall become a living legend!

This is the song that plays as the credits roll on this thread.

VanSandman
Feb 16, 2011
SWAP.AVI EXCHANGER
I love this place.

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moon Slayer
Jun 19, 2007

Hello from the goldmine.