Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Weaving Merry Christmas magic
Just because you are fine with it and regularly fall asleep each night with a distended anus on one monitor and nipples oozing fecal matter on the other does not mean every other poster does so. Many people, in fact, try to live their lives seeing and thinking about such things as little as possible. The probes are justified, imo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Indeed, but they weren't probed for talking about the goatman. They were probed for the other thing.

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

iirc it got found out in one of the previous Star Citizen threads but those things are gargantuan, I'm not gonna be the one to go spelunking for it.

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Hot drat, we get to watch a Saga unfold in real time.

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

The Star Citizen thread will be sorely depopulated if they start banning for that.

I'm positive there was actual proof of it posted, but like I said if it's anywhere it's in one of the older SC threads and like hell am I volunteering to go hunting for it, those threads are huge.

Terrible Opinions posted:

I'm just glad that seraph has finally learned to stop posting screen stretching graphs or pictures of his own bare rear end in every single one of his posts. Unless that was a different brain wormed YOSPOS bitcoiner.
That wasn't Seraph, I don't think.

Malachite_Dragon fucked around with this message at 16:43 on May 12, 2020

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Wasn't this a skit on Malcolm in the Middle?

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

*Except Nazis. They do not deserve respect or understanding. :tipshat:

pentyne posted:

Any mention of kinks like that going in one of 2 directions possibly at the same time. Goons swarm in to mock and laugh at someone for a unusual kink, or goons swarm in to call everyone prudes and starting offering unsolicited tips and suggestions.

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3763504

An exciting tale of a concerned sibling, a teen who is so bad at a kink he repeatedly ends up in the hospital, and a handful of goons mad that anyone is saying the kid is a moron for his sexual experiments.
Don't forget the one goon hardcore projecting his issues by claiming the kid is a pathological liar for not telling his family he was sticking things in his dick! Clearly not telling his family how he was getting off means he can never be trusted about anything at all ever!

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

There's a cream for that, I hear.

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

I don't hate them because they died on Everest. I hate them because they're rich a-holes who likely dragged other people with them into death.

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

corgski posted:

What did Avshalom do to get re-permaed after they were freed in April? Their rap sheet is curiously silent on that.

Threatened the president. Again. In a way that they and their defenders couldn't twist into anything but an actual threat. That, and deliberately shat up a mental health thread, that wasn't a great look either.

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

He did put the McNally shirts up on like redbubble or whatever it was, but it's just not the same as the huge-rear end circus tent 8XL or whatever it was that were the prank shirts. I want the huge one!

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

BattleMaster posted:

edit: I've spent my entire adult life and more than half my life on this dumb forum
The day I realized this exact same thing was... an interesting day :shepface: Well, in my case it's more like a third of my life, as I joined 3 months before I turned 20 and i will turn 30 in 20 days, but still.

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

I hate Pick because "beating your spouse/SO is in fact good and the best way to show your ~passion~ for them" is a poo poo take and if meant to be a joke, isn't particularly funny.

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

I'm just here for the catering.

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Neat, I've been upgraded to dictator now. I wonder what else will be added to my list of supposed accomplishments.

E: nobody should be listening to me for a drat thing, for the record, especially not regarding who to like or dislike. I state my opinion, and that's all.

Malachite_Dragon fucked around with this message at 13:09 on Jun 14, 2020

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

What the gently caress? :psypop:

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

I mean, it *does* absolutely sound like something goons would have done

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

M for my god who the gently caress cares

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Specifically they want answers that exonerate them and let them go back to getting away with the poo poo they were perma'd for.

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Jeffery doesn't actually own the forums yet, hold yer drat horses. The sale has been agreed to but there's still legal poo poo to take care of before it's officially his.

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

No, they did test their dice. Caliper-Man was getting all bent out of shape that they weren't taking each and every individual die and painstakingly doing every single test known to man on them. Because they might not be truly random! Nevermind how incredibly and clearly unfeasible the idea is!

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Len posted:

post in the byob thread lowtax got banned in, get a gold commemorative coin
You have to specifically ask for the coin, mind.
Also it seems like they might stop handing them out soon? If you want one, better hurry

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

And now they are done and the thread is goldmined. :patriot:

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Fyad being put back is just one more thing for Jeffrey to clean up once Lowtax' pills finally run out and he passes out in his computer chair amidst the empty Goldbelly tins.

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

That seems to be the case. The sale has not been finalized yet so he's still the owner and therefore unbanned himself, but there have been changes made already- I seem to recall you used to not be able to put admins and mods on ignore, and Lowtax is very much compatible with the ignore list now.

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

This image is looking more and more prophetic. Lowtax just cannot stop himself self-sabotaging, so the amount he gets goes further and further down, until:

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

If it needs to be explained, then it wasn't very loving funny.

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Moon Slayer posted:

No actually Lowtax and Jeffry are deliberately going slow so that people eventually forget that the sale is happening and then things go back to exactly how they were in 2019. Mods know.

I hope nobody actually believes this and I'm just misinterpreting them.

Stop posting poo poo like this and people will stop spreading it as rumors. You've got no one but yourself to blame for getting people all riled up, irony doesn't exist anymore.

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Oh no, the gubberment knows I live in a shithole apartment. Whatever will I do

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Isn't he also a bitcoiner

Or used to be, anyway

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Entirely possible, I concede the point

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Jess is the smartest dog I have ever had.

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

If they were sent through SA PMs would she not have been able to forward those to admins and/or Jeffery and have them permabanned for making such threats?

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Fly Molo posted:

Bird spinning a story
And just like that, you've detonated any potential sympathy or credibility you might have gotten.

Malachite_Dragon fucked around with this message at 10:09 on Aug 23, 2020

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Irony has been dead since 2016 and there was never any such thing as an ironic bigot or ironic fascist, I'm sorry you had to find out this way.

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Fucker posted:

i stopped reading around 33% of the way through, but you had a lot of wrong by that point, so i doubt you recovered
You would be correct in this assumption, yes. Just about every single point is either misinformed or just plain wrong.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

So lemme see if I have this straight

You're saying you can tell me why kids love cinnamon toast crunch?