Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Schmeichy posted:

From everything I heard, micromancer was a pretty nice guy, known for this picture that got internet famous

One of my favorite things from these forums.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

ASenileAnimal posted:

lmaoed at this years and years ago and lmaoing at it again today

Same, what the hell is it from I only have vague memories of it back in the day

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Jeffrey of YOSPOS posted:

People were mad because Eggplant Wizard closed the thread for posting pictures of boobs, and then found out she wrote like, incest rape erotica. Unfortunately in ended not in her being made fun of, but calling her workplace.

Also writing a bunch of bad reviews on a workplace related website.

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Snow Cone Capone posted:

He's modding lowtax's Youtube streams now

you can't make this poo poo up

Rofl

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Antivehicular posted:

I don't know anything about Yobgoblin besides "posts word salad," but this sounds like a loving trip. Deets?

he's just an annoying loser. It's the only person i've ever had to ignore on steam because he'd send like 300 messages in a row within ten minutes during the night

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

LingcodKilla posted:

No worries. My reality is dealing with a 9 year old who’s high functioning. Trying to explain to him how to achieve a “normal” poop was really hard (no pun) without a power point.

I don’t even know how I’m gonna handle explaining sex to him. Currently his sibling, friends and family are just props in his playtime.

Use that scene where the proton torpedos go into the exhaust port and blow up the death star

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

LingcodKilla posted:

For pooping, sex or both?

Play it in reverse for the first one

Play it forward then backwards a lot for the second

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Moon Slayer posted:

I've had you on ignore

i hate posts like this

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
Why wouldn't you?

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Ghostlight posted:

pyf genetic dead end

All goons see here are mirrors

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
Wait what happened?

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Len posted:

I browse from the app and missed it I guess

same

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Grandmother of Five posted:

The April's Fool joke should have been a a sticky announcement that Lowtax has decided to bring FYAD back.

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
Weak.

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Malachite_Dragon posted:

The joke is dead. Stop forcing it

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
Yeah but shitposting in the mental health thread is kinda hosed

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
Lowtax is going to break his spine again scrooge mcducking into a pile of gold

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Kazinsal posted:

Taxman's gonna get to buy the fancy box wine tonight!

He might even be able to get wine in a can

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Catpain Slack posted:

Please consider taking a break from the forums and seeing a mental health professional.

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Antivehicular posted:

Wasn't Yobgoblin a turbo-creep? I could swear I'd heard things about them sending a bunch of creepy PMs.

Yes

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
more like gently caress you

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

LITERALLY A BIRD posted:

Okay, we're back. I am headed into work now, though, so I can't monitor as closely as I'd like to. The minute it looks like a fight may be breaking out this thread will be closed again and I shall be quite cross.

i'm headed into work too

*snaps elastic waistband on sweatpants, pretends to go down a flight of stairs behind my couch*

wait whoops, almost forgot my briefcase

*grabs unlocked briefcase which opens up and spills out a bunch of toilet paper rolls*

oh nooo

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Keru posted:

Didn't you run screaming into an Automotive Insanity thread to report people for talking about transmission fluids using the common petrolhead slang for it?

rooty tooty gear shifting fluidy?

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
I thought it was an m1 being fired

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Honky Dong Country posted:

https://www.somethingawful.com/photoshop-phriday/food-fad-shrimp/

It's really great. White Crane is still around and a good sport about it afaik.

Some really good ones in here from palpek

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
Too late I'm already dead inside

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Solice Kirsk posted:

Certainly better than a petophile.

i knew a certain sect on the FRIENDS messageboard who loved that blonde chick back in the day that called themselves ephebophiles

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
neat

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Disgusting Coward posted:

Back when I used to drive a cab I would find ludicrous volumes of coke, ketamine and burner phones at the end of a shift. Enough that I ended up finding a guy to resell for me, and for a while was basically a drug dealer. And this was in a quiet, well to do town with no real night life or student population. I can only assume Real Cities have knee-depth crack rocks in every public space at all times.

Never, ever found heroin, though. If a junkie drops a baggie it hits him in the back of the head, I swear.

I imagine that if you hit the homeless they explode in a shower of drug baggies like rings after sonic gets hit

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Southpaugh posted:

sorry idiots but drugs rule

(And TCC is genuinely one of the best places online for realistic conversation and description of drugs and their effects)

Somewhere over in ghana a few pallbearers are shining their shoes and adjusting their bowties in preparation

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
All Yiddish insults are anti-Semitic

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Gone Fashing posted:

thats a good word filter, it should still be around

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Leavemywife posted:

Who's Jon Pop?

an insane incel

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
He's clearly mentally ill (at least to his own admission) so stuff that seems illogical to you seems totally normal to him.

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Inceltown posted:

QCS is a meltdown honeypot rather than somewhere for QCS and you all know it.

i wouldn't really consider any one of those meltdowns, I'm a huge prick.

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Pick posted:

To be honest, most of this website's problems would be solved if every post that somebody made in the politics forums instantly resulted in a six hour probation no matter what it was

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Somfin posted:

Apparently someone got banned for quibbling over the precise definition of 'minor' in the Star Citizen thread, I don't know if the two are related

they were trying to be le epic troll jokeman but don't really have the mental capacity to put the star shaped block in the star shaped hole without looking at the guy next to him's blocks

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Nckdictator posted:

I’m pretty sure there was a goon in there asking how he and his partner could explode their cannibalism fetish in a healthy way and someone suggested that they incorporate ham into their sex life and just pretend they were eating their partner.

I’m pretty sure the thread closed a few posts after that.

Actually it wasn't closed a few posts after that. That post lasted a while. Goons found that post and then made fun of the thread a shitload with a bunch of joke posts like asking about how to funnel concrete into their rear end in a top hat with a traffic cone. As typical of the time, the joke posts were punished and the sincere posts about cannibal-play went unpunished.

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

VanSandman posted:

When Something Awful ends the last two posters will be Pick and someone getting mad at Pick.

spoilers: that's also pick

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
I thought the preferred term was "paypig" not "findom"