Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rat Patrol
Feb 15, 2008

kill kill kill kill
kill me now

AMISH FRIED PIES posted:

lol even when it's not an image it's always loss.jpg, isn't it?

Not a super cool joke to make about a real actual and recent miscarriage.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rat Patrol
Feb 15, 2008

kill kill kill kill
kill me now

SneezeOfTheDecade posted:

Mine too, but 7. I was so close. :negative:

(stay safe Drunk Nerds)

:qq:

Rat Patrol
Feb 15, 2008

kill kill kill kill
kill me now

The Saddest Rhino posted:

Did pick say this??

She said she didn't think "one slap" in a relationship is that big a deal and implied that people who find it to be a dealbreaker must just not ever have been that frustrated or passionate.

Rat Patrol
Feb 15, 2008

kill kill kill kill
kill me now
That one's on your rap sheet, anyone can look it up. Rhino asked, I thought I remembered a probe attached, I went back to look because I've got nothing but time in the quarantine and I thought the post rhino was replying to was exaggerated. It was but also the post was bad.

E: the reason I didn't quote it was because I was trying to answer a question, not helldump anyone or carry on a derail. But that ship has sailed so fine

quote:

I honestly don’t think one slap is that big of a deal, whether it’s a guy slapping woman or a woman slapping a guy, life is loving hard and terrible. If that’s the worst thing that ever happened in your marriage, that is pretty phenomenal. Where the gently caress did people’s standards come from.

It also makes me wonder if people feel the same way about those videos where somebody pranks the other partner or whatever and the partner and frustration slaps the other one or whatever. Like the one where the guy pretends that he accidentally dropped the toddler off of the balcony.

I really feel like a lot of people who post here have never really been that frustrated or that passionate about anything really that involved. The absolutism is incredible. Particularly it makes me wonder if any of these people of been parents, kids are one of those things it’s really easy to be virtue signally about until you have one.

Not to mention absolutism is a great way to hand a tool to manipulative people. There are definitely men and women who try to goad their partners into taking actions that now socially guarantee that they can be "the afflicted". Abuse discourse is really garbage these days.

Rat Patrol fucked around with this message at 18:43 on Jun 13, 2020

Rat Patrol
Feb 15, 2008

kill kill kill kill
kill me now
No, but iirc she has stated that she wasn't run off or creeped out, and was more put off by the goons who kept messaging her to apologize for something that didn't happen.

E: beaten to the beaton